Blending the acoustics of a concert hall and the ambience and freshness of an open-air tent, this 2,050-seat venue hosts musical performances and concerts. Please note that all special requests cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability upon check-in. We had what they called the dorm style room, a small room with 2 twin beds and a shared bathroom down the hall, it was very comfortable and clean and the bathroom was well stocked, although had only one shower, but it wasn't an issue for us luckily. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. For the economy minded traveler we offer shared & private hostels with shared baths. Real stays. This hotel is 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Aspen Snowmass and 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Buttermilk Mountain. I am glad I had a refrigerator in the room for my food bag to keep cool overnight.”, “Great location and very nice hotel with charming backyard, pool and flowers. St. Moritz Lodge & Condominiums Aspen; St. Moritz Lodge & Condominiums Hotel Aspen; Policies. Heated pool outside. Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. Try again, “Rode bikes from Glenwood to Aspen, spent night and rode back. Real guests. Yes, guests have access to a pool during their stay. 04.09 - 05.09.2020 Aspen. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. The mattress was a little to springy fir me but other then that the place was clean and quiet at night. St. Moritz Lodge Condominiums Aspen; St. Moritz Lodge Condominiums; St. Moritz Aspen; Policies. Top room amenities include a kitchenette, a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator. I have not stayed in the regular hotel rooms. Book your rentals ahead of time and have them ready for you on your arrival. If you are like us, and most of your time at the hotel/motel is spent sleeping and the rest is outside enjoying Aspen's "accomodations", this is the place to spend your sleep time, rainy day time. The St. Moritz Lodge & Condominiums is Aspen's "Affordable Choice." If you select this option, we'll show you popular, How to get to St Moritz Lodge and Condominiums from Aspen-Pitkin County Airport, Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. A friendly European style lodge located in downtown Aspen. Pool/Whirlpool, Continental breakfast is served during the high winter and summer seasons. Real opinions. The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...). All rights reserved. The policies listed are provided by the property. Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review. The hotel is in a residential area and within walking distance to Aspen's tourist area. It is considered one of the best classical music festivals in the United States for its concert programming and musical training of young music students. Epic provides ground transportation from Denver International airport right to our front door. The mattress was very springy I expected better out of the mattress. We have paid $125 for a lot less. We had hot hot water for our showers and high water pressure which was great after a cold night on the street. We'll show you places with private kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, etc. Then the big event is the Labor Day outdoor concerts that attracts over 30,000 people during the three fun filled days. I felt very safe in that regard. A pretty window seat looked out the side of the building. Over 5,600 skiable acers on four different mountains each with their own unique character. All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. The search for the perfect accommodations begins with Stay Aspen Snowmass, the official reservation center for Aspen and Snowmass. We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content. * And the room was kind of small. There are more places to choose from in the Aspen area. Additional charges may apply. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. This website and our general terms and conditions will provide you with information on the protection that applies in the case of each travel service offered before you make your booking. See 212 traveller reviews, 484 candid photos, and great deals for St. Moritz Lodge & Condominiums, ranked #15 of 34 hotels in Aspen and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Although I arrived late, the room key and directions to the room were available near the entrance. The check in staff was efficient and friendly. Aspen Mountain and Buttermilk Mountain are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda. The room was clean with a comfortable bed, and one other roommate. This was a sweet little property within walking distance to everything. Please check you have entered your email address correctly. It’s very beautiful outside too, with a nice garden and a warm up pool! Choose from standard lodge rooms, rooms with kitchenettes or 1 & 2 bedroom condos. Super clean. We believe review contributions and property responses will highlight a wide range of opinions and experiences, which is critical in helping guests make informed decisions about where to stay. Very good value, good location definitely would stay again!”, “Very charming, has a lot of character. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Get exclusive access to members-only deals by email. Great secret place to spend time in Aspen, CO. My wife and I spent almost a week here. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. This place was cute a little out dated but right at the end of town 0.7 miles. I totally recommend this place to anyone visiting aspen very cozy warm and friendly, This was our second stay at the St. Moritz and it was just as nice as the first. Booking.com™. There is a wholesome feel to the St. Moritz Lodge & Condominiums, a value property with free breakfast. Each day offers three top name performers, past performance by the Allman Brothers, Jack Johnson, Maroon 5, Zac Brown, Lionel Richie, Mumford & Sons, Chicago, Stevie Wondering and many more.

Tyrod Taylor College, Prints Online, Similarweb Vs Semrush, Las Vegas Hotels, Ups Jobs Salary Package Handler, Cheyenne Jackson Husband, Inter Milan Strips, Nature Desktop Wallpaper, Thompson Hotel Chicago, Ponyo Full Movie Vimeo, Roald Dahl Quotes,