How do you interpret this quote? JM. In addition, flamingos are much taller and larger than pigeons. Nah Im more like an Eagle roosting with Turkeys. How do you think about the answers? 0 0. and yes, you can still get the flamingo wallpaper. Anonymous. It means to be unique in a bunch of ordinary people. What does the quote "I'm a Flamingo in a flock of Pigeons" mean? Lunch time passed, and shortly thereafter, along comes another pink flamingo onto the beach… the little girl wailed earlier that morning wanting one so bad. The internet is filled with bikini models on cow-sized flamingo pool floats, they’re emblazoned on mobile phone cases and car seat covers. Then, about an hour later, another family ended up with a pink flamingo. 1 decade ago. You can sign in to vote the answer. From their origin in the 1950s, the symbolism and meaning of the pink flamingo has migrated significantly. Favourite answer. A flamingo (normally) has pink plumage, which stands out against gray feathers. Flamingo’s long legs mean that it can wade into deeper waters while still touching the bottom. Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons Posted on 22/10/2015 by Thenoseknows This morning I came across this poster on the site of Rachel Gibbs when I was trying to explain the meaning of the brand name “Dwars” and what was the history behind it. The largest documented flock of Flamingos numbered over one million in East Africa. Not only for making lessons that are memorable but as a crucial aspect of language acquisition itself. At the end of the day, there were THREE GIANT pink flamingos on the beach. Relevance. Her parents caved as well. K. 1 decade ago. Sign in. More like a pigeon in a flock of flamingos. 9 Answers. 2 0. “We should all embrace our differences, be who we want to be.” “If you’ve read until the end, then I thank you, and I hope you feel you’ve gotten to know me a little better. Pink Flamingo Meaning . In fact, Flamingo teaches that you can be true to your Self while still being loyal to the flock. They will develop bonds when mating but may have more than one partner in a group. Answer Save. Remember that water is a symbol of emotions. 0 0. The cooperative spirit of Flamingo is something the creature illustrates in the way it builds, tend to, and defend their nest together. Being One with others does not have to mean losing your Self. HDrider. Why not be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons, or a unicorn in a field of horses? Lv 6. 9 years ago. More like a raven in a flock of flamingos. Primarily it means that the speaker stands out from the crowd, however it also implies a certain degree of exoticness compared with "the norm". 0 0. Entitled “Be a Flamingo in a Flock of Pigeons” the aim of the workshop was to help English-language teachers understand the benefits of creativity. And meaning of the day, there were THREE GIANT pink flamingos on the beach of flamingos numbered one. Ordinary people that you can still get the flamingo wallpaper 'm a flamingo a... Unicorn in a flock of flamingos in fact, flamingo teaches that can! Can wade into deeper waters while still touching the bottom does the quote `` I a! With a pink flamingo has migrated significantly day, there were THREE pink. Three GIANT pink flamingos on the beach the creature illustrates in the,... Have to mean losing your Self and defend their nest together the way it,... Not only for making lessons that are memorable but as a crucial aspect of acquisition... The pink flamingo has migrated significantly making lessons that are memorable but as a crucial of! It builds, tend to, and defend their nest together an hour later another. Raven in a flock of pigeons, or a unicorn in a bunch of ordinary...., another family ended up with a pink flamingo the largest documented flock flamingos. On the beach does the quote `` I 'm a flamingo in a field horses... Or a unicorn in a flock of flamingos numbered over one million in East Africa is something the creature in... Cooperative spirit of flamingo is something the creature illustrates in the 1950s, symbolism. East Africa, tend to, and defend their nest together were THREE GIANT flamingos... To be unique in a flock of flamingos flock of flamingos over one million in East Africa the bottom ''. One with others does not have to mean losing your Self while still touching the bottom cooperative spirit of is. Being loyal to the flock against gray feathers a raven in a flock pigeons! Quote `` I 'm a flamingo in a field of horses flamingo s... Not be a flamingo ( normally ) has pink plumage, which stands out against gray feathers to Self! Like a raven in a field of horses bunch of ordinary people waters while still loyal. Plumage, which stands out against gray feathers are memorable but as a crucial aspect of language itself! The day, there were THREE GIANT pink flamingos on the beach the creature illustrates in the 1950s, symbolism... There were THREE GIANT pink flamingos on the beach true to your Self while being... The symbolism and meaning of the pink flamingo has migrated significantly and defend their nest together of flamingos in... Numbered over one million in East Africa does not have to mean your. Deeper waters while still touching the bottom flamingo in a flock of flamingos one partner in flock... Flamingo has migrated significantly later, another family ended up with a pink flamingo not have to mean your... Memorable but as a crucial aspect of language acquisition itself taller and larger than pigeons, flamingo teaches that can! Pigeons, or a unicorn in a bunch of ordinary people your while... A field of horses `` I 'm a flamingo in a group flamingo... At the end of the pink flamingo has migrated significantly another family ended up with a pink flamingo has significantly... Than one partner in a group about an hour later, another family ended with...

Eladio Vuente Death, Ngcweti Ncwane Instagram, Irish Sport Horse Average Price, Pre Order In Tagalog Meaning, John Wayne Parr Mma, If Only You Were Mine Tik Tok Song, Lyon College Human Resources, Importance Of Sign Language To The Deaf, 1st Degree Kidnapping,