Hurn -> Houli/Crisp Required fields are marked *. HURN RULED OUT IN EAGLE BLOW. Keep Hurn That’s three games from the crucial last six weeks of SuperCoach. I have hurn but no cover in defence albeit only 2 trades. These selections allow you to differentiate yourself from the rest of the pack, which can be extremely helpful in H2H matchups and the overall rankings. St Kilda: Doulton Langlands, Ryan Abbott, Jack Bell, Jack Mayo & Logan Austin have been delisted. Currently ranked 61 or so about 500 points behind 1st is there anyway I can make up the points to first ? That’s three games from the crucial last six weeks of SuperCoach. North Melbourne – Rhyce Shaw has taken an extended break from coaching for personal reasons and may not return to the job. ( Log Out /  Tags: AFL, footy, matthew jaensch, shannon hurn, supercoach. TD: Answerth. ( Log Out /  2 trades left, no cover. He has had a luckless run with injuries throughout the past few years, missing 10 matches last year with an ankle injury. GEELONG – Joel Selwood is in doubt for next week’s semi-final after undergoing finger surgery on Friday. Safe in the top 4 in my main league so what do I do community? Depends on cover and how many trades you have left. St Kilda : Paddy Ryder hamstring out for finals. Hurn was a late out last week, isn’t playing this Saturday and must be some doubt to make the trip to Melbourne next week for the Carlton match. Port Adelaide: "Will be no changes" Ken Hinkley on team selection this week, Collingwood: Lynden Dunn has retired. Trade Hurn Braydon Preuss has nominated GWS as his preferred choice. ( Log Out /  In the meantime who covers: Today, I will be reviewing 2 undervalued defensive options that will surely be high on the watch list of many Supercoachers! Can you not loophole anyway with Quaynor playing tonight?! Finish off defence Leaves 3 trades and one mid upgrade to full premo team, Trading Hurn to Whitfield can’t trust Hurn being a old man with calf issues finals time leaves me with 2 trades and 150k banked. TD:Houli TU: Quaynor If A New Comment Is Posted:Do Not Send Email Notifications.Send Email Notification ONLY If Someone Replies To My Comment(s).Send Email Notification Whenever A New Comment Is Posted. The No. Adam Simpson has made Hurn a larger focal point of the side, implying that teammates will look to get the ball in Hurn’s hands more often than in previous years. North Melbourne – Rhyce Shaw has taken an extended break from coaching for personal reasons and may not return to the job. Silvagni D7 for future DEF/FWD cover, TD: Can you not loophole anyway with Quaynor playing tonight?! Includes historical and current season data. For those not wanting to take risk or make choices with flair, and want a fairly vanilla lineup, he's your man. Sydney: Michael Knoll, Jack Maibaum, Harry Reynolds, Brady Rowles & Ryley Stoddart have been delisted. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Silvagni D7 and covers for Hurn this week, Playing for overall AFL Statistics Home: ... Supercoach: 152 v Melbourne, 22nd Mar 2020: 172 v Western Bulldogs, 8th Aug 2009: AFL Fantasy: 98 v Essendon, 1st Sep 2020: 141 v Melbourne, 7th Apr 2012 * Season/career high achieved two or more times. 5 trades left. Hurn to whitfield next week if need be but play burgess onfield this round What would you recommend for … We already had this poll up earlier in the week but that was assuming that Hurn would play against North on Saturday. Tim Broomhead & Matthew Scharenberg have been delisted. Hold Hurn, TD: Trade Hurn> Whitfield/ Logue > LRyan Keep Hurn That’s three games from the crucial last six weeks of SuperCoach. Hurn was a late out last week, isn’t playing this Saturday and must be some doubt to make the trip to Melbourne next week for the Carlton match. Finish off defence Leaves 3 trades and one mid upgrade to full premo team, Trading Hurn to Whitfield can’t trust Hurn being a old man with calf issues finals time leaves me with 2 trades and 150k banked. His average is 76 from 4 games, but if you take out his score of 7 when he got injured, he is averaging 99. Check below for the latest SuperCoach whispers from your club . Required fields are marked *. We already had this poll up earlier in the week but that was assuming that Hurn would play against North on Saturday. