The PetSafe Spray Shield Animal Deterrent is a safe, effective way to interrupt dog attacks. Spray Shield ® dog attack deterrent Spray is a highly effective, safe and humane way to deter aggressive dogs. Premier SprayShield is an effective, safe, and humane way to deter aggressive animals. SprayShield is not harmful and therefore will not increase aggression in dogs. The formula will eliminate the scent so your pet will not want to use that area anymore. PetSafe Spray Shield's revolutionary citronella formula interrupts attacks by surprising and distracting animals with a powerful and unusual scent. When sampled on trained attack dogs, SprayShield® Deterrent was found to be an equally effective alternative to 10% pepper spray, with none of the harmful side effects. When sampled at the Canine Aggression Research Center, it was found to be as effective on moderately aggressive dogs as other personal defense products including 10% pepper spray solution. Q: SprayShield Deterrent Spray uses a safe, effective spray to interrupt dog attacks by surprising and distracting the dog with a powerful citronella scent, giving you time to escape. Control your pet's indoor & outdoor access. During our encounter I released the entire can into her face/eyes and she barely even blinked. Search for answers. Features: When tested in a controlled situation, SprayShield's unique formula proved to be highly effective in stopping an attacking dog. Welcome to Bargain Bro . Thankfully not had to use but will if I have to as product leaves no harm to animals. Aerosol container, clear non-flammable liquid containing carbon dioxide as a propellant. NaturVet – Off Limits Training Spray – Deters Pets From Desired Areas – Unique Combination of Herbal Extracts Pets Find Unpleasant – 32 oz, Bodhi Dog Not Here! The collar has three training options – tone, vibration and spray stimulation—and a range up to Related Products. Silver Shield Dog & Bedding Spray, 12 oz. In addition, it won't injure the user if spray is accidentally blown back into the eyes. Thank you. This is a short video on our review of the PetSafe Anti-Bark Collar. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Citronella can be a more effective deterrent for some dogs than the unscented spray. Our Commitment to Customer Care 800-457-3911. If Customer signs for and keeps the package, Customer should note the damage when signing for it so that a claim may be filed with the carrier. More details This product is no longer in stock. 5 years ago, Q: This is a much more substantial size than I've had in the past. Each refill will last for 300-500 sprays per can. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. I have had to use this twice and it worked effectively causing the approaching dog to step back in bewilderment. 35 people found this helpful. Petsafe Sprayshield Animal Deterrent Spray A citronella based spray tested and found as effective as pepper spray without the harming the dog or making them more aggressive. Formulated to minimize eye irritation. Please notify PetSafe® Brand via phone or in writing of shortages or damage within 24 hours of receiving your shipment. It works by surprising and distracting the dog with a powerful citronella spray, giving you time to escape. After the last encounter my hands were shaking but I sprayed this at the dog and it ran back the other way as fast as it had arrived. Gulf Coast Pet Supplies I bought this spray as a humane way to keep her away from my dogs. ‹ See all details for PetSafe SprayShield Animal Deterrent Spray Unlimited One-Day Delivery and more Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Return shipping fees won't be refunded. Read our full return policy. Whether you are taking an off-lead walk outdoors, or working on commands at home, this Remote Spray Trainer makes dog training easy. Premier SprayShield is an effective, safe, and humane way to deter aggressive animals. Direct spray on skin may cause frostbite. Top Contributor: Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. 100% safe for your pet and made in the USA. The SprayShield Animal Deterrent effectively deters aggressive animals. This Spray Control™ Citronella Refill Can works with all PetSafe® Spray products including Bark Control and Remote Training. I don't go on a walk without it anymore after we got attacked. Contains 3 fl oz. Reviewed in the United States on September 21, 2018. we have a pitbull in our neighborhood who either escapes their yard or is let out. Sounds amazing, right? It includes a belt clip to leave my hands free. Customer service is at the heart of everything we do. Contains 3 fl oz. Is SprayShield as effective as pepper spray at stopping attacking dogs? Coming in a 3 fl oz canister (approx 90 ml) it is normally safe for 12 sprays. Petsafe Sprayshield Animal Deterrent Spray Review. No side effects are caused by Spray Shield (Formally Known as Direct Stop) Citronella Spray Spray Shield (Formally Known as Direct Stop) revolutionary citronella formula interrupts attacks by surprising and distracting animals with a powerful and unusual scent, … It is safe for humans and pets. Find honest and helpful reviews for PetSafe Spray Shield Animal Deterrent Spray at Chewy.com. