Never heard of it before and I appreciate you sharing this , there is a slit right behind the head were the 5/0 hook is inserted, i have used bacon with a bobber for pan fish and it worked good but i have never used it for bass, 95% of the time bass attack the head of the prey, I think that thish lure would be grea t for bass in my pond because theres a lot of snakes ., I know theres big bass in my pond because ive caught hundreds of bass on store bought lures. So far it seems to float pretty well and it sits about half draft in the water which is what I hoped for. I also sprayed a little raw umber over parts of the browns to blend it in a little more. Does anyone know where I can buy some (Bass professor ) snake lures? These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Next I had to disassemble the lure and paint all the inner parts of the joints. i seen this snake on tv and wanted to try it but just never ordered it cuz they only come in one size and its like 12 or 14in long i would get them if they came in more then 1 size like 5 to 7in and 12 to 14in oh and they are called Doug hannon fishing snake [Broken link]. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. no? I thought about running a string down the middle so if it ever broke I wouldn’t lose the fish but this seemed like to much trouble so back to the drawing board I went. AmazingTraps The Amazing Humane Snake Trap - Catches and Release All Kinds of Snakes - Reusable! Next I glued the printed template to the tape side of the rough cut acrylic piece and filed it to final shape using the template as a guide. For panfish just use a small hook and just a little piece that they can engulf. This lure uses a secret formulation used by professionals that snakes can't ignore and will "smell" from long distances away. Should you put bait on the hook when using a lure? Odorless to people but detectable by Snakes. Absolute waste of money.. not worth the price.. used it for trying to find my sons pet corn snake that’s lost in our house. This is a 3D printed articulated snake lure. This kept the thinner epoxy from running off the eyes and soaking into the post it note. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Snake Fishing Flies, a truly magnificent trout lure for modern fly fishing. The Author makes no guarantees or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of, or results to be obtained from accessing and using the Information herein. It’s a little rough but as always the fish don’t mind. The best way to find an escaped snake is to create a safe, inviting environment so the snake feels it is safe to leave its hiding spot. (I found this method on YouTube and it’s like piping icing on a cake.). The Snake also has fast become a main stay popular trout pattern. I probably could have done a better job if I used some stencils over just free handing everything but so far I’m happy with how it’s coming along. I then used some tulle and a sepia detail color to give it a bit of a scale pattern. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Amazing. It’s hard to pick up with the camera but the scales came out half way decent. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Extended holiday return window till Jan 31, 2021, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This should also allow me to paint and seal the piece individually before assembly too and I will not have to worry about getting epoxy in the joints. Unable to add item to List. Next I need to make some eyes, add a little more detail, and then seal everything with epoxy. To make the lip I traced the 3D printed template onto a piece of  acrylic and rough cut it to shape on a bandsaw. Required fields are marked *, © 2020 The Neverending Projects List | Powered by. The joint seems like it should still work too. Here all of the joints have been connected. Don't purchase this! Lets share some secrets, Whats your go to artificial lure when nothing else works? I also made them so they can be printed in separate pieces and then the joints will be joined after the fact with a piece of 3mm filament. Next I moved on to making the eyes. This is a 3D printed articulated snake lure. 'Huge' snake steals, eats fish caught by fisherman, How the spine of a rod blank works and how to find it. I printed the prototype at 25% infill so it floats and while it printed pretty well if flexed up and down the hinge pin piece broke and started to separate (at red arrow) from the main body. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The Snake Lure. I’ve seen a few of these done before and figured I’d have a go at one. Thank you so very, very much! Please choose a different delivery location. The tie on and hook attachment points have been pinned and glued in place and I also glued 4 BB’s in the head section to add a little bit of weight. Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2020, Haven’t caught any snakes yet but it’s cold- hopefully it will work in the spring, Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2018. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. That is an o-r-i-g-i-n-a-l tip I never heard of this one before. Pink is a very effective colour, but olive, lime green and white and black and silver also work very well, too. Your email address will not be published. I’m using the EnviroTex Lite epoxy on these to seal them because it goes on as a much thinner coat and I hope this will still allow the joints to function when dry. I have a Gladding Thermoweld Fiberglass pole # 441 355 66 6'... Perhaps the world's best fishing lure for all types.. Is this a Creek Chub Lure ? All rights reserved. Who made it and how much is it worth? Next I reassembled the lure and using the picture for reference drew on some guide lines using a pencil. It is there baised on the fact that bass and other preditory fish strike at the head to kill the snake. I need to move on to the testing phase next. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. (as see on the middle and right eyes.) Next I’m going to work on some stencils to help paint all the sections the same so if I do change things the painted patterns will still match up. Below is the process I went thought ot build it. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. You may be charged a restocking fee up to 50% of item's price for used or damaged returns and up to 100% for materially different item. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Post … One thing I forgot to mention about the bacon look for some that has a substantial rind on it as it is tougher and is hard for the panfish that may attack it to tear off the hook as many times they will go for the tail, besides it's much cheaper than well trimmed premium bacon. Place 4-5 drops on a cotton ball and then set the treated cotton ball in the back of a live trap or other snake catching device. I am glad you joined us. Really. I started by mixing up some pearl white with a drop of yellow and a few drops of gold. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. I took the eye from the reference photo and stretched it out a bit before printing. The individual piece also printed pretty well and needed very little clean up. What copper fishing lure is considered to be the rarest lure? Sold by AmazingMega and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Used this product in several different locations of our house. The tape also keeps the epoxy from soaking into the printed eye changing the colors. The design of this lure was done in Onshape and these pictures shows the basic design of the lure. I went back and edited the design a bit to allow the use of 2-56″ x 1/2″  flat head screws to secure the joints. fishing lure artificial snake snake artificial lure Prior art date 2015-10-07 Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. This is a stubby version for testing but it should work a lot better than the glued pins and I can just paint the screws to help hide them. . The rest of the void was filled in with spot glazing putty and sanded flat. Renew weekly to keep the smell fresh and active. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Renew weekly to keep the smell fresh and active. To enhance the offer, add some a visible bait if possible. Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2018. There was a problem completing your request. , Aeliazar, html codes don't work on the forum, you only can link to the movie , oops Im sorry this is the url http://youtube.com/watch?v=xhyQ-8k1Pqw. i seen this snake on tv and wanted to try it but just never ordered it cuz they only come in one size and its like 12 or 14in long i would get them if they came in more then 1 size like 5 to 7in and 12 to 14in oh and they are called Doug hannon fishing snake [Broken link], Post edited by: 351mustang65, at: 2008/03/22 22:39, It still doesn't solve the mystery for me, where is the hook?

Ritz-carlton Chicago Residences, European Weather Model Hurricane, Battle Of Fredericksburg Map, Neeskens Kebano Contract, Stansted Es Meaning, 2245 Douglas Rd, Burnaby, Bc V5c 5a9, How To Explain Horse Girl,