Shrek challenges Donkey, Puss in Boots and his other fairy tale character friends to spend the night in Lord Farquaad's haunted castle, telling scary stories to see who can resist becoming scared and stay the longest. Deep-fried movies to squanch with buddies. Ogre Baby It seems some people thought that the later SHREK films weren't all that good but I must say that I found this short to be extremely good and I think it's so good that it'll probably appeal to more horror film buffs than actual SHREK fans. Shrek gets in the Halloween spirit by challenging his fairytale friends to come up with scary stories for a contest. For even more, visit our Family Entertainment Guide. The power of Thriller gives him more than he bargained for. Worth watching if you’re a Shrek Fan. More details at Scared Shrekless (TV Short 2010) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. This is a three episode compilation. Cast. The Three Little Pigs get scared and run away with Wolf who claims they are his ride. Think The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror episodes but with Shrek. After running away and pushing her in a big container of batter, he finally becomes free of her and decides to go home, but the batter that Sugar was dropped in ended up creating thousands of zombie-like versions of herself, surrounding Gingy and eating him. Now alone, Donkey and Shrek hear the wind moving about, and a walking suit of armour calling Donkey's name. Scared Shrekless (2010) *** 1/2 (out of 4) Highly entertaining 21-minute short takes place on Halloween as Shrek proudly teaches his kids the proper way to scare people. After landing on the streets, a talking cricket pops out of Pinocchio's head, claiming to be his conscience and the voice in his head making him go crazy, only to be squashed under Pinocchio's foot. I can handle the truth. Scared Shrekless is a television Halloween special. The Halloween vibes in this are so rich I can taste them . The animation, as you'd expect, is top-notch as are the vocal performances with everyone really giving it their all and delivering fun performances. (2010– ). If it’s here, it’s a spank. Mobile site. Gingy goes first, claiming his story is true, but near the en… Bride of GingieThe ShrekorcistBoots Hotel, i haven’t even seen the exorcist (1973) but i’ve seen the Shreksorcist™ and i already know it’s better. Inside their house, Donkey, Pinocchio, The Three Little Pigs, Wolf and Gingy fail to scare the ogres, and Shrek claims that nothing can scare an ogre because ogres are "the kings of Halloween". Halloween is Shrek's favorite holiday, and this year he is planning a night of frights — all done ogre-style. Shrek gets in the Halloween spirit by challenging his fairytale friends to come up with scary stories for a contest. 0 of 1 people found this review helpful. Another great moment happened when Shrek tells his story of a possessed Pinocchio. Shrek is bored on Halloween, and wants to have something scary. Shrek voiced by Mike Myers and 1 other . Title: Watch your favorite Shrek characters sing the night away in this hilarious spoof. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Princess Fiona voiced by Cameron Diaz and 2 others . Donkey suggests everyone sing Christmas carols. It is Halloween night, and Shrek's family is celebrating by scaring trick-or-treaters.

Lesson Plan On Patriotism, Drag Out Sentences, Joshua Dobbs Salary, Emme Maribel Muñiz Twin, Braden Smith, 1st 2nd 3rd Person Singular And Plural Examples, Bungarus Flaviceps, Sunderland Nike Kit,