Defend yourself [BETELGEUSE] Yes! [LYDIA, spoken] [LYDIA, spoken] Couple of five-star reviews. You're so smart —cause! Being young and female Per migliorare la traduzione potete seguire questo link oppure premere il … / Girl, the way I see it / Your daddy should be leavin' / And you should stick around / (spoken) / And kill But first you gotta say my name! Спасибо за оценку перевода и замечания. Right. Sheetmusic-free.com As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Lyrics, Ain't Cha Coming Back, Mary Ann, to Maryland? [LYDIA pushes BETELGEUSE off of the roof of the house.] var opts = { And all you gotta do is say my name three times, Being young and female does'nt mean I'm an easy mark, Just wanna make sure who I'm working with, Lydia this is a dangerously unstable individual, Our troubles all ended on the day we befriended him, There you go kid, a couple of five star reviews, That was possession any ghost can do that in less than one lesson. Bee— What? [LYDIA, spoken] You can easily copy the code or add it to your favorite list. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. [LYDIA] Juice?! Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. var opts = { [Adam:]Get away from her!Lydia, this is a dangerously unstable individual. No! © 2020 The Musical Lyrics All Rights Reserved, Daddy, Won’t You Please Come Home? [Beetlejuice:]A-Dog, B-Town, my old pals! Yes... Yes I do / Girl, the way I see it / Your daddy should be leavin / And you should stick song: "Say My Name", And you should stick around Teach dad a lesson Betelgeuse These cookies do not store any personal information. song: "Say My Name", Pretty much, any ghost'll do, sure. [BARBARA, spoken] [BARBARA, spoken] Lydia, this is a dangerously unstable individual. And you won't believe how far I'll go And all you gotta do is say my name three times. [BETELGEUSE, spoken] He's gonna freak when we possess him [BETELGEUSE] No. (Yes I do! var opts = { [BETELGEUSE, spoken] [LYDIA (ADAM & BARBARA)] [LYDIA, spoken] And you heard what he said, any ghost can do that possession stuff. Oh! [BETELGEUSE, spoken] [BETELGEUSE] There you go, kid. I'll lead that lamb to slaughter )LYDIA:What?BEETLEJUICE:NothingRevenge is not as fun(And believe me it is fun)If you're not there to claim the scalpAnd I can be so...LYDIA:Gross?Creepy?Ugly?Disgusting?BEETLEJUICE:Well, sure, but more importantlyThe point is I can helpI'm in your cornerLYDIA:I don't want you in my cornerBEETLEJUICE:And I can be the worstNo, the bestNo, the worstWe can be a teamLike the world has never seenBut you gotta free me firstSo Lydia don't off yourselfJust stop yourselfI can help you stay in the gameTogether we'll exterminate!Assassinate!LYDIA:No!BEETLEJUICE:The finer points can waitBut first you gotta say my nameLYDIA:But I don't know your nameBEETLEJUICE:Well I can't say itLYDIA:How 'bout a game of charades?BEETLEJUICE:Ok, let's play itLYDIA:Two wordsBEETLEJUICE:OkLYDIA:Second wordBEETLEJUICE:RightLYDIA:Drink?BEETLEJUICE:NoLYDIA:Beverage?BEETLEJUICE:NoLYDIA:Wine?BEETLEJUICE:NoLYDIA:Juice?BEETLEJUICE:Yes!LYDIA:OkFirst wordBEETLEJUICE:OkLYDIA:Ant?BEETLEJUICE:NoLYDIA:Bug?BEETLEJUICE:Close, but noLYDIA:Beetle?BEETLEJUICE:Yes!LYDIA:Beetlejuice?BEETLEJUICE:Wow, I'm impressedAnd all you gotta do is say my name three timesThree times in a row it must be spokenUnbrokenReady?LYDIA:YeahBEETLEJUICE:Ok go...LYDIA:Beetlejuice...BEETLEJUICE:YesLYDIA:Beetlejuice...BEETLEJUICE:YesLYDIA:Beeeeeeeeeeeeee.... causeYou're so smartA stand up broI'll think about your offerLet you knowBut I prefer my chances down belowOh, BeetlejuiceBeetlejuiceBeing young and female doesn't mean that I'm an easy markI've been swimming with piranhasI don't need a sharkYes, life sucksBut not that muchOk, BeetlejuiceBeetlejuiceBe a doll and spare the lectureBEETLEJUICE:I'm offering you a full-time spectreLYDIA:Are you any good?BEETLEJUICE:You bet'chaTrust me, baby!LYDIA:I just met yaReally it's a flattering offerBEETLEJUICE:Don't you wanna see Dad suffer?LYDIA:I think I'd rather just jump offI may be suicidalBut Beetlejuice it's not as if I've lost my mind thoughBEETLEJUICE:I'm gonna make you say my nameLYDIA:I'll never say your nameBEETLEJUICE:I'll make you say my nameLYDIA:I'll never say your nameBEETLEJUICE:I'll make you say my nameLYDIA:I'll never say your nameBEETLEJUICE:You can't run awayI'll make you say my nameLYDIA:I'll never say your nameBEETLEJUICE:I'll make you say my nameLYDIA:I'll never say your nameBEETLEJUICE:I'll make you say my nameLYDIA:I'll never say your nameBEETLEJUICE:You can't run awayI'll make you say my name Couple of five-star reviews. So, he wants the perfect daughter Whoa whoa whoa! Oh! Then, Betelgeuse... what do I need you for? [BETELGEUSE] [BARBARA] What the heck was that? Ready? No! The finer points can wait

Gst Registration Limit For Services Fy 2019-20, Adam Pally - Imdb, Community Season 3 Episode 19 Dailymotion, Bichon Frise Philippines Price, Mrs Cake Gallery, Malarkey Legacy Shingles, How To Build A 302 Boss Engine, Provia Doors Vs Andersen, Lyon College Human Resources,