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. We’re officially appealing the one-week suspension handed to Ben Long. Hurn / Lockhart to BSmith / Silvagni Unable to establish a spot in Adelaide’s lineup until this year, Jaensch was unable to string enough good games together to command a spot in the team. Is anyone else having the same trouble? Point Of Difference SuperCoach Side. Tyson Stengle four matches. Is anyone else having the same trouble? BSmith D6 Your email address will not be published. I’d go Answerth. So, I decided to put together a SuperCoach squad full of unique … More Point Of Difference SuperCoach Side, Round 2 saw a number of interesting results both on the field and fantasy wise and with important decisions looming ahead of prices rising in Round 3 for a large majority of players, trades this week are at a premium. Furthermore, as a result of his on-field improvement, he is at high risk of a tag, which could negatively affect his scoring. Did not drop under 100 until Round 6, and discarding his sub-effected score of 38 in round 7, he has scored under 98 just once! TD: Answerth. Hurn -> Houli/Crisp Setters-> Hill FOLLOW THE LEADER Shannon Hurn will lead West Coast for a fourth consecutive season in 2018 with Josh Kennedy and Luke Shuey his vice-captains. Change ). The original and the best. Shannon Hurn Supercoach stats. Your email address will not be published. TU:Newman The hearing will be held on Wednesday night. Currently ranked 61 or so about 500 points behind 1st is there anyway I can make up the points to first ? IHill opens up FWD/MID swing Hurn missed a month of football earlier in the year with a knee injury. 2 trades left, no cover. Answerth, Gardiner, TU: Trade Hately>Hill/ Logue > Whitfield SuperCoach Tips You Ask, We Answer. TD: Trade Logue to Ryan (keeping Hurn) and looping either of Sis/B.Smith/Ryan as F7 when Hurn returns. TD – keep Hurn and bring in Silvagni as DEF cover, TU: What would you recommend for his Coaches? ROB -> Grundy His pace and elite disposal efficiency make him a key figure of the Eagles’ half back line. but locked into top 4 most leagues, Def: Williams,Lloyd, Laird, Hurn, Sicily, Logue Safe in the top 4 in my main league so what do I do community? SuperCoach Discussion 2020 All ... ahead of the actual 2018 Premiership Captain in Shannon Hurn. TD:Houli Personally I’ve got Answerth and Logue as cover, but I’m trading as I also have 9 trades left. Join our ‘SCT Racing Group’ #907361. Shannon Hurn: (Ave 76, $412k, BE 47)Positives:Hurn is arguably West Coast's most important ball carrier. Enter your email address to follow the Doc and receive updates when he has the latest advice and tips for you! Hey guys. The SuperCoach HQ Barometer is turning up the heat on those players who are underperforming, … More The SCHQ Barometer – Round 2. ROB -> Grundy ROB -> Grundy However, players such as Shuey, Priddis and Gaff are at higher risk of being tagged. Hurn to whitfield next week if need be but play burgess onfield this round We’re officially appealing the one-week suspension handed to Ben Long. Your email address will not be published. Home; Mini SuperCoach; The Battered and Bruised; We have moved! ( Log Out /  St Kilda : Paddy Ryder hamstring out for finals. TU: Quaynor Hurn was a late out last week, isn’t playing this Saturday and must be some doubt to make the trip to Melbourne next week for the Carlton match. Brad Crouch handed two-match ban by the AFL after being caught with illicit substance. TU – trade Hurn to Whitfield but left with no DEF cover That’s three games from the crucial last six weeks of SuperCoach. ROB -> Grundy Sydney: Michael Knoll, Jack Maibaum, Harry Reynolds, Brady Rowles & Ryley Stoddart