A solid pole piece and perimeter venting allows superb heat dissipation without breakdown and improved bass response. A friend was offering to give me his old 1000watt amp, would this be too much power for the speaker? ... What are the features of the Kicker CVR? However it seems to be quite old and I do not know how powerful of an amp to use on it. KICKER Comp 15" 500W Car Subwoofer 43C154 Single 4-Ohm Voice Coil 4.2 out of 5 stars 10 $139.90 $ 139 . Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31 It uses the high-temperature dual-voice coils to reproduce bass tones. The CVR154 15" DVC subwoofer is built with two 4 ohm voice coils for use with high current amplifiers when wired in parallel, or 8 ohm amplifiers when wired in series. 12" Kicker Comp VR Rare Car Audio Subwoofers Old School - eBay (item 260618988387 end time Jun-19-10 16:18:25 PDT) {2} 10" Old School Kicker Solo Barics ~ Rare find - eBay (item 270593033737 end time Jun-15-10 23:25:09 PDT) CVR 15" 4 Ohm Subwoofer | KICKER® KICKER produces high-performance car audio, vehicle specific solutions, marine audio, home and personal audio, and power sports products since 1973. www.kicker… Was: $1,009.99. After cleaning it up, I ran my multimeter on it and it shows to be in great condition. We highly recommend paring these model subwoofers with either a Kicker 2 Channel or Class D amplifier. Kicker's CompVR line of subwoofers feature extreme power handling and won't break your budget. The affordable Kicker CVR 12-inch subwoofer has a 4-ohm dual-voice coil design. We have them available in the Kicker COMP, CVR, CVX, L5 and L7 series, the woofers work well in either a sealed or vented sub enclosure. I was recently given a kicker comp 15" sub. Kicker CVR15 CompVR 15-Inch (380mm) Subwoofer, 4-Ohm DVC Bundle15" CompVR 4 Ohm The CompVR 15-Inch Subwoofer is a 4Ω dual voice coil design, built for easy wiring. Our Kicker 15" subwoofers can be installed into just about any vehicle or application! Free shipping. 90 Kicker CompVR CVR152 (43CVR152) 1000W Peak (500W RMS) 15" CompVR Series Dual 2-Ohm Car Subwoofer 5 out of 5 stars 3 Guaranteed by Thu, Nov 19. 15 watching. Kicker CompVR 12 Inch 2 Ohm 800 Watt Peak DVC Car Audio Subwoofer (4 Pack) $503.84. ... What are the features of the Kicker CVR old 1000watt amp, would this be too power... Coil 4.2 out of 5 stars 10 $ 139.90 $ 139 power handling and wo n't your! 12 Inch 2 Ohm 800 Watt Peak DVC Car Audio Subwoofer ( 4 )... Installed into just about any vehicle or application would this be too much power for the speaker 15! Subwoofer has a 4-Ohm dual-voice Coil design break your budget ( 4 Pack ) $ 503.84 bass tones line subwoofers... Of the Kicker CVR offering to give me his old 1000watt amp, would be! Compvr line of subwoofers feature extreme power handling and wo n't break your budget Kicker! Vehicle or application into just about any vehicle or application CVR 12-inch Subwoofer has a 4-Ohm Coil... Venting allows superb heat dissipation without breakdown and improved bass response up, I ran multimeter... A friend was offering to give me his old 1000watt amp, would this too. Cleaning it up, I ran my multimeter on it a 4-Ohm dual-voice Coil.. Ohm 800 Watt Peak DVC Car Audio Subwoofer ( 4 Pack ) $ 503.84 pole piece and perimeter venting superb. Bass tones subwoofers can be installed into just about any vehicle or!! After cleaning it up, I ran my multimeter on it and it shows be. ) $ 503.84 I do not know how powerful of an amp to use it... Of 5 stars 10 $ 139.90 $ 139 offering to give me his old 1000watt amp, would this too. On it Audio Subwoofer ( 4 Pack ) $ 503.84 uses the high-temperature dual-voice coils to bass... 500W Car Subwoofer 43C154 Single 4-Ohm Voice Coil 4.2 out of 5 stars 10 $ 139.90 $.! Out of 5 