This particular board can be sensitive to movement and weight distribution, which is a pro for many. The design is beautiful. Sector Nine boxed and re-boxed by Amazon. Able to make very sharp turn on it. Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2015, Reviewed in the United States on October 22, 2014, ulysses Augusto Magalhaes Dantas Itapicuru, Reviewed in the United States on May 28, 2013. The bearings are ok. There was a problem completing your request. Reviewed in the United States on May 24, 2013, This board is amazing! Any avid boarder will enjoy this Sector 9 chamber board, especially those interested in carving down the pavement and slalom style riding. Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2016. All around fantastic buy! Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. But when I do, it is fun! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2013. Please try your search again later. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Reviewed in the United States on August 2, 2013. Might not be good for shoe size 11 and up. Best board ever. This is exactly what I was looking for, and its totally worth those $155, since where I live they are over $200 and got most likely the same things. Highly recomend buying this board you wont regret it. Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2015. Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2016. Right,...! Some of the criteria used to evaluate this product are the board’s riding ability, quality, composition, durability, and convenience through its features, capabilities, and ideal uses. I ordered the Sector 9 chamber complete 33.75 inch long-board(the red one, according to the picture)....and they send me the blue one? There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2015, Fast and safe delivery. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2013. The size and feel of it is comfortable. All perfect, Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2016, Good my first board, withstands a lot of speed good turn and balance tho only bad thing i thought it would have more tail too small, Any avid boarder will enjoy this Sector 9 chamber board, Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2016. If this board was a animal it would be a snake! This board is by far the best curving board and all around my favorite board. 5.0 out of 5 stars Any avid boarder will enjoy this Sector 9 chamber board Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2016 Any avid boarder will enjoy this Sector 9 chamber board, especially those interested in carving down the pavement and slalom style riding. I feel plenty control going about 18mph and that's plenty for me, I don't want to push my limits anyway. Sidewinders are a blast. Arrived on time and in perfect conditions. Stunning looks and comfy. 9 Ball Snapback Yellow $18.00 Was $36.00. Perfect for commuting. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United States on March 2, 2014. Only 5mm taller and ~1/3 pound lighter than a Madrid Nightmare. The product arrived exactly like described. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Sector 9 Chamber Complete Skateboards, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Any avid boarder will enjoy this Sector 9 chamber board, especially those interested in carving down the pavement and slalom style riding. Its fast and smooth. I snowborded before and this is simulator with the fun experience it provides. I love this board. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. All perfect, Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2016, Good my first board, withstands a lot of speed good turn and balance tho only bad thing i thought it would have more tail too small, Any avid boarder will enjoy this Sector 9 chamber board, Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2016. This particular board can be sensitive to movement and weight distribution, which is a pro for many. long-board was available)Since I'm a petite woman, I was looking for a decent size long-board for me, DAMN is perfect! 9.0" Gullwing Pro III Black Single Truck $30.00. Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2015. I ordered one for me and my nephew and both showed up the wrong color. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on August 30, 2014. Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2015. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Highly recommend. Unable to add item to List. Sale. 9 Ball Snapback Blue ... Sector 9. Deck does not sit as tall as you might think. It came exactly as advertised! The shipping arivived as expected with no dings on it. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. If this board was a animal it would be a snake! The amount I saved on the deck, I invested in better bearings. Wheels make for nice sidewalk/pavement cruising. Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2013. This board is by far the best curving board and all around my favorite board. No adjustments needed (for me). To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Worked great right out of the box. My favorite board. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The size and feel of it is comfortable. The trucks are amazing by the way it performs with carving and can withstand a good amount of speed. Best board ever. Perfect in every way. This page works best with JavaScript. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It came exactly as advertised! Shipped ding free for what is worth - unless you intend on hanging it on a wall. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Awesome board. Some of the criteria used to evaluate this product are the board’s riding ability, quality, composition, durability, and convenience through its features, capabilities, and ideal uses. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. The trucks are amazing by the way it performs with carving and can withstand a good amount of speed. I recomend the purchase because the item is like shown in website and its a great quality item. HATS AND BEANIES. Please try again. This feature gives a sleek look to the top of the board while dropping the ride height at the same time. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I was really surprised with the hills I overcame by the way this thing carves, I can easy stay on the board in control of my speed by carving. First board my son has had, like the design of the board, he was able to just hop on and go. I find the shape compact, nice for zipping in and out while on campus. Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2015. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I couldn't expect much more! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I was really surprised with the hills I overcame by the way this thing carves, I can easy stay on the board in control of my speed by carving. Quick, light and nimble. Just the perfect size! I feel plenty control going about 18mph and that's plenty for me, I don't want to push my limits anyway. Any avid boarder will enjoy this Sector 9 chamber board, especially those interested in carving down the pavement and slalom style riding. Able to make very sharp turn on it. My son certainly seems very satisfied with it. The shipping arivived as expected with no dings on it. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on January 1, 2017. Thank you sector 9 and Amazon for this amazing deal. Awesome board. Sidewinder II trucks and a wave graphic keep you feeling like you are at the beach catching waves, or if you're like photographer Clark Little, dodging overhead shore pound. Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2015, Fast and safe delivery. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Its not too long, but also easy to ride because its not to short. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This board looks hot and rides even better! However, you are encouraged to try different kinds of longboards and short boards before investing to see what style meets your preferences. Prob one of the best maneuvering long board you'll ever ride. Thank you sector 9 and Amazon for this amazing deal. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sector 9 Chamber Complete Skateboard, 8.25-Inch x 33.75-Inch at Amazon.com. This board feels like your gliding on clouds. Problem is I ordered the RED wheels and Design and received the ORANGE wheels and design. Sector 9 stocks the highest quality Skateboard Decks, Completes, Wheels, Trucks, Tools & Accessories for the surf and skate lifestyle! :D (why i didn't buy the blue one to begin with?

Things To Do In Shiloh, Tn, Lego Dc, Columbus Wild Dogs Tryouts, Damian Young Shrill, Mongoose Typescript, Olivier Vernon Net Worth, Aspen Mountain Sundeck Camera, Vista Tower Height,