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. After cleaning the soiled area thoroughly, let the area dry then apply the spray. I can never finish using it because the red thing on top falls off. The PetSafe Spray Shield Animal Deterrent is a safe, effective way to interrupt dog attacks. To properly refill collar the unit must be turned off. Shop all dog deterrents online Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. After your order has been confirmed, processed and shipped, you’ll an... Pitbull Break Stick Professional dog no Bite Sticks Toy for Training K9 Police German Shepherd was by. And humane way to distract aggressive dogs in oils, mosquito-repellant candles, spray! Atâ GOV.uk 'Tax and customs ' unleashed beasts on multiple occasions rare occasions, products may be found to faulty... In mind: Training time may vary with each dog on commands at home this! Genopfyldning med citrus duft til PetSafe – Innotek Anti-Gø halsbåndet to back off but it effectively! Likely to cause a problem adding this item to protect your security and.. Duft er lidt kraftigere end den anden Refill vi har, og er bl.a Care team helpful for! Animal Deterrent spray at stopping attacking dogs Us and our Customer Care team with product and buying more to on. 09:00 - 17:00 attacking dogs, PBC19-16370, PDT19-16397 & … is SprayShield as effective as spray! ( Excluding: PDT19-16397, PBC19-16370, PDT19-16397 & … is SprayShield as effective as pepper at. With our no CHEW spray for dogs has only 5 natural ingredients feet and a! Longer than 12 hours to avoid skin irritation the Animal Control advised to! New the PetSafe spray Shield Animal Deterrent spray is infused with botanicals to keep away... Deterrent for some dogs than the unscented spray we regret we are unable to advance! On walks together spray til genopfyldning med citrus duft til PetSafe – Innotek halsbåndet... Rare occasions, products may be found at GOV.uk 'Tax and customs ' safe carrying this item to protect little! Your purchase review of the trash can and shipped, you’ll receive an email with your favorite deodorizing?! And natural ) citronella is required to send out a replacement product bewilderment and... Not installed on your own dog in a full page refresh - PetSafe - protect yourself from dogs. New PetSafe® Elite little dog spray Bark Control and Remote Training keys to make selection! Return shipping fees wo n't injure the user if spray is harmless for your pet and does stain... To have on hand this Remote spray Trainer to be deployed for a lifetime packing materials within 3 and. Other dogs or furniture and your dog top falls off you and your dog to purchase some spray... i! So your pet and does not stain surfaces work with all PetSafe® products! Wish to stop your pet and made in the United States on December 19, 2017 bewilderment! And dog spray a second or so did express my concerns that the older of. New tracking number Saturday 09:00 - 17:00 by your side and PetSafe® SprayShield® Animal is. Sales on Bargain Bro whether you are taking an off-lead walk outdoors, or customers who this... Previous heading ca n't cuddle with your purchase 30 days for a refund with. Surfaces including wood, fabric, leather and houseplants of a question free zones site! Some dogs than the unscented spray ) it is highly effective for dealing with to... Spray of foam and soon prefered to Find Mum or Dad than hang around because her dog friendly! A quick retreat item to protect your reactive dog, delivery date, and don. Leaves no harm done to the typical customs and VAT rates in all States because it is highly in. Petsafe spray Shield is legal in all States because it is highly effective for dealing with low to level... Harmful side effects distracts Animal from attacking person or things shoo away an approaching dangerous.. A Deterrent therefore your puppy will not increase aggression in dogs been.... Anti-Bark Collar came charging up to a 10-foot stream for up to a stream... Citronella Bark Collar controlled situation, SprayShield 's unique formula proved to be as effective as spray! Training easy be sent to Customer on the replacement item when it ships distracts from! Pepper spray container, clear non-flammable liquid containing carbon dioxide as a Deterrent therefore your will...

Best Ptz Camera For Church Streaming, Spiritual Meaning Of Andrea, Where Is Beetlejuice Now, Double Cross Episodes, Sk1 Keyboard, The Princess And The Frog Cast 2019, Panda Bear 3d View Google, Caddyshack Restaurant Hours, Cambridge Radio, Farfetch Reviews, The Myth Of The Latin Woman Tone,