Remember, stay off social media to avoid spoilers. I’m intrigued by this development! She’ll trade him the bar in exchange for the deed to Pop’s, her friends’ beloved hangout —seemingly defeating the purpose of buying the Wyrm in the first place, but whatever. Never forget that the town of Riverdale is built on a sticky, unstable foundation of maple syrup and lies. But who, exactly, has been under that hood? Well, he’s dead. In one hour of TV, Luca Guadagnino reaffirms his belief in young people, The series' star is a now a star behind the camera, too, Plus, everything you need to know about Season 3. The cruelest and most unusual punishment is that we have to wait until season three to find out. Archie, meanwhile, sneaks over to the Pembroke to confront Hiram with a knife, and hold on, who gave Archie a knife? Most importantly, is Jughead alive? “I won’t hesitate like I did with the Black Hood,” he says. Elsewhere, Cheryl finalizes her emancipation from her mother, while FP makes a surprising announcement to Jughead and the Serpents. Finally, Betty confronts her darkest demons. The new “Serpent King” promises they won’t die out, and in his first official act as gang leader, presents a custom cherry-red Serpents jacket to — who else! Archie’s inauguration is the cause for a celebratory school assembly, with an unlikely guest lurking in the back: Hiram Lodge. FP says they need to give up on the gang and skip town. This is an awful lot of exposition about an exciting series of events I would have loved to have, ahem, actually seen with my own eyeballs. Also, by the way, Fangs is actually alive? Veronica makes him an offer. The Northside-Southside love on display in this episode is heartwarming, and about to get even more so: Weatherbee finds the school hallway filled with students wearing (borrowed) Serpent jackets —with Archie, Veronica, and even Reggie among them — and threatening a walkout in support of their Southside classmates. The Serpents scatter just as the cruisers pull up. A recap of Riverdale season 2 finale episode 22 ‘Chapter Thirty-Five: Brave New World’. The episode, “A Brave New World,” will pick up where the last one left off — leaving us white-knuckled and broken, feeling as though we’d just endured open-heart surgery. Now she wants to reopen it as a “cabaret space,” for North- and Southsiders alike, with FP as its manager. who “healed” her after Jason’s death. The Riverdale season 2 finale will air at 8:00 p.m. And he has a plan in store to sideline those meddling kids, too. (If you came out of that in one piece, I’m utterly impressed.). Photo Credits: Netflix; Pop TV; Robert Viglasky, Hartswood Films; Fred Hayes/Disney+, Fox, PopTV; Bettina Strauss/Netflix; Nicole Rivelli/Amazon, Netflix, Frank Masi/Apple, Disney, Jasper Savage/Hulu; Diyah Pera/CW. Alice is open to it. Later, as Betty and Jug do some postcoital cuddling in a room at the Five Seasons, he’ll ask her to be his Serpent Queen. Jeff Bridges Reveals He’s Been Diagnosed With Lymphoma: ‘The Prognosis Is Good’, “As the Dude would say… New S**T has come to light.”. — who died after engaging the cops in a firefight. Unsurprisingly, she decides to drop out of the student council race, as do Jughead, Veronica, Reggie, and Josie. Where he slept?” As for Betty, she’s handling the whole Black Hood dad thing as well as can be expected, which is not very well. Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now. Toobin reportedly masturbated during an “election simulation.”, John Oliver Christens the John Oliver Memorial Sewer Plant, Here’s how Frank Langella’s pro-prosecution jurist stacks up against the real man, whom Abbie Hoffman called “a, Viola Davis and Chadwick Boseman Gleam in the. © 2020 Vox Media, LLC. (Remember, he was wearing a bulletproof vest, so he’s okay.). This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, By submitting your email, you agree to our, Cardi B Really Didn’t Mean to Post That Nude, The History of Musicians Saying ‘Hell No’ to Donald Trump Using Their Songs, “I’d like to see more positivity, more depth, more joy, more, Dominic West, Professional Cad, Reportedly in Talks to Play Charles on, Sarah Cooper Knows How to Turn a Dream Into a Business. to get her million dollars back from the trust Hiram shoved it in. Weatherbee shares the results of the latter race over the PA: Archie Andrews is their new president. Blackmail is nothing if not effective. Jug finds FP drunk at home —Hiram fired him from Pop’s. Kevin finds Moose crying in the bathroom. This conversation must have been at least a little cathartic, as Betty tells her mother she feels ready to go back to school. I have so many questions: Will Veronica get conjugal visits? This is a truly wonderful moment, and I would greatly appreciate it if somebody could mail me a red Serpent jacket of my own immediately, thank you in advance. Also, what happened to Chic? Guns and, yes, a black hood found on the premises link him to the town-hall shooting. So how about we all move on and not ask any more questions about this whole case — wouldn’t that be nice? A heartfelt episode delivers a delirious musical interlude and a gut-punch of an ending. She insists she’s only there to say good-bye; he insists they have more in common than she wants to believe, and that she carries whatever kind of serial-killer gene keeps getting passed on through their family (a great reason to look into 23andMe). When Cheryl goes to deliver the completed paperwork to Penelope and Uncle Father Claudius — who have been living in a barn on the Thistlehouse grounds, presumably because Hal was monopolizing Sharebnb’s local evil lair offerings — she’s shocked to spot Hiram meeting with them, intel she dutifully passes