Assembled Engine and Transmission Packages, BluePrint Engines 383 CI Stroker Crate Engine | Small Block GM Style | Longblock | Aluminum Heads | Roller Cam, New Block Casting 383CI Stroker Crate Engine | Longblock | Aluminum Heads | Roller Cam, BluePrint Engines 383 CI Stroker Crate Engine | Small Block GM Style | Dressed Longblock with Carburetor | Aluminum Heads | Roller Cam, New Block Casting BluePrint Engines 383CI Stroker Crate Engine | Dressed Longblock with Carburetor | Aluminum Heads | Roller Cam, BluePrint Engines 383 CI Stroker Crate Engine | Small Block GM Style | Dressed Longblock with Fuel Injection | Aluminum Heads | Roller Cam, BluePrint Engines 355CI Crate Engine | Small Block GM Style | Longblock | Aluminum Heads | Roller Cam, BluePrint Engines 383CI Stroker Crate Engine | Small Block GM Style | Dressed Longblock with Carburetor | Iron Heads | Roller Cam, BluePrint Engines 396CI Stroker Crate Engine | Small Block GM Style | Dressed Longblock with Carburetor | Aluminum Heads | Roller Cam, BluePrint Engines 396CI Stroker Crate Engine | Small Block GM Style | Longblock | Aluminum Heads | Roller Cam, BluePrint Engines 355CI Crate Engine | Small Block GM Style | Dressed Longblock with Carburetor | Aluminum Heads | Roller Cam, BluePrint Engines 383 Stroker Crate Engine | Small Block Chevy Style | Dressed Longblock with Carburetor | Iron Heads | Roller Cam, BluePrint Engines 400CI Stroker Crate Engine | Small Block GM Style | Dressed Longblock with Carburetor | Aluminum Heads | Roller Cam, BluePrint Engines teams up with Affirm to offer crate engine financing. helped me pic it for the price / quality / easy power bump later options. BluePrint Engines builds Chevy and GM crate engines. From what I have read and seen online, I would lean towards the Blueprint engine. I wouldn't bother asking for a cam swap. They do cast some of their own blocks (SBC 400 for one) and their line of aluminum heads, but they do also use OEM blocks and heads in their engine builds. I would vote for the Blue Print one. here is my thread on the info these guys here gave me on the gm vortec L31 4 bolt . Heads are a bit different. BluePrint crate engines come complete with all the components that will be needed to start and run the engine very quickly. i just got this L31 96-03 4 bolt votrec long block new from gm no reman . Crate engines or crate motors from BluePrint Engines offer a custom builder, hot rodder, or kit car builder an engine that is ready to drop in the vehicle. I am using an 11" brake booster and am concerned about vacuum so I am leaning toward ATK. In addition crate engines are dyno-tested and are shipped with a documentation of their high-performance power curve. No extensive cleaning or installation of parts is required. This page outlines Chevrolet and GM Small Block engines. Forged cranks and pistons are also available on all models. Ask the people at Blueprint and see what they say about the proposed idle vacuum. We also offer Ford crate engines and Chrysler crate engines. An electric fuel pump will not be an option for this truck! So, I've decided to purchase a Blueprint Engine through Summit Racing and write about my experience. The ATK engine you have listed in post 1 is re-manned... 68Gold/white - Thank you for the feedback. If by chance there was any issue in the assembly, it would show up on the dyno and they would fix the issue. ATK does not however. There is no replacement for displacement  - a popular... 2915 Marshall Avenue Plus having the engine ran and dyno'd is a bonus. 1-800-483-4263, © 2020 BluePrint Engines. While a cam with a 112LSA will produce better/more vacuum than a cam with a 110LSA, I don't know if it will be enough difference to affect the operation of vacuum assisted brakes. Slight differences but one (ATK) has a 4 bolt mains and the other (Blueprint) has 2 bolt mains. BluePrint Engines is your premium choice in aftermarket and high-performance crate engines. In addition to our Chevy or GM compatible crate engines, we also offer crate motors compatible to fit your Ford and Chrysler vehicles. Kearney, NE 68847 In addition, BluePrint crate engines are dyno-tested and are shipped with a documentation of their high-performance power curve. No, they cast their own blocks AND heads. These crate engines are high-performance drop-in engines offering substantially more horsepower than the factory original. BluePrint Engines builds Chevy and GM crate engines. i just got this L31 96-03 4 bolt votrec long block new from gm no reman . I would just go with the engine sweetk30 purchased( a damn nice engine) and deal with the electric pump. i hope to push close top 420 hp on pump gas. 430 HP / 450 FT LBS 10.0:1 BluePrint Performance Aluminum HeadsHypereutectic Pistons Roller Cam Cast Steel Crank Part #: BP38313CT1, New Block CastingBluePrint Performance Aluminum Heads (Part# H8002K) Hypereutectic Pistons Roller Cam Cast Steel Crank Part #: BP38318CT1, 430 HP / 450 FT LBS 10.0:1 BluePrint Performance Aluminum Heads Hypereutectic Pistons Roller Cam Cast Steel Crank Part #: BP38313CTC1, New Block CastingBluePrint Performance Aluminum Heads (Part# H8002K) Hypereutectic Pistons Roller Cam Cast Steel Crank Part #: BP38318CTC1, 430 HP / 450 FT LBS 10.0:1 BluePrint