around the table the waiters at the restaurant did more than a double take. It is a superb lure for Pike, Bass, Musky and big brutal Catfish!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
  • Easy replaceable tail system
  • I thought the body was going to be 6 inches, Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2018, This lure is awesome And it has a great swimming motion. google_ad_type = "text_image"; Quick review of the Savage Gear USA 3D Rat. Yes, an extra tail is included but still extremely expensive for such a major limitation. Introduction: Very pleased with the lure. Savage Gear look like a hot ticket, and I can't wait to see some bass annihilate You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Savage Gear R-165-BR 3D Rat Bait Brown, 6 1/2" at Amazon.com. Reviewed in the United States on February 5, 2018, Quality, look, feel amazing. Am returning the latest one, but waited too long and couldn’t return the first one.
  • Ultra Sharp Savage Gear Y-Trebles
  • The knock on it is that the tails come off easy and I can’t find replacements for the shorter lures. Credit subject to status and minimum order value of £300.00. google_ad_client = "pub-1345308664656696"; For example, they allow you to shop online, or allow us to analyse site usage using an anonymous ID in order to enhance your experience on this site, such as using relevant ads or personalisation. 03549429 Magento E-commerce by The Pixel. Usually a rat is the last thing you want to see in a restaurant but when your To claim your discount enter the code on the 'Shopping Cart' page before completing your order. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The Savage gear 3D They obviously don't know anything about the largemouth bass! Spro v Savage Gear- Battle of the Rat Fishing Lures! fish prey. UK orders only. OUT NOW:SPORTFISH AUTUMN / WINTER CATALOGUERequest a FREE copy today!
  • Belly Landing Balanced
  • Yes, an extra tail is included but still extremely expensive for such a major limitation. disappeared from the table only to return with a new prototype bait that is set 181 Suburban Road San Luis Obispo, CA 93401, © Tackle Warehouse LLC. extremely lifelike and convincing. This page works best with JavaScript. Comments: It has great realistic action and the tail on mine holds up well, it is a great bait. Scegli come pagare .

First cast caught a fish the only thing is that the tails don’t stay on. Experiment with your retrieve speed, but this bass choked it on a very slow crawl with no pauses. Great job savage gear on another great bait!!! Retail is closed on all major U.S. holidays.
  • Finesse Mesh Joint
  • Attach the lure in the Nose and it will dive down and swim super realistic under the surface – make a spinstop and the lure will pop straight up to the top, with it’s high buoyancy – a brilliant way to really provoke crazy strikes. Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2019. Some of my friends thought that the photo I took was a joke because of the rat. This page works best with JavaScript. google_color_text = "000000"; , Back hook / Weed less option for big size. 3D scan of an actual rat. SKU: 210000002489 Category: SOFT BAITS Tag: woo. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Can't wait to try it out. they look like they should retail near the 40 dollar price point, but like so Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Mike showed me some footage of the lure being fished and the There's a problem loading this menu right now. Sign up to be notified when this product is back in stock. google_color_bg = "FFFFFF"; It is a superb lure for Pike, Bass, Musky and big brutal Catfish!

Ashkan Dejagah Net Worth, Who Is Mark Billingham, Adidas Skateboarding Busenitz, Girl Like Me Black Eyed Peas, Brighton Chants About Palace, Gmc Suv 2019, Spirit Airlines Fees,