See more. Get instant synonyms for any word that hits you anywhere on the web! . Another word for spectator: onlooker, observer, viewer, witness, looker-on | Collins English Thesaurus Bystanders filmed the incident on their phones. having or relating to the very highest levels of security. Synonyms for The Spectator in Free Thesaurus. Thanks for your vote! All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. A casual observer would have assumed they were siblings. Web. What are some opposite words for spectator? Eyewitnesses say that the thieves were armed. All rights reserved. A handful of onlookers stood around watching. My writing may not fully represent either my thought process or my personal sentiments at the time of writing those thoughts - because I always strive to be objective and well-balanced spectator of the situation, instead of enforcing my personal standpoints to my readers. spectator, witness, viewer, watcher, looker(noun), a close observer; someone who looks at something (such as an exhibition of some kind), "the spectators applauded the performance"; "television viewers"; "sky watchers discovered a new star", Synonyms:sweetheart, beauty, witness, viewer, stunner, smasher, watcher, informant, peach, looker, security guard, spectator pump, knockout, lulu, attestator, witnesser, mantrap, watchman, attestor, dish, ravisher, attestant, a woman's pump with medium heel; usually in contrasting colors for toe and heel, Synonyms:witness, spectator pump, viewer, looker, watcher, Synonyms:observer, witness, beholder, gazer, looker-on, bystander, Synonyms:beholder, witness, bystander, onlooker, observer. Synonyms.com. Objectivity is always the key and important parameter in all processes of Life! A perceptive watcher would have realised something was wrong. Complete Dictionary of Synonyms and Antonyms. While these aged mourners were passing up the aisle, it was observed that, from pew to pew. How to use spectator in a sentence. 20 Oct. 2020. Understand spectator meaning and enrich your vocabulary Read our series of blogs to find out more. The series is watched by around 19 million viewers every week. A new website from The Spectator, bringing a quality of argument you won't find elsewhere to America's politics, culture, society, and more | Spectator USA All Free. Thirty thousand spectators watched the final game. Synonyms for spectator include observer, onlooker, viewer, watcher, bystander, beholder, eyewitness, witness, sightseer and audience. a person present at an event who can describe what happened. We truly appreciate your support. Life may not be a spectator sport but many spend time watching it go by. Antonyms for spectator ˈspɛk teɪ tər, spɛkˈteɪ-This page is about all possible antonyms and opposite words for the term spectator. No witnesses of the crash have come forward. But in the days when Joseph Addison and Richard Steele wrote, A shout arose from the stands, for wherever may have been the favor of, Among pennons and flags bearing wounded hearts, burning hearts, bleeding hearts, bows and quivers, and all the commonplace emblems of the triumphs of Cupid, a blazoned inscription informed, Others, which involved the rival claims of more elevated persons, were determined by the heralds, or by the two marshals of the field, William de Wyvil, and Stephen de Martival, who, armed at all points, rode up and down the lists to enforce and preserve good order among, Finding the abomination of his tribe opposed to his very nose, while the Jester, at the same time, flourished his wooden sword above his head, the Jew recoiled, missed his footing, and rolled down the steps, an excellent jest to, As the Jew, stunned by the request, afraid to refuse, and unwilling to comply, fumbled in the furred bag which hung by his girdle, and was perhaps endeavouring to ascertain how few coins might pass for a handful, the Prince stooped from his jennet and settled Isaac's doubts by snatching the pouch itself from his side; and flinging to Wamba a couple of the gold pieces which it contained, he pursued his career round the lists, leaving the Jew to the derision of those around him, and himself receiving as much applause from. Princeton's WordNet (1.00 / 2 votes) Rate these antonyms: spectator, witness, viewer, watcher, looker (noun) "spectator." Copy the code below and paste it where you want the visualization of this word to be shown on your page: Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary, the webmaster's page for free fun content. She loves to hit the baseball, my husband will throw a whiffle ball for her and she likes to hit with the plastic bat. Weekly magazine featuring the best British journalists, authors, critics and cartoonists, since 1828. spectator definition: 1. a person who watches an activity, especially a sports event, without taking part: 2. a person…. to remember giving you very precise instructions. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Copyright © 2016 by HarperCollins Publishers. If we keep living in our silos, we will never be able to break down barriers and stereotypes, social justice is not a spectator sport, so if we don't work for it, nothing will change.

Definite Chief Aim Pdf, Bismarck Homes For Sale, Average Golf Drive Distance, Corian Countertops Dealers Near Me, Ricardo Lara Net Worth, Ride On Tile Removal Machine, Derrick Johnson Salary Naacp, Therma-tru Door Dealers Near Me, How To Make Accessories In Roblox,