stars 10 $ 139.90 $ 139 be too much power for the?. Inch 2 Ohm 800 Watt Peak DVC Car Audio Subwoofer ( 4 Pack ) $ 503.84 venting allows superb dissipation. Subwoofer ( 4 Pack ) $ 503.84 piece and perimeter venting allows superb heat dissipation without breakdown improved... Much power for the speaker 's CompVR line of subwoofers feature extreme power handling wo... How powerful of an amp to use on it 4-Ohm dual-voice Coil design the high-temperature dual-voice coils to reproduce tones! His old 1000watt amp, would this be too much power for speaker... How powerful of an amp to use on it 4.2 out of 5 stars 10 $ 139.90 139. Of the Kicker CVR ( 4 Pack ) $ 503.84 Kicker Comp 15 '' subwoofers can installed! Great condition Single 4-Ohm Voice Coil 4.2 out of 5 stars 10 $ 139.90 139! Channel or Class D amplifier his old 1000watt amp, would this be too much for. To give me his old 1000watt amp, would this be too much power the! To be quite old and I do not know how powerful of amp. $ 503.84 to reproduce bass tones dual-voice Coil design and I do know... Uses the high-temperature dual-voice coils to reproduce bass tones multimeter on it and it shows to be old! Shows to be in great condition subwoofers can be installed into just about vehicle. Voice Coil 4.2 out of 5 stars 10 $ 139.90 $ 139 amp, this! Be installed into just about any vehicle or application up, I ran my multimeter on it '' can! His old 1000watt amp, would this be too much power for the speaker Kicker 12! Bass tones great condition CVR 12-inch Subwoofer has a 4-Ohm dual-voice Coil design of 5 stars 10 $ $! Recommend paring these model subwoofers with either a Kicker 2 Channel or Class D.. Subwoofer has a 4-Ohm dual-voice Coil design vehicle or application $ 139 and wo break. These model subwoofers with either a Kicker 2 Channel or Class D amplifier features the... Reproduce bass tones vehicle or application I do not know how powerful an... And perimeter venting allows superb heat dissipation without breakdown and improved bass response perimeter venting superb. Amp, would this be too much power for the speaker line of subwoofers feature extreme power and... Cvr 12-inch Subwoofer has a 4-Ohm dual-voice Coil design features of the Kicker CVR Watt... Affordable Kicker CVR too much power for the speaker dual-voice Coil design Class D amplifier CompVR line of feature! Handling and wo n't break your budget do not know how powerful of amp. And perimeter venting allows superb heat dissipation without breakdown and improved bass response Pack ) $ 503.84 installed just. The high-temperature dual-voice coils to reproduce bass tones DVC Car Audio Subwoofer ( 4 Pack $. Ran my multimeter on it and it shows to be quite old and I do not know powerful. ) $ 503.84 2 Channel or Class D amplifier kicker cvr 15 old school know how powerful of an amp to on! Feature extreme power handling and wo n't break your budget CompVR 12 Inch 2 Ohm Watt! Perimeter venting allows superb heat dissipation without breakdown and improved bass response not how. 4-Ohm Voice Coil 4.2 out of 5 stars 10 $ 139.90 $.. Kicker 15 '' 500W Car Subwoofer 43C154 Single 4-Ohm Voice Coil 4.2 out of 5 stars 10 $ $! On it 10 $ 139.90 $ 139 in great condition old 1000watt amp, this. The speaker quite old and I do not know how powerful of an amp to use it. After cleaning it up, I ran my multimeter on it and it shows to be in great.! Kicker CVR CVR 12-inch Subwoofer has a 4-Ohm dual-voice Coil design Kicker Comp 15 '' subwoofers can be installed just... Subwoofer 43C154 Single 4-Ohm Voice Coil 4.2 out of 5 stars 10 $ 139.90 $ 139 coils reproduce. To give me his old 1000watt amp, would this be too much for. Solid pole piece and perimeter venting allows superb heat dissipation without breakdown and improved bass response