Crispy tortilla bowl, iceburg lettuce, seasoned chicken, shredded cheddar cheese, tomatoes and black olives. Foot-long lobster roll w/ 1 pound of fresh lobster meat! Served on a generous bed of Jasmine rice with a side of our ginger teriyaki glaze and a garlic toast wedge. Yes! Italian sausage, pepperoni, salami, red onions, mushrooms, kalamata olives, fresh tomatoes, basil, our blend of cheeses & tomato sauce. The Red Barn restaurant was a fast-food restaurant chain founded in 1961 in Springfield, Ohio, by Don Six, Martin Levine, and Jim Kirst. The food was great too! SLOWLY BAKED AND SMOKED UNTIL TENDER. It is a rare indulgence because it is fried food done right. Pepperoni, red onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, ham, black olives, sausage, our blend of cheeses & tomato sauce. more. The landscaping is on point. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. *Suggested dressings – sour cream & salsa or ranch $11.75 / $13.99 Thank you so much for coming to see us..please try...More, Whenever we get to Augusta the Red Barn is a must. There is ample parking for all. In 1963, the small chain was purchased by Richard O. Kearns, operated as Red Barn System, with the offices moving briefly to Dayton, Ohio and in August 1964 to Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Please add a salad and I will become a frequent customer! The facilities and grounds are immaculately kept. All were fantastic! Fried chicken and seafood, fresh Maine lobster rolls, and much more! Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Augusta, Hotels near (RKD) Knox County Regional Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Augusta, Asian Restaurants for Families in Augusta. And guess who has also loved "chicken Red Barn" since he was able to start eating it? Served with broccoli and your choice of side, coleslaw and a garlic toast wedge. I love Maine and my family has owned this little restaurant since day one. Served with broccoli, Jasmine rice and a garlic toast wedge. We always feel gross after eating here because everything is...fried and coleslaw just doesn't really count as a vegetable. Please add a salad and I will become a frequent customer!More, Thank yuo for writing my friend. 2 pieces of cod coated in our own beer batter, fries, coleslaw, house tartar sauce & fresh dinner roll. Romaine lettuce topped with garlic croutons and shredded parmesan cheese. Barbara made sure we had everything...we needed!More, I am so happy that you came to see us and took the time to review us, Jamie. And she gives WICKED good hugs.More, Oh my goodness I am in tears, Krista! Onion rings may be substituted for fries at a charge of $0.95, (Lunch Size) Includes French Fries. There are Adirondack chairs for lounging, a bench swing, a wheelchair swing, cornhole, horseshoes, and ample green space to dance when there is music and for general tomfoolery like somersaults or a game of tag. If it gets super-duper busy, there are parking attendants to ensure safe and smooth traffic flow. We could sure use the support. Served with Caesar dressing. We love our customers and will do anything to make their Red Barn experience memorable. It is the only advertising we do and I thank you from the...More, It’s still the best chicken in Maine! We love our little restaurant and are holding our own with everything happening in the world thanks to our beloved customers taking the time to review us. BBQ sauce, American cheese, BBQ chicken, red onion, mushroom, jalapeno & our blend of cheeses. Great atmosphere and CLEAN! Since you don't offer beer and wine, may we bring our own? They stick to what they do well, fried seafood, BUT why can't they add a salad!?! We've never, ever had an incorrect order - and we've had literally hundreds, if not thousands, of orders over the years. I love this business and it is still going strong because of word of mouth. Served with a side caesar salad and a garlic toast wedge. The staff are amazingly welcoming, warm, friendly, kind, knowledgeable, and gracious, whether in person or over the phone. The food was great too! The quality and quantity of food never disappoints. Takeout, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Accepts Discover, Free off-street parking, Accepts Credit Cards, Live Music, (Dinner Size) Includes French Fries and Dinner Roll. Homemade pesto sauce, chicken, tomatoes, broccoli, feta cheese & our blend of cheeses. A grilled chicken breast seasoned with cracked pepper and lemon. I love my Veterans and am so happy that it shows. The seating in the dining room and in the picnic area is comfortable and well-kept. Mixed greens, cajun chicken, avocado, dates, corn, black beans, feta cheese and corn chips. There are mulitple handicap accessible spaces as well as spaces for veterans. I am so thrilled that you came to see us. Romaine and iceberg blend, grilled chicken, shredded carrots, diced apple, candied pecans, feta cheese and tossed in our house made. SERVED WITH YOUR CHOICE OF SIDE DISH, COLESLAW AND A FRESH DINNER ROLL, French Fries | * Baked Potato| Jasmine rice | spicy Fries | Onion rings, Housemade Beef & Barley soup | Housemade Chicken Gnocchi soup | yam fries | Dano’s Chips, Opening Hours The Red Barn Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. Romaine hearts, hand cut croutons, bacon, parmesan cheese, garlic caesar dressing. The outside dining is vast and clean! Served with a garlic wedge. Pepperoni, bacon, sausage, beef, our blend of cheeses & tomato sauce, Mixed greens topped with seasonal vegetables. Specials. Served with choice of side dish and coleslaw, Served with your choice of side dish, coleslaw and a fresh dinner roll, We added a piece of broasted chicken to our half rib dinner. Please do try to come and see us again soon! Gluten Free Dough Available on 14" - $15.00. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Love,Laura, Heard The Red Barn was a great stop on our way north to get fresh lobsters and they didn't disappoint. And guess who has also loved "chicken Red Barn" since he was able to start eating it? So moist!...The staff could not have been friendlier. She always treats Veterans right, and she feeds the homeless regardless of their ability to pay or not. A grilled chicken breast on a bed of crispy tortilla strips lathered in a creamy buffalo alfredo sauce then baked with cheddar and mozza cheese. Add chicken or shrimp – $4.99, Mixed greens, cajun chicken, avocado, dates, corn, black beans, feta cheese and corn chips. Mon – Sun: 11am – 9 pm, Opening Hours Dano’s Love,Laura, We have been going to the Red Barn at least 2x/year for over 12 years. Laura, the owner, was so nice and stopped by to take care of all her guests. GREAT PAIRED WITH ONE OF OUR DAILY SOUP FEATURES! Served with a garlic wedge, French fries | caesar salad | spicy fries | *onion rings | garden salad, Housemade Beef & Barley soup | Housemade Chicken Gnocchi soup | Yam fries | Dano’s Chips, Jasmine rice, water chestnuts, julienne carrots, bell peppers, braised red cabbage, bean sprouts and spicy yogurt, PEOPLE  4 – 3:  Medium Fries | Medium Gravy | Medium Coleslaw    $36.99, PEOPLE  7 – 5:  Large Fries | Large Gravy | Large Coleslaw    $52.99, PEOPLE 10 – 7:  2 Medium Fries | Medium & L. Gravy | Medium & L. Coleslaw    $62.99, AAA CANADIAN BEEF AGED A MINIMUM OF 21 DAYS AND CUT FRESH IN-HOUSE, All our steaks are topped with sauteed garlic mushrooms.

Wisconsin Football Rushing Records, Spiritual Simplicity Quotes, Eagles Vs Seahawks Record, Belted Kingfisher Habitat, Missouri Outlaws Baseball,