It is a very funny movie. Arno), Joe Flynn (Dean Higgins), Jim Backus (Timothy Forsythe), William Windom (Lufkin), Michael McGreevey (Richard Schuyler), Richard Bakalyan (Cookie), Joyce Menges (Debbie Dawson), Alan Hewitt (Dean Collingsgood), Kelly Thordsen (Sgt. It's a funny movie about a college student who developed a secret formula that you could spray on objects, even people, and make them disappear. google_ad_client = "pub-9732201945510416"; This was pretty funny. https://www.shopdisney.com/now-you-see-him-now-you-dont-dvd-477450362369.html. I love that we can watch it as a family. Is Kam Chancellor In Madden 20, Dexter Riley is the star, failing college student in all three who always accidently comes up with some amazing, accidental 'scientific' breakthrough in time to bring recognition and monies to the financially broke Medfield College. Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! Disney movies use to be on each Sunday night and we were always at church. Now You See Him, Now You Don't makes the most out of its invisibility premise, and is a fleetingly fun follow-up to The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes. Old but provides a good laugh and great for family watching. He brings the invisible boy (played by Kurt) right out into the open when he plays pranks on old college President Higgins. DVD Movies / Comedy / Now You See Him, Now You Don't. It can only be shipped to a physical address, not to a P.O. Arno (Cesar Romero) plots to get his greedy hands on it. Please click the link below to receive your verification email. There's a problem loading this menu right now. document.write("Buy from Amazon.com"); google_color_text = "000000"; Coming Soon. Release Date: May 4, 2004 The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes | Now You See Him, Now You Don't | The Strongest Man in the World, Now You See Him, Now You Don't DVD Review, Cast: Now You See Him, Now You Don't. Dazzling special effects and a fast-paced story make this lively film a textbook case of college comedy! Please try again. SALEHBO Game of Thrones Complete Series Seasons(2019, Blu Ray) Help Me Choose Virtually all the key creative elements which early in 1970 made The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes encore superbly in Now You See Him, Now You Don't To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Musicals Spotlight Collection [Mamma Mia! I first watched this movie on VHS in the early 80's and been searching for a copy to keep for myself for a while. Naturally, Dexter Riley is among the students, and he is working on the theories of a Russian scientist who was eventually committed to an insane asylum. Cinemark There were lots of laughs and it definitely kept our attention. DVD Movies / Comedy / Now You See Him, Now You Don't. 4.7 out of 5 stars 140 ratings. One of my favorite movies as a child is now (despite its personal entertainment value) just a nostalgic trip down a formulaic memory lane. My wife remembered this from days past but I don't recall seeing it. 01/01/2500. amznwin=window.open(URL,NAME,'location=yes,scrollbars=yes,status=yes,toolbar=yes,resizable=yes,width=380,height=450,screenX=10,screenY=10,top=10,left=10'); My kids were laughing quite a bit! Carpet Crawlers Meaning,