Because I didn’t follow the usual guidelines to music, because I hacked Afrobeats with God given melodies, they called it ‘Indian’ because they DO NOT UNDERSTAND ME. 1 album in the country. I was 18 when I made that song, the beat got 6 sounds. My Mom had a child on the way, I was the only man in my family. So from Cardi B to Kanye West to Azealia Banks and everyone in between, let’s take a look at the wildest of them all. “I shower with my sweat, we go off on this side like the days in BENIN it got nun to do with my deal, come and sign these papers without a hustler spirit, you gone lose! Some niggas hate me because of that. They made fun of her because she got pregnant, I wanted to prove them wrong bro, I had to do it.”, The “Iron Man” singer also spoke about losing his brother, saying people only love him because he has something to offer: “When my late brother did house parties y’all came, when he died only 2 friends stood beside his death bed. “Let no man feel this money changing me.”. Trust, the rant was just as wild in real time as it reads. “Eric, Sorry I stole your Laptop in 2017, I know you were trying to help me. Nous voudrions effectuer une description ici mais le site que vous consultez ne nous en laisse pas la possibilité. If you're part of the Twitter family that joined the app back when Likes were Favorites, you probably remember Gucci Mane's infamous rant in which the word "chill" was completely non-existent. Rappers use social media for so much these days. There are plenty of times where rappers' Twitter fingers got hot. He went further to say that he shouldn’t be labeled proud or rude because he doesn’t smile, talk or laugh to people’s jokes when in same room with them. I’m not of this world, know this now!”. The “Dumebi” singer was discovered by Don Jazzy’s biological brother, D’Prince, who told him he was the “chosen one”. Management gone change my password now lol. Adding that he had made millions before the fame. When we in the same room together don’t label me proud or rude because I don’t smile, talk or laugh to your jokes.”, Elsewhere, he addressed critics of his music style: “Niggas label my music rubbish because I infuse my Edo language. “Niggas don’t wanna see a kid win, they feel I got it too easy. Management gone change my password now lol. “I climbed this cliff with bunch of rejected beats. Nigerian singer and Mavin act, Divine Ikubor popularly known as Rema, is currently ranting on Twitter. This platform doesn’t require any clearances or censorship. Your email address will not be published. D’prince said to me stop what you’re doing and come to me boy “you’re the chosen one”, this music shit is gonna pay if you trust me!”, I’m happy that Laycon won, time will tell if we will be friends again – Erica, Bobrisky adds Brabus G63 worth ₦140 million to his fleet of cars (Photo/Video), “Dreads don’t mean I’m a criminal” – Rema cuts off his dreads as he joins #endsars protest, 2020 MTV EMA:- Burna Boy, Rema, Nominated for “Best African Act” Award, Rema Excited As He Hits 100 Million Streams On Audiomack, “I no even know where BBNaija house dey” – Peruzzi debunks rumours that he slapped Rema, “He is passing a message” – Donjazzy reacts to Rema’s Twitter rant, Davido reacts to rumor that he slapped Rema during #BBNaija finale, Video of Rema gifting his mom a car at the age of 17 before Don Jazzy signed him surfaces, “Don’t let them break you, I dey for you officially” – Burna Boy consoles Rema after he recounted his sad experiences, “They love me because I have something to offer, when my late brother died, only two friends stayed beside his death bed” – Rema, Your email address will not be published. “I told D’prince sir I’m making money where I’m at I think I’m good. He sneaked beats to me so I could record when my first engineer left me because we couldn’t pay him at the time. Moment usher tried to seize a church member’s phone in church (Video), #EndSARS protester who was stabbed by thugs yesterday in Abuja, dies today (Photos), “Civilians are fighting for us, do not let the government fool you” – Nigerian soldier advises colleagues, BREAKING: Benin prison under attack as thugs free prisoners (Videos), “Love is not about appearance and material things, he makes me happy” – Lady who went viral with her ‘mechanic’ boyfriend speaks, #EndSARS: Anonymous allegedly hacks GTBank, credits N5,000 to current account users, Erica replies fan who asked her to send her account number, after she shared flags to #EndSars protesters, “God bless una” – Freed Edo state prisoners speak (Video). I told D’prince sir I’m making money where I’m at I think I’m good. He went further to say that … “I done did Melodies that never existed in this world, go listen to my records. I climbed this cliff with bunch of rejected beats. Barely minutes after announcing his 100 million streams milestone Audiomack, Rema went on a rage Kanye West style on his Twitter page. That’s why I’m not comfortable around people, they love me because I have something to offer, You know yourselves don’t let me catch you!!!”. He revealed that he was 18 years old when he made the song whose beat has “6 sounds.” Rema bragged that he will give “that simple beat” to half of the industry and he wouldn’t get a record “as strong as IRONMAN”. Thank you OBAMA for seeing what I saw in Ironman, lot of niggas couldn’t. (WHY)”, “Ozedikus took risks for me, he was under a management with guidelines. In the emotional outpour, the … Some niggas hate me because of that. Niggas feel I’m disrespectful, they want me to alert them before I drop. I’ll give that simple beat to half the game and I won’t get a record as strong as IRONMAN. 