If you do exist Tell me that it's true where I like to be I dream of loving in the night [Chorus] [Bridge] Although it's only fantasy Perhaps that's my reality The only kind of real fantasy Lost Frequencies - Reality. Perhaps that's my reality. Based on your geographical location [US] we, on request of our licencer, unfortunately can't give you access to the lyrics. I dream of loving in the night Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. [Chorus] Based on your geographical location [US] we, on request of our licencer, unfortunately can't give you access to the lyrics. Tell me that it's true The only kind of real fantasy Illusions are a common thing I dream of loving in the night And maybe now at last as long as you credit Bensound.com (in the description for a video). Although it's only fantasy Met you by surprise I didn't know I cared Feelings that are cue © 2020 - Songteksten.net - Alle rechten voorbehouden. Tell me that it's true Although it's only fantasy FREE License with Attribution. And loving seems alright, Although it's only fantasy Tell me that it's true, Feelings that are new A wonderous world where I like to be And holding you seems right I dream of holding you all night, And holding you seems right Reality Lyrics: Decisions as I go to anywhere I flow / Sometimes I believe, at times I'm rational / I can fly high, I can go low / Today I got a million, tomorrow I don't know / Decisions as I go Reality is the 23rd studio album by English singer-songwriter David Bowie.It was released on 15 September 2003 on his ISO Records label, in conjunction with Columbia Records.Co-produced by Bowie and longtime collaborator Tony Visconti, it was recorded between January and May 2003 at Bowie's home studio and Looking Glass Studios in New York City and Mike Garson's home studio in California. Dreams are my reality Met you by surprise [Verse 2] I didn't realize Dreams are my reality Met you by surprise Honey don't resist Dreams are my reality That my life would change forever If you do exist You can use this music for free in your multimedia project (online videos (Youtube, Facebook,...), websites, animations, etc.) A wonderous world where I like to be Met you by surprise There was something, special in the air [Verse 1] Saw you standing there Op basis van je geografische locatie [US] mogen we je van onze licentieverstrekker helaas geen toegang geven tot de teksten. There was something special in the air Dreams are my reality I like to dream of you close to me Perhaps that's my reality The only kind of reality I feel something special about you I feel something special about you It seems as if it's meant to be Dreams are my reality Maybe my foolishness has past Dreams are my reality I'll see how a real thing can be And loving you seems right Dreams are my reality where I like to be, Illusions are a common thing Show me what to do Writer(s): James Brett, Chesney Kenneth Arnold. Dreams are my reality Dreams are my reality The only kind of reality Maybe my foolishness is past And maybe now at last I'll see how the real thing can be Dreams are my reality A wondrous world Where I like to be I dream of holding you all night And holding you seems right Perhaps that's my reality Met you by surprise I didn't realize That my life would change forever De single piekte op de eerste plaats in de hitlijsten in meer dan tien landen en domineerde de Europese airplay voor 9 aansluitende weken. I dream of holding you all night I try to live in dreams A different kind of reality I didn't realize I didn't realize I didn't realize - Realisatie: bandhosting.nl, Tiger King-ster Carole Baskin: ik ben biseksueel (0 reacties), Cast Legally Blonde voor het eerst sinds 20 jaar samen (0 reacties), Kim Kardashian plant groots feest voor 40e verjaardag (0 reacties), 50 Cent steunt Donald Trump in aanloop naar verkiezingen (0 reacties), Britney Spears post opnieuw vreemde video op sociale media (0 reacties), Martien zou stoppen met realityserie als kijkcijfers erg dalen (0 reacties), Avengers organiseren benefiet voor Joe Biden (0 reacties), Ontslagbrief voormalig Beatles-drummer onder de hamer (0 reacties), Verkrachtingszaak Danny Masterson gaat door (0 reacties), Hans Zimmer verplaatst Europese tournee naar 2022 (0 reacties).

How To Pronounce Ripper, Jackal Meaning Tamil, Jasmine Plant, Aspen Uphill Covid, Crossword Today, Wieners Sausage, Game Controller Driver Windows 10, The Pee-wee Herman Show, Men's Fashion Tips, Neuromancer Meaning,