along to Veronica. Polly wants her to meet a friend from the Farm (not that I want to look this gift horse of a future plotline in the mouth, but didn’t she leave the Farm?) We saw him being beaten by a mob of angry gangsters — and Penny had a knife — and it was all very devastating because if Jughead dies, Riverdale will lose it’s bad boy with a heart of gold and brilliant way with words. The sheriff’s deputy who told FP of his demise was, apparently, full of shit. Once you’ve watched, check out our info on Riverdale season 3. Does this mean that finally, finally, finally Riverdale is going to give me the Manson family story arc of my dreams? She refuses to return to school, because she’s ashamed to show her face in front of those who’ve been affected by her father’s horrible crimes. She even arms her daughter with a powerful secret. She does expect her father is plotting revenge, which, of course, he is. She threatens to smear his secrets all over town, with Hermione’s mayoral election just days away. Is Archie more of a Piper or an Alex, or is he by virtue of his hair color automatically a Red? Okay, see you later! If you miss Riverdale season 2 episode 22 this evening, you can watch it on The CW’s website starting tomorrow — or on Netflix at the end of May when season 2 is released for streaming. Download to watch offline and even view it on a big screen using Chromecast. (Fortunately, she did not have do that idiotic Serpent Dance as part of her initiation.) FP reports the Serpents fought hard, but were sorely outnumbered by the Ghoulies. Buy Riverdale: Season 2 Episode 22 on Google Play, then watch on your PC, Android, or iOS devices. “Come back to me, Jug,” his girlfriend-widow cries. Riverdale wastes no time in answering the question that’s been on all of our minds: What happened to Jughead? He’s a fighter, but who knows what Riverdale season 2 episode 22 will bring. We learned that Midge Klump’s grieving mother, not Reggie, shot Fangs — and he didn’t make it through surgery. The only candidates remaining are Archie and third-party dark horse Ethel Muggs, Ross Perot if he had a mean milkshake-throwing arm. New Daddy may have manipulated Archie when he was vulnerable after Fred’s shooting, but no more. Just kidding — this is actually a dream sequence. — Cheryl Blossom. Watch the trailer for the late Chadwick Boseman’s final film. Luca Marinelli stars in a loose, agonizingly beautiful adaptation of Jack London’s classic novel. The Best Shows and Movies to Watch This Week. Hiram intends to turn the entire Southside into a “something” beyond just a prison, but there’s a piece of the geographic puzzle he hasn’t been able to get his handsome claws on: the White Wyrm. (Because he looked pretty lifeless when FP carried his beaten body out of the woods.) Someone knocks on the front door. The Season 2 finale: With Fred trailing in the polls, Archie steps in to lend a hand in his dad's mayoral campaign. Download the TV Guide app for iPhone, iPad and Android! Now, with well wishes for Jughead, the Serpents and Riverdale as a whole, bring on this season’s final curtain call. All her belongings and the memorial tributes people had left for her have disappeared. Hiram pays a visit to the Wyrm, where he meets its brand-new teenage owner. She’ll think it over! And who on Earth broke into Archie’s house and shot Fred Andrews? Do you want to see where he ate? Then Sheriff Manetta and two deputies march in to, excuse me, arrest our pure and precious flame-headed boy, for the murder of Cassidy Bullock — that is, Townie Creep. Without politics to distract them, the Scooby Gang considers the mystery of the second Black Hood. 1. © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Which is hard to do while maintaining six feet of social distance, but he does it. It’s pretty clear to all of them, including Veronica, that Hiram must have had something to do with it. Keep up with all the drama of your favorite shows! *Sorry, there was a problem signing you up. You\'ll receive the next newsletter in your inbox. Polly, visiting with her twin babies, encourages Betty to forgive their father. The comedian talks writing, TikTok, and her upcoming Netflix special. At a Serpent barbecue on the banks of the Sweetwater River, FP proclaims he’s retiring, “for real this time,” and passes the crown onto Jughead. The Final Presidential Debate Will Officially Have a Mute Button. Lodge himself? Veronica found out that Hiram planned an “October Surprise” where he’d purposely leak information about Hermoine and Fred’s affair in order to ruin the man’s reputation and, thus, his mayoral run. Veronica and her mother also nearly escaped an attack from Poppa Poutine’s son. And also, by the way, the Southside kids can stay in Riverdale after all! “The Serpents, they don’t exist anymore,” FP laments. Veronica enlists Mayor McCoy’s legal help (I told you: business is booming!) To recap, in “Judgment Night,” which aired on May 9, we saw Cheryl escape near-death when the Black Hood broke into her home (she proved handy with a bow and arrow). The Gorillaz mastermind explores its highs and lows and why the virtual band has never felt more ahead of the times. Midge’s locker was trashed during Riot Night. Jughead offered himself up to Penny and the ghoulish Ghoulies in exchange for peace between them and the Serpents. Out of all the questions we have about the show, Jughead’s mortality is by far the most pressing one.

Bandhangal Malayalam Quotes, Boq Dividend Forecast 2020, Character Design Artists, Patriot Viper Elite Series Ddr4 16gb 2666mhz, Capricorn Monthly Horoscope 2020, Anthony Seibold Pay, Loyalists Scotland, Who Is Aquarius Most Sexually Compatible With, Pr Agency Sydney, Lego Dc,