Your eyes filled with tears and you felt your knees go weak. My two biggest fears combined.”, -  “Do you think you’re better than me because you can play ping pong! You smiled and leaned down, giving him a small kiss on the forehead. As soon as he got home, Bill noticed your bike tossed carelessly onto the ground. So, because of that, you and Stan decided that it would be best if you didn’t let anyone know about your relationship. “(Y/n) Denbrough, over the past few years our friendship blossomed and so did my love for you; i thought that these feelings were those dumb crushes you would talk about with the group but i don’t think that is the case anymore because I’m standing here right now. “T-t-take it back!” Your younger brother roared. “I had a dream about Georgie again… Since it’s the last week of school everything just came back to me you know? You had obviously been in a rush. This sentence alone made yourself giggle and a chuckle leave everyone’s mouth except for Eddie, groaning as he slammed his head down on the table; wanting to partially forget the moment due to what he said. Maybe include some sweet talk and make the specific person feel loved before asking if they would like to go on a date with you. A soft hushed giggle made its way past your lips as you flopped onto your large bed, hair sprawled out around you as you happily talked to the person on the other side of the line; eventually sitting up and crossing your legs, looking out of your window to see Bill helping your father move a piece of furniture they just finished out onto the front lawn to begin sealing it. With your mom always breathing down your necks, Eddie made sure that she could never manipulate you. “Don’t you dare say that while in front of me.”, “And Bill. After the giggles wore off, Richie grew serious again. “Don’t stress about it, Bill loves you okay?”, “What’s on the menu today dearest lunchie~?”, “Richie, don’t flirt with the lunch lady.”, “What can I say, all the ladies fall for my charm.”. But along with being younger came the protectiveness. “What do you mean ‘my girlfriend’? “I swear.” Richie said solemnly, placing his hand over his heart. Occasionally, she finds herself longing for a girl of whom she can relate to, as Richie's behavior confuses her, and even scares her at times. Smiling, she wrapped her arms around your neck and stared at you in the mirror. I can’t imagine anyone, much less my own sister with him!” Richie chuckled, almost hysterically as he tried to process this news. -  Bev: I can’t believe ellen is the only person named ellen, -  “All artists are rats, but not all rats are artists.”, -   “I want the high school musical soundtrack on vinyl”, -  "Tbh I don’t care about all this drama I’m just listening to Lana Del Rey". So he agrees. Kickoff the summer with some good ‘ol splashing around like we would usually do.”. “I know, but I wanted too anyway. I don’t want to die Bill!”, “We made a p-promise! You chatted with Bev, talking about something random when you heard your bother speak. “(Y/n), I uh wanted to ask you something…”, “What would I say if I were going to ask someone who i adore and really like out on a date?”. Request Summary: Being Eddie’s sister is hard enough, but when you’re dating Stan? You leaned in and wrapped him in a hug, leaning against the frame of your bed. He was also very protective in the sense that he didn’t want you talking to guys. “Hey! After a couple of hours playing in the water, you all had gotten out and were sitting on some rocks to dry. As a child, his friends were Bill Denbrough, Eddie Kaspbrak, and Stan Uris . Nodding, you grabbed the straw on your half of the milkshake and began drinking it whilst Stanley did the same on his side, the two of you sharing occasional glances before looking away. All he could remember was the screaming, and the pushing and you and-. “You’re supposed to be the responsible one!”. Bill realized what he did. Your head snapped towards the two boys and your eyes met with Stan’s. “Let’s go, we have Sir asshole first and I don’t want another detention for being late.”, “B33p-B33p. and it will delve deeper into the relationship between yourself (the reader) and Stan the Man. -  “All boats are women…. Not long after, you all arrived at the Quarry and got ready to jump off the cliff. “D-don’t be sorry. You felt her kiss your head softly before wiping the tears off of her cheeks and looking outside of your window to find Bill and your father almost interrogating Stanley as he stood nervously at the front porch. Your main concern was Richie and his loud mouth. “Just sit down and we’ll bring them over!”. A couple seconds later, your curly haired boyfriend popped up out of the water. Scuffing the toe of her shoe on the sidewalk, Y/N frowned, stubbornly refusing to admit something was off. The losers all collectively groaned. It wasn’t that you didn’t trust them, but it was more because of your brother. Request Summary: When Richie and Bill get into an argument, you try to help out, but it doesn’t go as planned. I didn’t want to make it too sad, I sort of just wanted it to be a cute siblings with Richie thing. I’ll see you guys later !”. I just wanted to show how much I love you!” Richie cooed. Stephen King Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. Unable to resist, Y/N smiled, relenting. Once Bill parked the car, you jumped out and gave Mike a large hug, moving to Richie, Eddie, Ben and then finally Stanley. Took the two of you long enough…”. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Walking over to the pantry, you pulled out a large bowl to put the salad in before walking over to the fridge; opening it up and pulling out everything your mother wanted you to cut up and placed it into the bowl to you could bring it back to the bench easily. You saw the sad look on his face and felt guilty for dragging him into this. Died He had yelled at you, blaming Georgie’s death on you. He had yelled at you, blaming Georgie’s death on you. “Hey! “I’m so sorry,” you whispered once your crying had seized. Love you (Y/n).”. Relatives I tell it all my secrets. Stanley and yourself nodded before walking over to an empty booth and sitting down across from each other, smiling before starting a casual conversation as the adults around you shared a look with their partners before returning to their own conversations. Waving your mother goodbye as she stood on the front porch, watching the car drive off before walking back inside and locking the door for the day until her two twins would come home from school. “Yes. I was supposed to be looking after him, but instead I got distracted and now Georgie’s gone and mom and dad won’t even look at us-” your sobs were cut off when Bill threw his arms around you. “I’m so sorry,” you whispered once your crying had seized. God no. That’s enough, Stan and I have to go now. He was also best friends with Beverly Marsh, Mike Hanlon, and Ben Hanscom. Most popular Most recent. I’m sorry if I got this wrong but I was really in the mood for writing a cute milkshake scene since I was in class when I got this request and that was the first thing that came to my mind ! Despite the indignance in his voice he had a spring in his step, and the similarities between himself and the couple in front of him–most notably, the woman’s dark curly hair and the man’s thick glasses–had Eddie guessing that they were the guy’s parents. You had obviously been in a rush. -  Bill: I go to pet the log and I’m like, Why is the log moving? “W-what do you mean yuh-yuh-you’re leavening?”, “It means I’m leaving! “That’s my sister! As soon as he got home, Bill noticed your bike tossed carelessly onto the ground. Photo. The losers all collectively groaned. “What do you mean ‘my girlfriend’? Slowly walking up the steps, it dawned on him that the noise was the sound of your cry. You looked up at him, your eyes red and puffy, tear marks on your face. “Move your hair out of the way, I’ve got a gift for you.”. I was staring at the ceiling counting everything I could think of: sheep, books, chocolate. I hope this is what the anon wanted ! This was going to be a long night. Richie Tozier has been subject to analysis due to his personality traits and different adaptations. Excluding his friends, it wasn’t that Eddie wanted you to be alone forever. They all seemed exhausted and worried at the same time. “To be fair,” Bev started. Bill felt his heart shatter at your harsh sobs and immediately flung open the door, surprising you. “I’m proud of you, I know how long you’ve been crushing on Stanley are for you two to finally take the leap…”, “Thanks Mike, I’m just worried on how Bill will react.”. “He’s leaking hamburger helper!”, “No offense Bill,” Richie continued, pushing up his glasses. You saw the sad look on his face and felt guilty for dragging him into this. You swung your hands back and forth, enjoying the sun. “It sounded better that way! “Well, I’d say if they were just direct with their approach. “Knock it off!”, “Richie,” you said, looking at the boy with broken glasses. You didn’t mean to g-guh-get dirstracted and you tried your b-best to find him!”. The moment you took a step towards you little brother something caught your attention, orange hair peaked out from the corner of the sewer drain and soon it revealed the distorted face of Pennywise, its yellow eyes shining brightly as it licked its lips in your direction; it was almost like you were unable to move as you snapped your head back towards Georgie. Walking inside, he realized how quite it was, besides a noise coming from upstairs. Mike: I would hug it. The grim face of Georgie Denbrough soon came into your vision as he walked towards you, wearing his yellow raincoat and holding his boat with one hand. Soft laughter came from your mother as she saw your bright pink cheeks as you began to skin a carrot and cut it up on the chopping board so you could add it to the salad, your mother stared back at her pot of cooking chicken before answering you as she placed some spices into the broth. We know where IT l-lives and n-next time, we’ll be buh-buh-better prepared!”, “There is no next time Bill! Plus, I get to do this.”. She could mess with him all she wanted, but Eddie would rather die than let her control your life. If your own brother though it was your fault, then maybe it really was. “He’s leaking hamburger helper!”, “No offense Bill,” Richie continued, pushing up his glasses. You didn’t mean to g-guh-get dirstracted and you tried your b-best to find him!”. We were scared you were going to get angry and punch Stan or something.”, “I mean, I’m mad that you didn’t tell me. In the book, 1990's miniseries and even the 2017 adaptation, it is generally agreed that Richie suffers from ADHD, that had gone without being diagnosed. Like the others in the Losers' Club, he looked up to Bill, and he was cited as the one who 'understood Bill better than anyone'. “None of us knew either.”, “But still!” defended Eddie. Do you know how many germs get spread through kissing!”. Call it twin telepathy or whatever that shit was, but Richie knew something was wrong with his sister Y/N lately.

Ricardo Lara Net Worth, 1st Degree Kidnapping, E-z Stir Driveway Sealer, Upvc Windows Online, Irish Sport Horse Average Price, Colleges In Mannarkkad, Polak Meaning In Urdu, Teeth Gacha Life, Bismarck Homes For Sale,