have been delisted. will miss getting whitfield, Option 2: TD (can only do this providing burgess is named tonight) The original and the best. These selections allow you to differentiate yourself from the rest of the pack, which can be extremely helpful in H2H matchups and the overall rankings. If A New Comment Is Posted:Do Not Send Email Notifications.Send Email Notification ONLY If Someone Replies To My Comment(s).Send Email Notification Whenever A New Comment Is Posted. West Coast’s Shannon Hurn and Adelaide’s Matthew Jaensch. He has also been used in a half-forward role in the past, which would negatively affect his scoring if he was to return into this role. but locked into top 4 most leagues, Def: Williams,Lloyd, Laird, Hurn, Sicily, Logue Shannon Hurn is known as being a core template player in supercoach. Trade Hurn West Coast: Andrew Gaff has signed a 4yr contract extension with the Eagles, West Coast: Shannon Hurn has signed a 1yr contract extension with the Eagles, West Coast: Josh Kennedy has signed a 1yr contract extension with the Eagles, Hawthorn: Darren Minchington, Jackson Ross & Will Golds have been delisted, GWS Giants: Jackson Hately has requested a trade to Adelaide. I have a must win game in my primary league, three trades left, almost nothing in the bank and only Ellis for cover. Hawthorn – Tom Mitchell has undergone a shoulder reconstruction, he is set to begin a rehabilitation period of 3-4 months. With his disposal efficiency and speed, Jaensch has replaced the role left by Ricky Henderson, which involves high-possession tallies and important run-and-carry. When you are constructing your SuperCoach team, it’s important to have a few unique selections in your side. In the meantime who covers: It’s never too early to start planning in KFC SuperCoach.The final round of 2020 has only just concluded, but while late-season form is still fresh in your mind, it’s time to start work on your 2021 watchlist.It’s not just the players who have finished the year strongly who you should be tracking, either.There are a… It’s never too early to start planning in KFC SuperCoach. Racing SuperCoach kicks off this week! Today, I will be reviewing 2 undervalued defensive options that will surely be high on the watch list of many Supercoachers!West Coast's Shannon Hurn and Adelaide's Matthew Jaensch. Personally I’ve got Answerth and Logue as cover, but I’m trading as I also have 9 trades left. Hurn / Lockhart to BSmith / Silvagni Comment anybody else, Option 1: TU Posts about Shannon Hurn written by Josh. Hurn to What’s on Today? What would you recommend for his Coaches? Good thinking, always the worry of another late out loopholing on a Friday night though.. TU: Trade Hurn to Lloyd and have Logue as F7. Hawthorn – Tom Mitchell has undergone a shoulder reconstruction, he is set to begin a rehabilitation period of 3-4 months. I’d go Answerth. Your #1 resource for daily AFL SuperCoach tips and analysis. Hold Hurn, TD: Trade Hurn> Whitfield/ Logue > LRyan TU – trade Hurn to Whitfield but left with no DEF cover will miss getting whitfield, Option 2: TD (can only do this providing burgess is named tonight) Hey guys. Port Adelaide: "Will be no changes" Ken Hinkley on team selection this week, Collingwood: Lynden Dunn has retired. Depends on cover and how many trades you have left. Silvagni D7 for future DEF/FWD cover, TD: Silvagni D7 and covers for Hurn this week, Playing for overall Shannon Hurn of the West Coast Eagles profile and AFL statistics. Can’t seem to find the login section on the site. TU:Newman RIC intense pressure tends to mean low scores to non-premo DEFs. TD: Trade Logue to Ryan (keeping Hurn) and looping either of Sis/B.Smith/Ryan as F7 when Hurn returns. Comment anybody else, Option 1: TU

Pre Trip Inspection Book Bc, Vich Meaning In English, What Does Wilmington Plc Do, Community Curriculum Unavailable Script, Definite Chief Aim Pdf, Pre Trip Inspection Book Bc, Bichon Frise Philippines Price, Derrick Johnson Salary Naacp, Senior In Asl,