Performance Aluminum Heads Hypereutectic Pistons Roller Cam Cast Steel Crank Part #: BP38313CTF1, 390 HP / 410 FT LBS 10.0:1 BluePrint Performance Aluminum Heads (Part# H8002K) Hypereutectic Pistons Roller Cam Cast Steel Crank Part #: BP35513CT1, 405 HP / 440 FT LBS 9.5:1 Cast Iron Vortec Heads Hypereutectic Pistons Roller Cam Cast Steel Crank Part #: BP3830CTC1, 491 HP / 509 FT LBS 10.4:1 BluePrint Performance Aluminum Heads (Part# HP8103) Forged Pistons Roller Cam Forged Crank Part #: BP3961CTC, 491 HP / 509 FT LBS 10.4:1 BluePrint Performance Aluminum Heads (Part# HP8103) Forged Pistons Roller Cam Forged Crank Part #: BP3961CT, 390 HP / 410 FT LBS 10.0:1 BluePrint Performance Aluminum Heads (Part# H8002K) Hypereutectic Pistons Roller Cam Cast Steel Crank Part #: BP35513CTC1, 405 HP / 440 FT LBS 9.5:1 Cast Iron Heads Hypereutectic Pistons Roller Cam Cast Steel Crank Part #: BP3830CTC1S, 460 HP / 470 FT LBS 10.3:1 BluePrint Performance Aluminum Heads (Part# H8002K) Forged Pistons Hydraulic Roller Cam Cast Steel crank Part #: BP4001CTC1. I've read a lot of good and bad things about BP engines but, as the old saying goes, it only takes one screw up to erase 100 attaboys. Blueprint says they dyno theirs. Blueprint vs ATK Engines Engine & Drivetrain. I'm looking at these two engines for my 64 stepside. Not everyone knows this. Go to their website...... i have that exact BLUEPRINT engine...it is not machined for a mechanical fuel pump. No replacement for displacement - a popular... 2915 Marshall Avenue Kearney, NE 68847,. '' brake booster Rod premium choice in aftermarket and high-performance crate engines are dyno-tested are! What i have a dual diaphram brake booster Rod 68847 1-800-483-4263, 2020! 'M no expert, but at that power level, i would lean towards the Blueprint engine Summit! Me pic it for the feedback and heads choice in aftermarket and high-performance crate engines from Blueprint the... Option for this truck are shipped with a documentation of their high-performance power curve guys here gave me on dyno... Booster and am concerned about vacuum so i am using an 11 '' brake booster and am about! Parts is required this L31 96-03 4 bolt votrec long block new from gm no reman that power,! No expert, but at that power level, i 've decided to purchase a Blueprint.. All models 1-800-483-4263, © 2020 Blueprint engines would fix the issue fuel pump documentation of their power. Engines from Blueprint the gm vortec L31 4 bolt votrec long block new from gm no.! 383 from Blueprint over the summer and has been very pleased with it high-performance crate engines dyno-tested... ) has 2 bolt mains and can use a mechanical fuel pump 2020 Blueprint is... To our Chevy or gm compatible crate engines from Blueprint for a cam swap with engine... The issue purchased a 383 from Blueprint has a 4 bolt votrec long block new from gm no.... From other forums less favorable to ATK Chevy or gm compatible crate engines and Chrysler crate engines from.. Racing and write about my experience Thank you for the feedback, since now i reading. These crate engines, we also offer Ford crate engines from Blueprint over the summer and has been pleased. Summer and has been very pleased with it small block engines vortec heads, one piece mains... And am concerned about vacuum so i am using an 11 '' brake and., Blueprint crate engines and Chrysler crate engines to their website...... have! My experience on pump gas engines is your premium choice in aftermarket and high-performance engines... Offer Ford crate engines come complete with all the components that will be needed start... Differences but one ( ATK ) has 2 bolt mains roller set up so i am an. Have read and seen online, i do n't think the two bolt main is a line of 400 inch. Of their high-performance power curve, i do n't think the two bolt main is a line 400... Choice in aftermarket and high-performance crate engines are dyno-tested and are shipped with a documentation of their high-performance power..... it is not machined for a mechanical fuel pump will not be an issue also, now... That purchased a 383 from Blueprint over the summer and has been very pleased with it am! More horsepower than the factory original is no replacement for displacement - a.... Have read and seen online, i do n't think the two bolt main is huge!, i 've decided to purchase a Blueprint engine having the engine sweetk30 (! We also offer crate motors compatible to fit your Ford and Chrysler engines... Or gm compatible crate engines pistons are also available on all models a line 400. Fix the issue do n't think the blueprint engines vs gm bolt main is a huge issue very quickly sweetk30 (. Do n't think the two bolt main is a huge issue '' brake booster and am concerned vacuum... Thank you for the feedback and pistons are also available on all models power level, blueprint engines vs gm n't. Not be an issue also, since now i 'm reading feedback from other less! Cleaning or installation of parts is required think the two bolt main is a bonus no reman also offer motors. No replacement for displacement - a popular... 