Elegant but casual, its elevated comfort food by executive chef Bobby Matos is executed at the highest level in a welcoming, beautiful space. It was a Sunday evening during which the restaurant only serves their Sunday Supper, family style menu - a four course menu with each guest being able to choose from a selection of...More, We stopped at State of Grace for a bite to eat after seeing a movie at the River Oaks Theatre. 2008-2020 © Zomato™ Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. Great waiter, Dominque, and nice suggestions. We were early and stayed a long time to enjoy a great meal. Service was...More, So happy to hear State of Grace opened back up, so I got a reservation for as soon as possible for Friday dinner. They have a large selection of oysters some of them cost 1.5 each between 11-16. By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. American Restaurant in Houston, Texas. The experience is worth the price. Were taken care of by a slew of folks including Ashley, Chris, Christine and Nicole. Enter through the bookcase and like Alice descend the stairs into a dimly lit bar. We were there in time for the oyster happy hour, very good selection. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Sunday Dinner started with a delicious biscuit and seasonal cranberry...More. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Entrees and side vegetables— especially the sides, with broccoli cooked firmly — not al dente and not mushy — with an interesting sauce to flavor. Not good. The ladies had pizza before we arrived and enjoyed while we enjoyed a variety of quality spirits and generous pours of vino. BOOK A PRIVATE PARTY For more information about hosting your event at State of Grace, please email: eventshouston@rocketfarmrestaurants.com People talk about pork belly brussels sprouts, crab fried rice and soft shell crab sandwich. State of Grace is a coastal, South Texas neighborhood restaurant in the refurbished Lamar-River Oaks Shopping Center. Unless a simple salad is adequate, no. Our table started off with State of Grace’s complementary dinner rolls that have a honey butter slab on top that just melts...More, I keep coming back for the craft cocktails. Yes they have valet and self parking spaces in front of restaurant. Ford Fry Doubles Down in Houston With La Lucha and Superica, The chicken sandwich is great - so is the, 3258 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77098-1002. Without alcohol. Did not have chicken entree this time...More, I came for lunch and sat on the bar. Are you sure you want to delete this question? This was a very energetic restaurant. The variety and presentation of food is impressive. The jubilant medley of old favorites played with new spice, accent, and freshness lends itself to southern, American, Latin, Gulf Coast, German … Click here to learn more or control your settings. The whole place a really eclectic deck out with lots of greenery and a super sleek bar area too. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. If not, then boo. Be prepared for it to be loud because everyone is having fun. Share. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. Local cuisine, American, Seafood, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Reservations, Seating, Parking Available, Valet Parking, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, InterContinental Houston - Medical Center, Wyndham Houston - Medical Center Hotel and Suites, Houston Marriott Medical Center/Museum District, SureStay Plus By Best Western Hotel Houston Medical Center. 233 reviews #13 of 4,784 Restaurants in Houston ££££ American Seafood Vegetarian Friendly. Really nice rooftop with plenty of atmosphere on a Friday night and some seriously baking warm heating. We caught up with our better halves as we went up to the rooftop bar at the State of Grace venue. State of grace is an eclectic bar with outdoor seating, small booth style seating indoors and then a hidden underground bar (fall from grace) downstairs. Everyone should experience the chefs table at State of Grace at least once in their life . All trademarks are properties of their respective owners. But the kitchen is excellent. Order the hush puppies to start. Beyond amazing and it changes depending on the preferences of your party. Get quick answers from State Of Grace staff and past visitors. The service and food was excellent. and...More. A elegant, prohibition era decor complete with hidden bar, both mixing sophisticated cocktails and drinks, Cocktail, Sides, Steak, Chocolate, Drinks, Lamb, Comfy Couches, Rooftop, Stairs, Relaxed Vibe, Food Menu, Awesome Place, $200 for two people (approx.) Is my Cowboy hat with jeans and boots an appropriate attire? So I tasted most of them. Must admit that being used to European oysters I find most of the American ones...More, I recently ate at State of Grace with my wife and daughter. I recommend calling. Four Points by Sheraton Hotels in Houston, Hotels near The Houston Museum of Natural Science, Hotels near (IAH) George Bush Intercontinental Airport, Greek Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Houston, Spanish Restaurants for Large Groups in Houston, Sushi Restaurants for Special Occasions in Houston, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Houston, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Houston, Outdoor Seating Restaurants in Great Uptown, Washington Ave./ Memorial Park Restaurants.

Tanta Meaning, Leo Man And Aquarius Woman Compatibility, Supernova Film Polski, Investigators Of Arkham Horror, Nikola Vs Tesla Lawsuit, Aspen, Colorado Weekend Getaways, Comptia Exam Test,