Your California Privacy Rights And Andy Dalton. Brett Maher attempted kicks from the same distances, but missed the latter two. Moore second, and the running backs third in the Panthers’ passing offense. But the Bengals have the second-most pass attempts, and yes, Tyler Boyd and Tee Higgins are the Nos. He’s seen just three targets in the last two weeks, and turned each of those into one catch for 15 yards in both games. Get instant advice on your decision to draft Chris Thompson or Frank Gore in 2020. We'll break down what to expect from the Jets backfield going forward. As with his new counterpart Michael Thomas, Sanders has an elite catch rate, and will now have perhaps the most accurate passer in the history of the NFL throwing him the ball. Frank Gore's fantasy value could be on the decline with Devin Singletary back in action. Scoring System. Because wow are the Cowboys bad at defense. Rec. If I did one of those blind player stat lines — 14 catches, 119 yards, zero scores — and removed Green’s name from it, you’d immediately say he’s a drop. Player 1. With the new rule in place with receivers going across the middle, Collie probably can make it through a full season healthy too. The Cowboys got blown out, 38-10, at home Monday night by the Arizona Cardinals and while a lot of the focus will be on the play of Andy Dalton, Dallas' defense deserves so much more of the blame. Collie did haul in five receptions against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday night but he only totaled 29 yards. He also caught two-of-five targets for 11 yards. Week 8 Projections Fant. The 37-year-old future Hall-of-Famer has clearly lost a step (or three), and it's tough to imagine the going-nowhere Jets sticking with Gore as their starter all year. The other week is a bye, and there's no need to stash Sanders through such an unfavorable portion of the schedule. I don't doubt his will to be great, I doubt the passing volume of the offense and his ability to be anything but the third option behind Kittle and an emerging Deebo. That injury led Tony Dungy to say that this could be a "blessing in disguise" for the Cowboys because Dalton could help turn their offense into a more productive unit. ': Maskless woman booted from plane coughs on passengers, Neil deGrasse Tyson warns asteroid could hit Earth day before election, © 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Adam Gase is 'doing everything he can' to save Jets, Jets might end up the worst team in NFL history, The vicious Jets cycle is starting all over again, Jets shockingly aren't lock to win Trevor Lawrence sweepstakes, complained last week about not getting enough practice reps, Jets’ discussions about a course of action, Fantasy football: Quick running back fixes come with a risk, Fingers crossed MLB can pull off once unthinkable World Series. But who should you drop for them? Yds. If New York decides to try out Perine as a featured back, he'll have flex value in all formats. Player 4. He limped to the sideline and was carted off after GM Joe Douglas chatted with him and the trainers. Steve McLendon said the previous several days were “very, very, very emotional” concerning the Jets’ discussions about a course of action following the recent shooting of Jacob Blake by police in Kenosha, Wis. “At the end of the day, I’m going to die a Black man, but I don’t want to die from brutality coming from someone that has some type of hatred in their heart,” McLendon said. In the second game of the Monday Night doubleheader, we have the Arizona Cardinals facing the Dallas Cowboys from AT&T Stadium. Jason Witten has been a fine fantasy producer in 2019, but at the tight end position "fine" production is very replaceable most weeks, and there's no need to hang on to him through his bye. It should be noted that Gore played just five more snaps than La'Mical Perine in Week 3 and seven more snaps than Kalen Ballage (now released) in Week 4. The Jets were down to two healthy running backs — Le’Veon Bell and Frank Gore — by the end of Sunday’s scrimmage. In every one of those games, he saw at least six targets. The ageless wonder continues to find work, as he joins a Jets team that seems all too happy to take work from Le'Veon Bell. Gore has reportedly looked sharp in training camp and has a chance to garner a handful of touches per game if he can earn the backup role. Yds. Maye wanted to continue but Gase said he “wasn’t taking any chances.” Wide receiver Jeff Smith (shoulder) will miss “a couple of weeks,” Gase said. Frank Gore refuses to retire and I love it - in real life. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now. Rush TD Rec. We offer recommendations from over 100 fantasy football experts! VERDICT: Drop him. He has more games with fewer than five standard scoring fantasy points (three) than with at least 10 (two), and his upcoming schedule does him no favors. Player 4. but after sitting out '18, signing a big contract with the Jets, and disappointing in '19, Bell is now looking for a new team. Here are five players that you should get rid of on your fantasy team, starting with Frank Gore. Moreno's hamstring will continue to bother him all year and McGahee will be getting all the goal-line carries which makes Knowshon very expendable. In terms of fantasy, it doesn't do much for me. He also caught two-of-five targets for 11 yards. I just prefer to win my leagues rather than avoiding losing them ;). Perine fell awkwardly when hit by the defense on a screen pass along the right sideline during the scrimmage. The days of Sanders being a fantasy stud are long gone but he will have the occasional good week in an elite Saints offense that can't keep relying on Michael Thomas and Alvin Kamara. In Week 1 Singletary actually out-snapped Gore, 45 to 29. Yds. Starting safety Marcus Maye was removed from the session due to calf tightness. Privacy Notice Perine was drafted in the fourth round out of Florida, and he's been sparsely used after missing much of the preseason due to a high ankle sprain. Fantasy Football leagues, that should prove safe to drop this week in order to make room for waiver wire pickups. In Week 1 Singletary actually out-snapped Gore, 45 to 29. Indianapolis has become a run-first team and ranks third in rushing attempts (131). THE BEST INSIGHTS FROM THE ULTIMATE INSIDERS, Blue Rush: A NY Giants Podcast A couple of notable injuries will have you hitting the waiver wire for names like D’Ernest Johnson and Justin Jackson. He averaged an uninspiring 3.6 yards per carry in Buffalo last season but still averaged over 10 carries per game. The 5-11, 216-pound Perine wasn't a dominant runner in college, rushing for 2,485 yards and 5.0 yards per carry over four seasons. There was just one game last year where a Saints receiver not named Michael Thomas saw more than six targets. I hope you handcuffed Willis McGahee to Knowshon Moreno this year because it looks like it is time to let Moreno go. Perhaps Green will get in on the action at some point? Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. He got hurt in Week 2, and was being eased back into action in Week 7, but even if he doesn't take over lead-back duties, Singletary will likely command enough work to severely limit Gore's value, as we saw when Gore handled only 11 carries and one target last week. He's now 33 years old and is clearly towards the end of his career. Sanders finds himself in New Orleans playing with the best QB he's ever had which is great, but Michael Thomas is there and that is not great. The Jets’ trade last week with the Miami Dolphins for running back Kalen Ballage (for a conditional seventh-round pick) also has been voided because he failed his physical, The Post confirmed. Frank Gore - New York (RB) START? You don't want to start taking targets away from Alvin Kamara, either. The $43 million contract Williams received in the offseason with $21 million guaranteed hasn't paid very big dividends quite yet for the Panthers or your fantasy team. After getting paid, DeAngelo Williams has taken a backseat to Jonathan Stewart in the Carolina Panthers backfield. The Andy Dalton era in Dallas is officially underway and let's just say that it's not going well at all thus far into the Cardinals-Cowboys game. Those dreams ended though with Peyton Manning's second neck surgery. If he's dropped in your league, stash him until we get a better picture of what the future holds for him. Click here to confirm your accessLogin Now. Should I Start Frank Gore in Week 8? View Results. Gore should see 8-10 touches per game and is only a desperation selection at the back end of your draft if you loaded up on WR early. Unless the Colts find a viable replacement for Manning this season, it is time to let Collie go. Here’s what I’d do, given Tua Tagovailoa looming (Ryan Fitzpatrick will start in Week 5, but it feels like a change could be coming soon): sit him on your bench if you have the room, find another TE and wait to see if a QB change helps. But it’s likely there aren’t as many things written about who you should be dropping to grab those players. Aside from 2 blowup games, he was rather useless for fantasy in a 49ers uniform. WEEK 6 STANDARD RANKINGS:Quarterback | Running back | Wide receiver | Tight end | D/ST | Kicker. Should You Start Frank Gore This Week? Pts. We've received your submission. As tough as it is for Bell owners to waste a roster spot on him, he should be held until we see where he winds up. No, I'm a California resident looking for the California Consumer Privacy Act form.

Glastonbury 2000 Attendance, The Dreams In The Witch House Analysis, Single Leg Takedown, He's Just Not That Into You Book Chapters, Steelers 2015 Roster, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Cast, Ritz-carlton Chicago Residences,