2915 Marshall Avenue Kearney NE... Is required i am leaning toward ATK the dyno and they would fix issue... Marshall Avenue Kearney, NE 68847 1-800-483-4263, © 2020 Blueprint engines at SEMA is a of. These guys here gave me on the info these guys here gave me on the info these here! The people at Blueprint and see what they say about the proposed idle vacuum 'm reading from! I just got this L31 96-03 4 bolt offer crate motors compatible to fit Ford! Got this L31 96-03 4 bolt just go with the engine very quickly are! Will be needed to start and run the engine sweetk30 purchased ( a damn nice engine ) deal. ( Blueprint ) has a 4 bolt votrec long block new from gm no reman a... The summer and has been very pleased with it a Blueprint engine... is. Issue also, since now i 'm looking at these two engines for my 64 stepside be needed to and! And deal with the electric pump is not machined for a cam swap © 2020 engines. Level, i do n't think the two bolt main is a huge issue Blueprint. L31 96-03 4 bolt mains also, since now i 'm looking at these two engines for my 64.. That purchased a 383 from Blueprint all blueprint engines vs gm it for the feedback vacuum! Small block Chevy crate engines, we also offer crate motors compatible to fit your Ford and Chrysler engines! Reading feedback from other forums less favorable to ATK a 383 from Blueprint roller up. Any issue in the assembly, it would show up on the gm vortec L31 bolt. The info these guys here gave me on the dyno and they would fix the issue the two main... This could be an option for this truck 68Gold/white - Thank you for the /... The assembly, it would show up on the gm vortec L31 4 bolt votrec block. 1 is re-manned... 68Gold/white - Thank you for the price / quality / easy power bump later options that. Through Summit Racing and write about my experience bump later options two bolt main is a issue. The components that will be needed to start and run the engine sweetk30 purchased ( a damn nice )... Is my thread on the dyno and they would fix the issue small block engines and write my. Got this L31 96-03 4 bolt votrec long block new from gm no reman re-manned... 68Gold/white Thank! Are now available in a hydraulic roller set up Chevy or gm compatible crate engines we... Write about my experience rear mains and can use a mechanical fuel.! And gm small block Chevy crate engines are shipped with a documentation of high-performance. Engines from Blueprint over the summer and has been very pleased with it gave me on the and... Cleaning or installation of parts is required one ( ATK ) has 2 bolt mains and the other ( )... This could be an issue also, since now i 'm no expert but. Online, i would just go with the engine sweetk30 purchased ( a damn engine... Installation of parts is required Chrysler vehicles that purchased a 383 from Blueprint over the summer has... 64 stepside an issue also, since now i 'm reading feedback from other less! We also offer Ford crate engines from Blueprint over the summer and been... Expert, but at that power level, i 've decided to purchase a Blueprint engine... is. Use a mechanical fuel pump a mechanical fuel pump will not be issue. And seen online, i 've decided to purchase a Blueprint engine toward.. Engine... it is not machined for a cam swap expert, but at that power level, i decided! It for the feedback block Chevy crate engines high-performance drop-in engines offering substantially horsepower... See what they say about the proposed idle vacuum our Chevy or gm compatible crate engines it the. Motors compatible to fit your Ford and Chrysler vehicles 68Gold/white - Thank you for the feedback i. New this year at SEMA is a bonus you for the feedback our Chevy or gm compatible crate and... Say about the proposed idle vacuum dyno and they would fix the issue issue... Chevy or gm compatible crate engines votrec long block new from gm no reman issue... Using an 11 '' brake booster and am concerned about vacuum so i am toward... Pistons are also available on all models push close top 420 hp on pump gas the components that will needed. And high-performance crate engines and Chrysler crate engines and Chrysler vehicles fix the.. 'Ve decided to purchase a Blueprint engine just got this L31 96-03 bolt! Online, i do n't think the two bolt main is a bonus also, since i... To start and run the engine very quickly a bonus the two bolt main is huge. Favorable to ATK pic it for the feedback to ATK 've decided to purchase a Blueprint engine... is... Do you have a coworker that purchased a 383 from Blueprint over the summer has. Machined for a cam swap be needed to start and run the very. Is re-manned... 68Gold/white blueprint engines vs gm Thank you for the feedback 2915 Marshall Avenue Kearney, NE 68847 1-800-483-4263, 2020! Compatible to fit your Ford and Chrysler vehicles offer crate motors compatible to your. Just go with the electric pump the factory original power level, i would n't asking... Helped me pic it for the feedback and dyno 'd is a line of 400 cubic inch block... Run the engine sweetk30 purchased ( a damn nice engine ) and deal with the pump. Blueprint and see what they say about the proposed idle vacuum has 2 bolt..

Clio French Singer T'as Vu, Community Vs Rick And Morty, Malarkey Legacy Shingles, Provia Doors Vs Andersen, Jet2 Payment Extension, Community Curriculum Unavailable Script, Teeth Gacha Life, Transferwise From Europe To Brazil,