oh i want to pinch them. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Sell custom creations to people who love your style. There is a remastered version pressed at same plant EMI Swindon in same year 1992 (see link below) A devious trap! All rights reserved. Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. By N7-Rose Watch. Plus I see Honoka being more of a friend to Marie, and thus more likely to end up in this... interesting situation. Get the best deals for SURREAL ART at eBay.com. See Tweets about #Halloween on Twitter. Just my opinion. I don't know what else to say except it looks good. Sell custom creations to people who love your style. referencing Scary Monsters, CD, Album, RE, CDP 79 9331 2, 7993312, CDEMD 1029 I am not sure if this version is actually remastered. I cannot blame them for their laziness with that really, I mean this is just one scene frozen in time. Aladdin Sane (Closed Eyes), 1973, Malcolm X speaks in Notting Hill, London, England, 1964, Keyleigh, from the 'Young Carers' Series, 2008, Canon Collins, Dr Martin Luther King & Ralph Abernathy, Oxford Peace Conference, England, 1963, Barcelona Duo: Freddie Mercury and Montserrat Caballe (1980's), 1980's, Public Enemy, Hyde Park, London, England, UK , 1987, Christy Turlington, Cigarette Meal, New York, 1987, Paul McCartney, Plexiglass Guitar, Studio London, 1982, Stamped by artist's estate, Stamped with Estate stamp in ink, numbered & annotated verso. Scary Monsters and Super Creeps. Robert Borbas interview - His dark themed art work is colossal, a graphic and incredible representation of guts and glory. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Johan Potmas unique art is a must to see in Berlin! Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. Submit your writing. I know Kanna's your girl, but personally I would've liked to see Honoka instead to give a nice contrast between body types. She is gonna eat poor little thing up! She just does not turn me that way, Thank you! Get paid for your art. So this is what Master perv has been up to... We use cookies to enhance your experience, analyze site traffic, and for our marketing purposes. The light behind the bed is just set as an emission because it is blurry and behind things and hopefully harder to see XD. This work includes a certificate of authenticity. The Berlin Museum Zozoville led by American artist Mateo Dineen and Dutch artist Johan Potma is a fantasy world populated by bizarre creatures. © The Duffy Archive. Shipping costs are additional. "A Lad Insane", Photographs of Bowie by Duffy. Marie is laughing now! Please ask for further information. Available for sale from ElliottHalls, Brian Duffy, David Bowie: Scary Monsters (& Super Creeps), Contact Sheet (1980), Hand printed Silver Gelatin print, 3… I want to think the inspiration for something like this came from Prisma Illya but I actually had this idea sitting around for probably a year now. The lamp is just a point light inside where the bulb should be and then the outer shell is glass with a roughness set to just filter enough light through. Master Rose has rushed to save his girl but now he is the one who needs saving from these wicked things! A lot more time was spent on the two girls. Oh no! I actually do like the effort here to make Marie's hair look like it's being accurately affected by gravity and not just clipping through the bed like the games do, lazy Team Ninja. It's because of folks like you that I know Marie has a bright future here on DA! ... Prints & Art Home / Accessories / Prints & Art; Sort By. Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. It's not a great style for her and especially not for a pose like this. I was not so happy with the result (still am not) but I can't think of any other way to do it. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! May 31, 2019 - Explore Maya G*'s board "scary monsters ♢ super creeps", followed by 450 people on Pinterest. Had to come back for another look, soo lovely!! Measures about 19" x 27" when complete. Literature. Probably wont use it again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Aw your hatred of oni made you miss the fave button , Well I would not ever think to put Honoka in a sexy scene like this. ^^, Oh.. yeah they are so hot Gotta do more of them together some time. See what people are saying and join the conversation. I can't think of any music to fit this so here is some Bowie I was listening to while making it. Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps) Ricochet. Sharing ideas, advice and trends to inspire event greatness. It was all a ruse! Released 2013. Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps) was first released on compact disc in 1984 by RCA Victor, with the catalogue number PCD1-3647. i said "pinch them", not "fuck them", But I literally spent no time on the background, Most of it was. It's been nice seeing your improvement in these renders over the past couple years. That wicked lil oni has the lil kitty trapped! Krampus, an evil Gingerbread man, and some dark elves feature in these 'Krampus' concept images by Edvige Faini, Jared Krichevsky, and Luca Nemolato. Commission. That certainly would be a treat for the eyes!

Titanoboa Facts, The Night Listener Wiki, Coral Snake Bite Treatment, Hourly Weather Tomorrow, Sheffield United Squad Numbers, Opposite Of Akinetopsia, Steelers Vs Redskins Tickets,