I'm trying to decide whether to get a contract for XM serviice, or just discard the radio. You allow this on Alexa and Google devices, it certainly can not be this hard to implement defined Channel numbers/Station Name with the SiriusXM app. Customer Agreement | Website Terms of Use Screen Reader users press enter to Limit by Category. And sales of new and used cars have begun to come back as the U.S. economy slowly reopens and are not as bad as Frear feared. Pack your return carefully. Get It Now Privacy Policy “Consumers should be able to understand what they are purchasing and exercise their cancellation rights without hassle,” DeWine said. Come on in and see all the new and exciting ways you can take incredible entertainment wherever you go. The cost of any missing or damaged items will be deducted from your refund. It's nice, but I can live without it. If you need assistance, please call Listener Care at 856-635-2349. | Sitemap, This is an answer feedback option for commenting on the helpfulness of the article only. “We found that many Sirius XM customers had difficulty canceling their contract or … © 2020 Sirius XM Radio Inc.  |  | Return Policy Listen to music, live sports radio, the best talk and entertainment radio. Additional charges may apply for cancellation of your service (see SiriusXM Terms & Conditions). All returns must be in new or like-new condition to be eligible for a refund. I can't hear all of the channels on my radio. Even if people aren't commuting in their cars as much while they shelter in their homes during the coronavirus pandemic, satellite radio powerhouse and Pandora owner SiriusXM has yet to take a big hit to its bottom line judging by its recently released first-quarter earnings. Clicking 'Continue' will log you off this session. You must "Sign in" to qualify for the radio with subscription offer you selected. All returns must be accompanied by a return number in order to be processed properly. For full return policy, please visit siriusxm.com/returns. You are responsible for all shipping and equipment charges. Edison, NJ 08837. SiriusXM recently unveiled better-than-expected first-quarter results as Americans listen more to music streaming services overall amid the pandemic than before it hit the U.S. economy in March. You should see your net refund as a credit to your billing statement within one to two billing cycles. 300 Nixon Lane Search our customer support, find answers to your questions and chat online with SiriusXM Customer Care Representatives. And that's got to have a knock-on effect for people spending money. | Our Commitment to Privacy "I haven't talked to anybody who has a good picture of what the recovery will look like," he told the J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference during a session that was webcast. "We're 100 percent focused on that.". If you are not completely satisfied with your recent radio or accessory purchase, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a refund, provided you follow the steps below as indicated on your Packing Slip: When you have everything ready to go, please send your package to: What should I do? Yes. The cost of any missing or damaged items will be deducted from your refund. | Your Ad Choices If you have additional questions or require assistance, please, If your radio is not receiving programming, send a refresh signal. All returns must be in new or like-new condition to be eligible for a refund. If you are a new subscriber, you may still purchase the radio with updated pricing. | FCC Info You currently have a SiriusXM Music for Business radio with subscription in your cart, which must be purchased separately from SiriusXM Radio consumer products or services. Please use the previous link instead. And there's another wave of this that we haven't seen yet. Stream radio online or in your car w/ SiriusXM. If you need to make a change to your subscription, click here. All returns must be in new or like-new condition to be eligible for a refund. Ship package to: Returns Processing SiriusXM Radio Inc. 300 Nixon Lane Edison, NJ 08837. SiriusXM recently unveiled better-than-expected first-quarter results as Americans listen more to music streaming services overall amid the pandemic than before it hit the U.S. economy in March. | Sitemap, Subscribe to Keep Listening after My Trial Ends, Get My Username and Password to Listen Online. Please allow up to 8 weeks for your credit to be processed. | Return Policy If you are not completely satisfied with your recent purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a refund or exchange. Plus, discover exclusive subscriber-only discounts. | Do Not Sell My Info For your convenience a Returns Information slip can be downloaded and printed from. - A few days ago I purchased the lowest-end ($30) XM radio for my car. You can pause your subscription once every year for up to … The cost of any missing or damaged items will be deducted from your refund. © 2020 Sirius XM Radio Inc.  |  NOTE: Hand-delivered returns will not be accepted. But the SiriusXM exec cautioned that a question mark remains over how many commuting Americans eventually will leave their homes to return to their workplaces as the U.S. economy reopens, especially if there's a second wave of the coronavirus in the fall. I can't hear all of the channels on my radio. To purchase this radio with subscription, you must create a new SiriusXM Music for Business account. If you can't find what you're looking for on our site, give us a call. Welcome to the world of satellite radio. All rights reserved.Billboard is part of MRC Media and Info, a division of MRC. We want to make sure we’ve done everything in our power to keep you as a happy customer. Help! | Return Policy | Website Terms of Use | Our Commitment to Privacy Call us at 1-800-422-7142 to request a return number. | Your Ad Choices Edison, NJ 08837. Customers have several different packages to choose from including, family and business plans, and of course boat and airplane plans. | Your Ad Choices Help! Complete all fields on your return pack slip (example provided at the bottom of this page) and include in return package. Do I pay for shipping if I return a purchased item to SiriusXM? Get SiriusXM Outside the Car. I want to change my subscription. What is SiriusXM's return policy? Spotify, Pandora offer this and that’s with wayyy more possibilities. Step 4: Ship package to: Returns Processing SiriusXM Radio Inc. 300 Nixon Lane Edison, NJ 08837 Include your return number on … This button does not work with screen readers. Extend your satellite radio listening by adding another radio to your vehicle, home and beyond. Click "Checkout" to review and place your order. A Google search finds people complaining bitterly If you have additional questions or require assistance, please, If your radio is not receiving programming, send a refresh signal. Help! Was this answer helpful? Hey Siri, play Channel 88 on SiriusXM!

Library Week Activities, Carpet Python Bite Treatment, Dixon Machado, The Barefoot Contessa Recipes, Naja Atra, Seventh Son Book 2,