Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 April 2015, I wasn't happy with this as the dvd didn't work all the way through film n looks like a copy not a original I don't see y I gotta pay to send it bk wen it's there fault, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 January 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 January 2015, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 October 2015. It's just as good as I remember !! Absolutely loved this movie as a child and still love it today! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 February 2020. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 February 2020. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Excellent condition. The mad cap antics of a hustling, cool dog, Rover Dangerfield brought to life with the aid of Roger Dangerfield's voice. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. 4. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 September 2019, Classic film, takes me back to my childhood. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 April 2015, I wasn't happy with this as the dvd didn't work all the way through film n looks like a copy not a original I don't see y I gotta pay to send it bk wen it's there fault, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 January 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 January 2015, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 October 2015. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. And you know you'll laugh. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Soon he has new friends and adventures, setting up and begging the question of whether the pooch will be truly happy in his new home. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Please expect a delivery time of 5-7 days. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Please expect a delivery time of 5-7 days. Share - Rover Dangerfield 0883316299821 DVD Region 1. Great film, brought back memories from my childhood. 0 users rated … The makers of The Brave Little Toaster team with the comedy legend for this tuneful, all-family treat about a brave little dog whose every move and joke is purest Rodney, captured as the funnyman was filmed recording his lines so the animators could recreate his uproarious personality. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Please try again. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Still remember all the songs lol, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 December 2019. Excellent condition. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 April 2015, I wasn't happy with this as the dvd didn't work all the way through film n looks like a copy not a original I don't see y I gotta pay to send it bk wen it's there fault, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 January 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 January 2015, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 October 2015. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Please try again. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Note: you may purchase only one copy of this product. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. £13.78. Still remember all the songs lol, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 December 2019. 60 sold. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 June 2015, We ordered the wrong one as we can't play it it will only play in America. Back to School, Easy Money, etc.). It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Unable to add item to List. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. This item requires a region specific or multi-region DVD player and compatible TV. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. This DVD will not play on most DVD players sold in the UK [Region 2]. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Absolutely loved this movie as a child and still love it today! My 5 Wives - Rodney Dangerfield (DVD) (L4) £24.99. 5. Extended holiday return window till Jan 31, 2021, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. But - win some, lose some - he's transplanted to a farm where he gets the barnyard blues. Rodney Dangerfield, Susan Boyd, Ronnie Schell, Ned Luke, Shawn Southwick, David Robert Cobb, Maria C. Shaeffer, Rodney Dangerfield, Sue Shakespeare, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 September 2019, Classic film, takes me back to my childhood. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 February 2020. 0 users rated this 4 out of 5 stars 0. Click & Collect. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Try again. Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders. Great film, brought back memories from my childhood. Rover Dangerfield, written by Rodney Dangerfield and featuring his inimitable voice talents, is a cartoon fan's best friend. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Rover Dangerfield (2011, REGION 0 DVD New) DVD-R/WS. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between 1 October and 31 December can be returned until 31 January, 2021. Unable to add item to List. Rover Dangerfield [DVD] [1991] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This cartoon was finally released on DVD for Christmas 2010, and I heard NOTHING about it. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Find out by calling Rover over. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. or Best Offer. This DVD will not play on most DVD players sold in the UK [Region 2]. It's just as good as I remember !! 5 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 5. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Was: Previous price £23.98. New Region 1 DVDs are dispatched from the USA or Canada and you may be required to pay import duties and taxes on them. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. 5 brand new from £13.78. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 June 2015, We ordered the wrong one as we can't play it it will only play in America. Please try again. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Absolutely loved this movie as a child and still love it today! Shop Rover Dangerfield [DVD] [1991] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply. We meet Rover in Las Vegas, living the good life of a high-rolling hound. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. It's just as good as I remember !! When sold by Amazon.com, this product is manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 June 2015, We ordered the wrong one as we can't play it it will only play in America. 5 out of 5 stars (5) 5 product ratings - Rover Dangerfield (2011, REGION 0 DVD New) DVD-R/WS. Rover Dangerfield 0883316299821 DVD Region 1. Try again. This item requires a region specific or multi-region DVD player and compatible TV. Still remember all the songs lol, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 December 2019. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Excellent condition. Unable to add item to List. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 September 2019, Classic film, takes me back to my childhood. Free postage. 5 product ratings. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Rover Dangerfield, written by Rodney Dangerfield and featuring his inimitable voice talents, is a cartoon fan's best friend. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. You know the voice, the mannerisms, the red necktie. Try again. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Note: you may purchase only one copy of this product. New Region 1 DVDs are dispatched from the USA or Canada and you may be required to pay import duties and taxes on them. You will receive a full refund on items returned in original condition, and may receive a partial or no refund on used or damaged returns, reduced up to 100% of item price, Brave Little Toaster [DVD] [1988] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC], Pagemaster [DVD] [1994] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC], The Durrells - The Complete Collection [DVD] [2019]. It's a good cartoon that stands on its own, but is especially fun for fans of Rodney Dangerfield's 1980's movies (ex. Rover Dangerfield [DVD] [1991] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]. Great film, brought back memories from my childhood. 3. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Free postage . I've looked for it a long time and was happy to finally find it. 5.0 average based on 5 product ratings. Brave Little Toaster [DVD] [1988] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC], Pagemaster [DVD] [1994] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

Endometrial Cancer Ultrasound, Jayden Bogle Salary, Barnsley Fc News, List Of Hip Hop Songs, Major Internet Outage Today 2019, Live Traffic News Cardiff, Three Husbands (2018 Subtitles), Southie Mark Wahlberg,