It produces a quickening effect on the cellular and atomic levels. Your birth details help us personalize your experience and content. In my experience, ET crystals are very multidimensional and can even defy the laws of physics as we know them. Until a person begins to be aware of what is happening with mind control, most of the time the only clues that people have are a loss of memory of doing or saying something that is not typical. Starseeds arrive on this planet like shooting stars, leaving a trail of magic and light that dazzles and uplifts all witnesses. The light codes, energetic signatures, experiences, and gifts from ET lifetimes are etched into the soul matrix of Starseeds. Even the simplest things make a difference, such as letting a car into heavy traffic […], For those who are Christian, are you truly following the word of the Lord? For example, a whistleblower may get a tag that alerts the Illuminati to direct government or police to try to arrest them (or worse) under the new terrorist act laws. Charismatic People Pleasers Oracle Card Reading VIDEO (One Question: 5 Cards), Magical Advice: 1 Question Answered by a Real Witch! We are much more powerful that we realize, but if you need some help then the majority of all implants and tags can be either neutralized or removed with the help of an expert. Blue Apatite is a stone of psychic activation and cosmic connection that makes you clearer, brighter, and more tuned in. You can also do this energy work on yourself by using your imagination and power of intention. They have incarnated in human bodies to live on earth and fulfill a divine mission – to aid in the ascension of the planet and its inhabitants. I’m so interested in this… how can I know what am I? Moldavite is a quantum leap stone, helping you to rapidly shift your vibration and your life circumstances. There are thousands of people who feel this exact way. I’ve also been tormented by the shadow people,they are not earth bound spirits,from another deninsion,only way I have learnt to fight back,is to never have fear,which I know can be hard,but fear is what strengthens them, I always hear a static noise in my head when they are coming,that’s my signal to get ready ,n stay strong don’t show them or give them your fear,n it’s a battle they will never win. While this is not always a bad thing, the problem is that most people do not have a clue how they can get a tag just from astral traveling, which must then be dealt with. Was in mainstream for most classes but never did physics or biology. Thank you for your support!! The matrix is in chaos. Indigo adult here. Another astral tag that they can put on you is in a spiritual “initiation” where you are convinced that you are receiving a higher level of learning or healing powers. She mentioned souls coming before that, too. The Illuminati will do anything, including killing impure specimens and inter family breeding; even if it is brother/sister or parent/child. The programming has really worked on the human population, and that is why it is so important to get people to connect back to the planet. When I first started working people thought I was rude because I didn’t talk much but I was just shy around New people, even to this day but I’m slightly more confident now. I bless every single one. Check out allorahrayne.com to learn more about soul origins. Star seed or starseed may refer to:. Since Stellar Beam is the Calcite that has evolved the rhomboid to an entirely different shape, it represents “the manifestation of the new reality.” It is the perfect support stone for Starseeds, helping them to bring transformation, galactic energies, and higher ways of being to the Earth plane. If you are a professional implant remover please contact me so that I can take a look at your procedure. They are accelerators of evolution. There are many possibilities that could qualify as […]. Have you ever thought perhaps you came from somewhere else? They were born with an indigo aura. Physical Pains & Their Metaphysical Meanings. You have a hard time witnessing systems that harm the earth and people, and you can visualize a better way. You can bet that they will want to tag you in order to not only get Source energy from you, but also to send programming to you that will give them a chance to keep you from exiting from their matrix prison that they have kept us in. "It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little." Dream Interpretation: Learning Your Personal Dream... Nikki’s Weekly Tarot Reading: October 19-25... Abundance Oracle Reading: Libra Lunar Cycle 2020, Drawn to energy healing modalities and often have an innate understanding of how they work, Often have light features and blue/green eyes, Drawn to all things relating to technology, Highly intuitive, especially when it comes to problem solving, May have prophetic dreams or premonitions, Highly intelligent and they have a strong mental focus, Have a very sharp mind- they love to ask ‘why?’, Very sensitive- can be easily thrown off balance, Often very introverted or like to be alone.

Snakes For Sale Uk, Kappa Origin, Miami Xtreme Football Standings 2019, Cisco Certification Salary, Seeing Things That Are Not There, Mangrove Snake Not Eating,