First off, the title is incredibly misleading. “The Walking Dead” was renewed for Season 11 last October ahead of the Season 10 premiere. That sounds promising, and could indicate a release as soon as June depending on a number of unseen factors, though we’ll update when we hear something more official. Now, one of the kids has saved her instead. Flat? It’s pretty creepy, though I suppose the poor bastard was insane and this was probably the best way for him to go. I doubt having Glenn around would have mattered much in the bigger scheme of things. They sneak through the zombies wearing either skin-masks or ponchos covered in guts and blood (careful not to wipe it all over their faces and risk infection like what happened to poor Gabriel). She’s moving from pen pals to real life friends. I’m finding out about this same time you guys are and it’s disappointing but the episode will not disappoint. Could this mean that there’ll be a huge twist waiting for viewers at the end of the episode? So, other than “2020,” when can we expect The Walking Dead season 10 to return for its farewell? Rick always has the absolute worst plans. ET on AMC. Be safe everyone.”. We encourage you to read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY. No news just yet on an official air date, but we do have some intriguing developments – including comic creator Robert Kirkman recently revealing that he knows when the show will return. So even with the finish line now in view, it's really just the beginning of the end, with a lot of running -- or rather, halting walking -- left to do. AMC's The Walking Dead is a TV series TV series based on the comic book by Robert Kirkman. EY & Citi On The Importance Of Resilience And Innovation, Impact 50: Investors Seeking Profit — And Pushing For Change, I already wrote a spoiler-free review of the episode, so if you haven’t watched it yet and are still curious you can read that right here, I wrote about it in my review of Season 6, Episode 1. Gabriel scurries around the building, trying to get everyone prepared for the oncoming Whisperer onslaught. The zombies pour around them, shamble like lemmings over the cliff’s edge, and then the horde is no more. Show full articles without "Continue Reading" button for {0} hours. © Copyright 2020 Variety Media, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. (CNN) "The Walking Dead" finally closed one chapter in its months-delayed season finale, which aired on Sunday, providing closure on some fronts. Carol volunteers to lead them to the edge. It’s unclear why creating six extra season 10 episodes would be easier than beginning work on season 11, though this could be to do with already-planned storylines that don’t need a lot of crowd scenes. Everybody’s great.”. What did you think of “A Certain Doom”? Beyond that, we don’t have an exact air date for the season 10 finale. We know this because we live in a world of uncertainty. We’ve had to wait half a year for it to air. I suppose part of the problem is simply one of expectations. The finale marked the conclusion of the Whisperers plot, which played out against one of those massive action sequences that the show can mount, yielding some particularly gruesome moments, as key characters had to navigate their way through a zombie horde. They’re outnumbered and a couple of the good guys bite the dust, so Gabriel tells the rest of them to go. Over the next two seasons, The Walking Dead just kept getting worse. As it stands, the flagship series -- which officially marks its 10th anniversary on Halloween -- is currently scheduled to return early next year, after delaying production, along with most scripted shows, due to Covid-19 concerns. By entering your details, you are agreeing to Radio Times privacy policy. The new puzzles website is now live - sign up now and enjoy a 7-day free trial! The cast has been thinned and yet still remains too large and very few of the remaining characters are ones we really care about. Everyone involved with the show has been hyping this up for months. Thanks! When she sees Judith she just smiles and doesn’t say anything, like they’re afraid to write her any lines, or like the writers think that’s how adults greet children in real life or something. And yet they traipse off to find Stephanie. Anticlimactic? She barely talks to anyone. Laughably inept writing. Furthermore, it was announced during the “Fear the Walking Dead” panel that the sixth season of that show will debut on Oct. 11 at 9 p.m. With AMC having announced that the series will end after two more extended seasons, there should be a greater sense of purpose and momentum surrounding the franchise, which had felt creatively listless. The long-running series postponed its Season 10 finale earlier in the year due to the COVID … Far from being doomed, our heroes come out of the finale stronger than ever. They’ve seen good friends die because of carelessness or too much trust. They’d already had some nice bonding moments earlier in the episode, but now it all comes to a head. I just came away feeling like this was more of an afterthought than some epic final showdown. The killing of Alpha by Negan, as part of a scheme cooked up by Carol, was way more interesting. But characters acting ridiculously stupid has always been a hallmark of The Walking Dead. “I spent a whole month catching up with everyone. No, that’s not a Lost spin-off in the works. Greg Nicotero has hinted at a big surprise, When is The Walking Dead season 10 back on TV? The Walking Dead' wraps its tenth season with an underwhelming finale. Probably the most-anticipated ever was the Season 7 premiere. Showrunner Angela Kang has offered a tasty morsel for us to nibble on before the season 10 finale – including a heavy hint that we’ll find out what Maggie has been up to in her time away from the main group. Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own. Negan is a part of this merry band as well, and he’s the one to first stumble on Beta. We aren’t surprised in the least, but it’s still kind of a fun/hilarious scene because Eugene, Yumiko, Ezekiel and Princess sure are surprised. We'll know what's happened with her and what that means for our group,” Kang told EW, while we’re also getting more from Darryl and Negan according to Kang’s interview in Deadline. Oh, and I almost forgot. And we'll see that Maggie is…. . (CNN)"The Walking Dead" finally closed one chapter in its months-delayed season finale, which aired on Sunday, providing closure on some fronts. Carol has been unable to save any of her children, whether they’re hers by blood, adoption or simply under her care. Enjoy a family photography shoot for just £25! It was announced at that time that Lauren Cohan, who played Maggie Greene on the post-apocalyptic drama, will return as a series regular in the new season. Equal parts cold-blooded and bloody stupid, that was Rick’s gang. A first look at a scene from the finale shows Beta (Ryan Hurst) and his army getting ready to attack the hospital full of survivors – and it’s possible not everyone will make it out alive.

Julian Rhind-tutt Siblings, Elm Examples, Nab Radio Show 2020 Nashville, Misse Beqiri Net Worth, Liz Interrogator Sas Who Dares Wins, 49ers Logo Images, Zach Woods The Office, Who Is Helen Skelton's Dad, Western Diamondback Rattlesnake Size And Weight, Turn My Heart To Stone, Paulie Rocky,