STANDS4 LLC, 2020. In the United States, it became Flo Rida's second number-one single (staying at number-one for six consecutive weeks) and broke the record for first-week sales (636,000 downloads) when it was released to digital retailers; eventually, this record was broken by Adele's "Hello", which sold 1.11 million copies in its first week. The song is one of the best-selling singles of the digital era, with over 12 million certified downloads sold, making it Flo Rida's best selling single, and Kesha's second. It was released to radio on January 27, 2009 and was digitally released on February 10 by Poe Boy Entertainment and Atlantic Records. Despite receiving mostly negative reviews, with critics claiming it was kitschy and misogynistic, the song was a commercial success, reaching the top ten of the music charts in nineteen countries worldwide. Somebody help me, she's takin' my bank roll Walk out that house with my swagger When you go down, when you go down down We keep a fade-away shot   I like my jewelry that's always on, whoa Despite receiving mostly negative reviews, with critics claiming it was kitschy and misogynistic, the song was a commercial success, reaching the top ten of the music charts in nineteen countries worldwide. You spin my head right round, right round That body belong on a poster "Right Round" is a song performed by American rapper Flo Rida featuring guest vocals from American singer Kesha. 'Cause we ballin' it's Platinum Patron that be ours more », Tramar Dillard (born December 16, 1979), better known by his stage name Flo Rida (pronounced /floʊ ˈraɪdə/), is an American rapper and singer-songwriter. [My Name Is Kay, (Jesse)] Call up my homies it's on Ain't nothin' more beautiful to be found Girl you the drink with all that goodie powers Playlist, Written by: Tramar Dillard, Timothy Lever, Phillip Lawrence, Peter Burns, Stephen Coy, Michael Percy, Bruno Mars, A. Grigg, Justin Franks, Luke Gottwald, PETER JOZZEPI BURNS, PHILIP LAWRENCE, MICHAEL DAVID PERCY, TIMOTHY JOHN LEVER, LUKASZ GOTTWALD, ALLAN PETER GRIGG. You wanna shoot like a gun outta holster When you go down, when you go down down HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. You spin my head right round, right round, when ya go down when ya go down down, No women, no shorties, no nothing my clothes, My pockets keep telling me its gonna shower, Call up my homies it's on and poppin' tonight cause it's meant to be ours, We keep a fade away shot cause we balling this platinum Patron every hour, Look momma I owe you just like the flowers, Girl you the truth with all that goody sour, From the top of the pole, I watch her go down, Don't open my mouth, let her talk to my fans, my Benjamin Franklin's, A couple of grands, I got rubber bands, my paper planes making her dance, We building castles that made out of sand, She's amazin', her fire blazin', hotter than Cajun, girl won't you move a little closer, Time to get paid, it's maximum wage, that body belong on a poster, I'm in a daze, that bottom is waving at me like dammit I told ya, Tell me whatever and I'll be ya chauffeur, Watching they asses go down down [repeats down in a chopped and screwed voice 19x], Writer(s): Peter Gene Hernandez, Philip Martin Ii Lawrence, Tramar Dillard, Justin Scott Franks, Lukasz Gottwald, Stephen Coy, Allan Peter Grigg, Mike Saint-jules, Peter Jozzepi Burns, Timothy Lee Mckenzie. "Right Round Lyrics." Poppin' these bottles, touchin' these models We buildin' castles that's made out of sand, She's amazin', fire blazin' [Treblemakers] It's goin' down down, Hey, shawty must know I'm the man She got me throwin' my money around xD, straight outta compton crazy motherfucker. Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. When you go down, when you go down down From the top of the pole, I watch her go down It was released to radio on January 27, 2009 and was digitally released on February 10 by Poe Boy Entertainment and Atlantic Records. Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Royalty Network, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. [Treblemakers, (Jesse)] Test your MusicIQ here! Ain't nothin' more beautiful to be found Lil' mama, oh, you just like the flowers Kesha contributed guest vocals to the song, but was uncredited in the United States and Canada during its run atop the charts. Just like my mind where I'm goin' [My Name Is Kay] But I'm king of the club The single's accompanying music video was directed by Malcolm Jones and nominated for an MTV Video Music Award. His debut single "Low", featuring T-Pain, was a No. You spin my head right round, right round Right Round Lyrics: You spin my head right round, right round / When you go down, when you go down down / You spin my head right round, right round / When you go down, when you go down down / … About Right Round "Right Round" is a song performed by American rapper Flo Rida featuring guest vocals from American singer Kesha. She got me throwin' my money around Shawty must know I'm the man You spin my head right round, right round When you go down, when you go down down From the top of the pole I watch her go down She got me throwin' my money around It's goin' down, down nicht schlecht, haette ich echt nicht erwartet. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/17235415/Flo+Rida. more », Tramar Dillard (born December 16, 1979), better known by his stage name Flo Rida (pronounced /floʊ ˈraɪdə/), is an American rapper and singer-songwriter. Web. You wanna shoot like a gun out of holster   You spin my head right round, right round "Right Round" is a song performed by American rapper Flo Rida featuring guest vocals from American singer Kesha.   Like, "Damn it, I told you" Lyrics.com. Think you know music? [My Name Is Kay] People to see, time is precious It was released as the lead single from his second studio album, R. O. O. T. S. (2009). Songtexte.de will anscheinend nicht, dass man das korrigiert, man kann nämlich nur "Fehlerhaften Songtext melden" und nicht korrigieren. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! You spin my head right round, right round (you spin my head) In der dritten Zeile wir "hair" nicht "head" gesungen. Time to get paid, it's maximum wage Cardinal Stadium (University of Louisville), Louisville, KY. Kesha contributed guest vocals to the song, but was uncredited in the United States and Canada during its run atop the charts. Get dirty all night, that's part of my plan Watchin' they asses go down down You spin my head right round, right round It's goin' down, down She got me throwin' my money around I think Kesha has to get some credit. According to one of the song's writers, the chorus refers to a stripper. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Das Lied ist einfach geil. You spin my head right round, right round The single's accompanying music video was directed by Malcolm Jones and nominated for an MTV Video Music Award. In 2009, his second album R.O.O.T.S. [Treblemakers, (Jesse)] When you go down, when you go down down (when you go down) No women, no shawties, no nothin' but clothes   Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Royalty Network, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. When you go down, when you go down down Don't open my mouth, let her talk to my fans The song is one of the best-selling singles of the digital era, with over 12 million certified downloads sold, making it Flo Rida's best selling single, and Kesha's second. My paper planes makin' her dance You spin my head right round, right round (you spin my head) You spin my head right round, right round (you spin my head)

Luke Brooks Rugby, Google Tricks, Angela's Ashes Full Movie 123movies, 200 Mph Movie Online, Pleiades Constellation, Libra Man In Bed With Leo Woman, Why Was The Dunning School So Influential, Reddit Afl Stream,