35.6k Followers, 818 Following, 1,268 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Rants (@rantsnbants__) Nicki alleged they gamed the system to cheat her out of the No. Meek's former girlfriend, Nicki Minaj, would have her time to shine as well when she ranted about how her fourth studio album, Queen, was cheated by Travis Scott and his family. Twitter at times is way too entertaining to be free. “Ni**as feel I’m disrespectful, they want me to alert them before I drop,” Rema tweeted. Nous voudrions effectuer une description ici mais le site que vous consultez ne nous en laisse pas la possibilité. The 20-year-old has said that he made millions before he got his fame, so no one should fell that money is changing him. Born Divine Ikubor, Rema gained prominence with the song “Iron Man” which was featured on former US president Barack Obama’s 2019 summer playlist just barely five months after signing a record deal. “Ni**as don’t wanna see a kid win, they feel I got it too easy,” he tweeted. In the emotional outpour, the 20-year-old singer-songwriter touched a number of issues from critics, management, the girl who rejected him, his first engineer who ran away, ‘Iron Man’ and producer, Ozedikus. D’prince said to me stop what you’re doing and come to me boy ‘you’re the chosen one’, this music shit is gonna pay if you trust me! When we in the same room together don’t label me proud or rude because I don’t smile, talk or laugh to your jokes. So, as you could expect, things have gotten a little crazy. Nigerian singer and Mavin act, Divine Ikubor popularly known as Rema, is currently ranting on Twitter. The 20-year-old has said that he made millions before he got his fame, so no one should fell that money is changing him. I done made millions before this fame, let no man feel this money changing me. Barely minutes after announcing his 100 million streams milestone Audiomack, Rema went on a rage Kanye West style on his Twitter page. To enable commenting and other interactive features, please switch to the more advanced . Although engagement with a tweet can make anyone go viral, blue check or not, Twitter is meant to communicate one's unfiltered thoughts and opinions, synonymous with what rappers use music to do. The two traded shots through the music, giving us one of the best modern day diss tracks to date with Drizzy's "Back to Back." Read as he ranted on different things on Twitter…. Nous voudrions effectuer une description ici mais le site que vous consultez ne nous en laisse pas la possibilité. I swear them engineers thought I was crazy when I say turn off the auto tune.”, He took a shot at an unnamed girl who had rejected him before he became famous: “To the girl who rejected me before this fame, I’m eating the royalties off this pain. A few years later, Meek Mill's rant would go down in rap history as well, sparking a beef with Drake, who Meek alleged didn't write his own lyrics. I shower with my sweat, we go off on this side like the days in BENIN it got nun to do with my deal, come and sign these papers without a hustler spirit, you gone lose! Jeff Bridges Says He's Diagnosed With Lymphoma, Getting Treatment, Arizona Governor Appears to Mock Biden's Stutter at Trump Rally, Kyle Larson Reinstated By NASCAR After N-Word Incident, Can Return in 2021, Joker's Fedora from 'Batman,' 'Star Wars' Lightsab…, Lil Dicky Goes Fully Nude to Encourage Voting, Endorses Biden, Jeffrey Toobin's 'Embarrassingly Stupid' Zoom Exposure Fail …, 'Home Improvement' Star Zachery Ty Bryan Released on Bail After A…, Butt Naked Guy Steals Biden-Harris Sign Out of Front Yard, Taraji P. Henson Confirms Ending Her Engagement. Muslim Man Denied German Citizenship For Refusing To Shake Woman's Hand, 5 Ways To Stay Safe When Protest Turns Violent, #EndSARS: Reactions As Hoodlums Hijack Protest In Edo State, Kenneth Gyang: Nigeria's First Male Director Of A Netflix Original, Fati Abubakar: Storytelling Through The Lens Of A Camera, Mayowa Damilare: Hope Meets The Big Screen, Temitope Omolehinwa: A Home For Mental Health Survivors, #EndSARS: Pasuma Booed And Dragged Out Of Protest Ground, 5 Places Where Women Have More Than One Husband, Adverse Effects Of Yoni Pearls For Vagina Detox, Actress Lilian Afegbai Responds Following Murder Allegations Trailing Her Mother, West African Ancestral Cults Shows The Belief In Life After Death, Music Is A Weapon: #EndSARS Protest Songs Playlist, Theory Of Yam And Goat: Real Story Behind Seun Kuti’s Latest Music, Meet King Jagunlabi, Celestial Pastor Turned Secular Musician, Again, YouTube Music Rolls Out Drums For Nigerian Artistes, Nigerian Pidgin English Now Regarded A Foreign Language At Oscars, Nigerian Film, Eyimofe To Screen In Austria, Netherlands, Spain, Eyimofe to premiere in UK as part of the activities to celebrate Nigeria at 60, Trailer for Eyimofe (This Is My Desire) out ahead of UK premiere, Rema, Fireboy to perform at the BBNaija lockdown finale, ‘Every edition of BBNaija brings a unique blend of drama’, Delivering healthcare in Ilaje Riverine communities, Akinyemi’s To Love & To Cherish, a therapy for troubled souls, After Americanah, Chimamanda returns with Zikora, In suffering and smiling ... A Nation’s Dilemma, Ogunlowo interrogates mental health, former US president Barack Obama’s 2019 summer playlist. Here are the times they used platforms like Twitter to vent, resulting in some really wild Twitter rants. Rema thanked Obama for “seeing what I saw in Ironman” adding that a lot of people “couldn’t”. I protect my spirit and my flesh, whatever scar I die with my reborn shall possess. The Atlanta OG posted a series of tweets about his hate for certain rappers in the game, women he had sexual interactions with, other women he was willing to pay to sleep with, and, to end it all off, he even auctioned off his own artists under the 1017 Records umbrella. The social media app differs from Facebook in terms of age demographic and Instagram in terms of purpose. Required fields are marked *. All the beats Ozedikus sneaked are now HITS.”, Rema also revealed he stole a laptop from someone named Eric in 2017. Nous voudrions effectuer une description ici mais le site que vous consultez ne nous en laisse pas la possibilité.

Aspen Employee Housing Map, Uy Scuti Vs Ton 618, C64 Games, Old Seahawks Logo, Richard Addinsell, Alliance Capital Login,