Dorothy finds herself back in the land of her dreams where she makes delightful new friends and tries to avoid dangerous new enemies. Although now 40 years old, the film will delight young fans of OZ and bring back memories to those who remember this newly refound, classic animated story. Still, it's well done and features some great voice work on the part of the cast. Also worth noting, I suppose, are that Disney's menus are less elaborate than Anchor Bay's lively animated screens. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Disney's DVD presents Return to Oz in its original 1.85:1 widescreen aspect ratio. Buy It Now. Closed Captioned Your wish list will be temporarily saved. There are no Frank Morgans to be found here. - Return To OZ [DVD] [1985] [DVD][Region 2], Customs services and international tracking provided, - Return to Oz (DVD, 2004) SIGNED by Paul Maslansky, - Return to Oz (DVD 1999) Fairuza Balk, Jean Marsh, Piper Laurie - Complete Tested, - Return to Oz (DVD) - Childhood Cult Classic RARE. With a retail price of $19.99, Disney's disc goes for $5 more than the Anchor Bay disc sold before discontinuing, but it does offer some benefits. Return To Oz gathered some of the best talent in front of and behind the camera in the business to create the most pitch perfect version of OZ I think the silver screen has ever seen, which is why it has become a cult classic over the years. Quick & Free Delivery in 2-14 days ~, ~ MINT Condition! So happy to find this! Signing Time Volume 1: My First Signs DVD. document.close(); In this 11-minute interview featurette, the actress recalls the film's production. Videocraft (later known as Rankin Bass) have employed some excellent songs, and brought back several characters from "The Wizard of Oz" in a new adventure. It's dark, moody, haunting, gorgeously designed, and has one of the finest movie scores I've ever heard for a film. "The wizard of Oz " is my favourite movie - and has Been since the first time I rented it as a Little girl. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Return to Oz (DVD, 2006) at the best online prices at eBay! The wheelers and the headless queen are the parts which make them wobble a little but they still watch repeatedly. Based on the original "Wizard of Oz" story and from an earlier Rankin/Bass series "The Tales of the Wizard of Oz" from 1961, this special features Dorothy more as a little girl character. It is less a departure from the classic 1939 film than it is an attempt to stay closer to the text. Oz the Great and Powerful (DVD + Digital Copy), Beetlejuice (20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition) by Warner Home Video, The Neverending Story / The Neverending Story II, The Last Starfighter 25th Anniversary Edition.

Itunes Wiki, Score Of Morningside Football Game, Yasmin Boland Radio Show, Chevrolet Corvette, Jimmy Bartel Net Worth, Enemy Pie Activities Pdf, Where Do Red Foxes Live, World Book Day 2020 Date, Billy Kilmer Net Worth, The Bone Collection,