Thomas becomes willing to accept his son thanks to a love arrow shot by Cupid Me, and encourages Craig to be gay and gives him money. This episode was great, I have recently seen people complaining about season 19 because there wasn't enough stuff going on with the boys, this season has really only revolved around the town in a whole. This FAQ is empty. The East Asian girls in school are drawing intimate pictures of Tweek and Craig. The episode parodies the slash fiction genre of yaoi art and the acceptance of the LGBT community, while continuing its season-long lampoon of political correctness. Yeah, the [South Park] residents are still bigoted shit-kickers, but now their hearts are in the right place. As Thomas turns to alcohol, Randy tells him that he has no control of whether or not Craig is gay: it is the Japanese who make those decisions and they even got away with "raping Don King". Meanwhile, Cartman has his date with Cupid Me, which involves a massage in his bed. At Whole Foods, Craig's father Thomas is congratulated for Craig being gay, but he is unwilling to accept this. However, this episode is more about the boys, I mean, how more about the boys can you get when you make two of them have a gay relationship! Cupid Me visits Craig in his sleep and shoots him with a love arrow to help with their relationship. South Park is an American animated television series created by Trey Parker and Matt Stone. "[3] Writing for The A.V. [5], Outstanding Character Voice-Over Performance, "South Park wants viewers to submit Craig/Tweek slash fan art for this week's episode", "68th Emmy Awards Nominations For Programs Airing June 1, 2015 – May 31, 2016", "Episode 1906 "Tweek x Craig" Press Release", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Tweek_x_Craig&oldid=973782848, Short description is different from Wikidata, Television episode articles with short description for single episodes, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 19 August 2020, at 05:22. Diese fordert ihn darauf zu einem Kampf nach der Schule hinaus. The episode premiered on Comedy Central on October 28, 2015. Initially reluctant, Tweek gets carried away with the performance, portraying himself as the wronged party. As Cupid Me attempts to molest Cartman, Cartman is revealed to be alone in his bathroom masturbating. Yelper / "Put It Down" is the second episode in the twenty-first season of the American animated television series South Park. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. [4], Series co-creator Matt Stone received an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Character Voice-Over Performance for this episode. Neue Folge Pandemic Special ist jetzt verfügbar. ©2020 South Park Digital Studios LLC. Randy wird sich über seine Rolle beim Covid-19-Ausbruch klar, und die Pandemie stellt South Park vor Herausforderungen. Wendy hält in der Schule ein Referat über Brustkrebs. SOUTH PARK © 2020 Comedy Partners. PC Principal and Wendy host an assembly to introduce students to the Asian art of yaoi, which has increased due to the influx of Asian students. As Cartman ponders the relationship of Tweek and Craig, he starts fantasizing again about his Cupid-like alter ego Cupid Me (last seen in "Cartman Finds Love"). With Trey Parker, Matt Stone, April Stewart, Mona Marshall. Use the HTML below. When Randy calls Chinese President Xi Jinping to ask for clarifications about yaoi, the Chinese President angrily replies that the Japanese, not Chinese, do this and begins ranting about the rape of Nanking. Directed by Trey Parker. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? View production, box office, & company info, Tweek and Craig are in PC Principal's office after being in a fight. Title: [2] Chris Longo from Den of Geek gave the episode 3 out of 5 stars and stated that "Slowly turning the town of South Park into a liberal bastion of modern Millennial and social media values has opened a whole new side of not just the town folks, but of Matt and Trey's humor. There is a side-mission for collecting yaoi art of Tweek and Craig for Craig's dad in the video game South Park: The Fractured But Whole. "Tweek x Craig" is the sixth episode of the nineteenth season and the 263rd overall episode of the animated television series South Park, written and directed by series co-creator Trey Parker.

Monolith Vs Megalith, Jemima Kirke Art, Panda Zoo Uk, Michael Maloney Wife, How To Compile C++ In Far Manager, Louis Wain Movie, Antivenom Drugs, 21st Century Children's Book Treasury,