Her voice in 2000 was most known as the voice Sailor Mini Moon in the Cloverway adaptation of Sailor Moon. See full bio » Give us your feedback and help improve the con. Optimum productions has made some PRETTY bad choices for dub voices (I wont mention names), but they finally struck gold when they picked you. Thanks for reading this LONG e-mail, and I give you my thanks in advance if you write back! She hadn't given me much of an answer to ANY of my questions, but hey! Sugar Lyn Beard was born on August 27, 1981 in Scarborough, Ontario, Canada as Stephanie Lyn Beard. i love it! Stephanie Beard, also known as Suga Baby, born August 27, 1981, in Scarborough, Ontario, Canada, is a voice actress and radio personality who played Rini/Sailor Mini Moon in the original English dub of the Sailor Moon anime.She created what could be considered an English image song for Rini, "The Real Suga BayBee," a parody of "The Real Slim Shady" by American rapper Eminem.. Her radio host persona uses the name "Suga BayBee", and as co-host of The Zone, she was called "Sugar". Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates (2016), Birthday: I came across her e-mail address and decided to drop her a line. Stephanie Beard, also known as Suga Baby, born August 27, 1981, in Scarborough, Ontario, Canada, is a voice actress and radio personality who played Rini/Sailor Mini Moon in the original English dub of the Sailor Moon anime.She created what could be considered an English image song for Rini, "The Real Suga BayBee," a parody of "The Real Slim Shady" by American rapper Eminem. If you do, does she work for Optimum? Looking for some great streaming picks? FLIX (602), ‘Unpregnant’ Review: Haley Lu Richardson Hits the Road in HBO Max’s Edgy Teen Comedy, ‘Unpregnant’ Review: Haley Lu Richardson and Barbie Ferreira Charm in HBO Max’s Abortion Comedy, Haley Lu Richardson & Barbie Ferreira in Comedy 'Unpregnant' Trailer, A DREAM VOICE CAST BY ME! Third, do you know Janice Sonski? Beard was born in Scarborough, Ontario, Canada. Sugar joined Anime Revolution 2012 as part of a special 20th Anniversary Sailor Moon Celebration Panel. [4] She and Carlos Bustamante hosted a weekly hour-long program, Plugged In, on the Corus Entertainment website boomboxbaby.ca. ", Ingrid Martz/Nolan Gerard Funk/Sugar Lyn Beard/Cinthia Aparicio/Eduardo Garzon/Los del Arroyo, Currie Graham/Lombardo Boyar/Sugar Lyn Beard/Gianina Arana/Leandro Rios. Based on Things That Never Actually Happened. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Take a visual walk through her career and see 9 images of the characters she's voiced and listen to 1 clip that showcases her performance. Rini searches for friends in the twentieth century, and becomes intrigued by Tomasaburou, a … Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! It's so nice to be accepted by the "die Subj: Re: "KISS 92 FM Mail for Suga Bay Bee" You can help Sailor Moon Dub Wiki by ... Emilie Barlow • Stephanie Beard • Liza Balkan • Vince Corazza • Jeff Lumby • Loretta Jafelice • Kirsten Bishop • Robert Bockstael • Ron Rubin • Sarah Lafleur • Barbara Radecki • Susan Aceron • Jennifer Gould • Steven Bednarski • Karyn Dwyer • Megan McChesney • Kate Trotter • Terri Hawkes • Tracey Hoyt • Catherine Disher • Brandi Ward • Benji Plener • Deborah … Second, just about ANYONE who has watched the S season can tell that they're were MOUNTAINS of inconsistencies. Give My Backpack Back, Jack/Attack of the Girl Next Door, Country Bug-Kin/A Star Fell on Sunny Patch, Your Wish Is My Command/Robbie to the Rescue, Untitled Seth Rogen/Evan Goldberg/NBC Project, ET at Home: Tony Hale Gives 1st Look at "Eat Wheaties! Major supporting roles in the Cameron Crowe feature "Aloha" (2015) and the animated comedy "Sausage Party" (2015) underscored Beard's ascension to the spotlight and her status as a versatile comedy performer. I knew that the voice for Rini worked for a radio station up in Toronto and went under the alias as "Suga Bay Bee", so I decided to stop by at the stations webpage to see what I could find. on Location: Main Events RoomDate/Time: Saturday, August 18, 2012 from 10am to 12pm Our Sailor Moon guest lineup consist of: Katie Griffin — …, This Sunday we are pleased to announce that we have confirmed not one, but two female guests for Anime Revolution’s 2012 Debut! Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. Subj: "KISS 92 FM Mail for Suga Bay Bee" Stephanie Beard is a voice actress known for voicing Sailor Mini-Moon / Rini, Ming Ming, and Baby Carrot. Her Suga BayBee was also a character on the Mad Dog and Billie morning show formerly aired on Toronto radio station KISS 92.5. #28: Wolf Children, Netflix Studios/Sony/Columbia Pictures/Point Grey/Dawwa Entertainment/Justin Roiland's Solo Vanity Card Productions/Stoopid Buddy Stoodios/Nitrogen Studios Canada Inc./ and Titmouse Inc.'s 2016 Sausage Party film, Ack! Well, less than 24 hours later, she had written back. 91% Stephanie Lyn Beard wanted to "reprise" her role as Sailor Chibi Moon but was not "picked" by Viz who went in a new direction choosing "Sandy Fox" as dubbed an "Old Lady". From 2001 to 2007, Beard hosted The Zone, a series of short interstitial segments that aired between regular weekday programming on the Canadian children's network YTV. Sailor Moon Dub Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. Roles []. From "Veronica Mars" to Rebecca take a look back at the career of Armie Hammer on and off the screen. She and Carlos Bustamante hosted a weekly hour-long program, Plugged In, on the Corus Entertainment website boomboxbaby.ca. From 2001 to 2007, Beard hosted and produced The Zone, a series of short interstitial segments that aired between regular weekday programming on the Canadian children's network YTV. [ANIREVO SUMMER 2012] Stephanie (Sugar) Lyn Beard Exclusive … She is an actress and producer, known for Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates (2016), Sausage Party (2016) and 50/50 (2011). Copyright © Fandango. Date: 08/03/2000 5:31:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Hey! Beard soon began providing voices for animated series like "Sailor Moon" (TV Asahi, 1992-1997), which led to Stateside vocal work and eventually on-screen roles in features and on television. As in Uranus and Neptune's transformations going from "Uranus Star Power" to "Uranus Planet Power" daily. Her radio host persona goes by Suga BayBee, and as co-host of The Zone, she was called Sugar. Among her works, she played the role of Susan in the 2011 film 50/50[8] and the character Fiona in two episodes of season 6 of Weeds. Stephanie “Sugar Lyn” Beard is best known simply to Canadians as “Sugar” from YTV’s “THE ZONE” and also as the voice actor of Rini / Sailor Mini Moon. Also covering general Canadian Anime news. I'm HIGHLY CRITICAL of the dub. The Disaster Artist other characters, we do each seperatly. You never left your name! Sugar Lyn Beard Having Hosted YTV’s “THE ZONE” from 2001-2007, Stephanie “Sugar Lyn” Beard, best known simply to Canadians as “Sugar,” needs no introduction. Stephanie Beard (born August 27, 1981) is a Canadian actress, voice actress and television and radio personality. 57%, The Package hard" sailor moon community. 91%, Unpregnant Stephanie was mortified when she wasn't re-picked or even considered to reprise the role as Viz wanted to go in a new direction.

Sk Innovation Battery Plant Georgia, Island Meaning In Tamil, Glow Tv Series Writers, Mark Barron House, Nab Radio Show, Tidal Apk Mania, Fedex Driving Jobs, How To Pronounce Damsel, Mia Name Meaning Arabic,