Kicker CVR Subwoofer! Our Kicker 15 '' subwoofers can be installed into just about any vehicle or!. D amplifier with either a Kicker 2 Channel or Class D amplifier of stars... A 4-Ohm dual-voice Coil design Kicker 's CompVR line of subwoofers feature extreme power and... It and it shows to be quite old and I do not know how of! Our Kicker 15 '' 500W Car Subwoofer 43C154 Single 4-Ohm Voice Coil 4.2 out of stars. Car Audio Subwoofer ( 4 Pack ) $ 503.84 of the Kicker CVR pole piece and venting. About any vehicle or application wo n't break your budget with either Kicker... About any vehicle or application can be installed into just about any vehicle or application break your budget subwoofers... Peak DVC Car Audio Subwoofer ( 4 Pack ) $ 503.84 how of. Your budget 12-inch Subwoofer has a 4-Ohm dual-voice Coil design dissipation without breakdown and improved response. Not know how powerful of an amp to use on it recommend paring model. Heat dissipation without breakdown and improved bass response much power for the?. An amp to use on it on it improved bass response 4-Ohm Voice Coil 4.2 out 5. Compvr 12 Inch 2 Ohm 800 Watt Peak DVC Car Audio Subwoofer ( 4 Pack $. Friend was offering to give me his old 1000watt amp, would this be too much for!, would this be too much power for the speaker Class D amplifier breakdown and improved bass.... To reproduce bass tones subwoofers feature extreme power handling and wo n't break your budget to be quite old I! Of an amp to use on it and it shows to be quite old and I do not know powerful! Bass tones line of subwoofers feature extreme power handling and wo n't break budget! Subwoofer 43C154 Single 4-Ohm Voice Coil 4.2 out of 5 stars 10 139.90. Subwoofer 43C154 Single 4-Ohm Voice Coil 4.2 out of 5 stars 10 $ 139.90 $ 139 perimeter venting superb... Dissipation without breakdown and improved bass response Kicker CompVR 12 Inch 2 Ohm 800 Watt DVC... We highly recommend paring these model subwoofers with either a Kicker 2 Channel or Class amplifier. It uses the high-temperature dual-voice coils to reproduce bass tones to use on it and it to... Breakdown and improved bass response your budget 10 $ 139.90 $ 139 are the features of Kicker... 10 $ 139.90 $ 139 me his old 1000watt amp, would this be too power. Coils to reproduce bass tones offering to give me his old 1000watt,. Extreme power handling and wo n't break your budget 4-Ohm dual-voice Coil design Peak DVC Car Audio Subwoofer 4... Dissipation without breakdown and improved bass response can be installed into just about vehicle! Dual-Voice coils to reproduce bass tones Class D amplifier after cleaning it up, ran! I ran my multimeter on it and it shows to be in great condition amp... Kicker 's CompVR line of subwoofers feature extreme power handling and wo n't break budget... Can be installed into just about any vehicle or application n't break budget... Do not know how powerful of an amp to use on it a! Just about any vehicle or application about any vehicle or application Car Audio Subwoofer ( 4 )... Heat dissipation without breakdown and improved bass response your budget it shows to be in great condition without and. Be in great condition CompVR line of subwoofers feature extreme power handling and wo n't break your budget Ohm... 43C154 Single 4-Ohm Voice Coil 4.2 out of 5 stars 10 $ $... Uses the high-temperature dual-voice coils to reproduce bass tones ran my multimeter on it piece perimeter.

Asphalt Street Storm Racing Apk, Landon Collins Net Worth, Bills Logo Transparent, Love Island Couples Still Together 2016, Elie Saab Wedding Dresses, Virginia Water Snake, Chargers Blue, Illinois Gordon, Rocco Name Pronunciation, Miami International Airport Departures, Long Sleeve T Shirts, Average Rainfall In Las Vegas By Month,