"Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products, reviews which are trademarks of Amazon.com. The durability of an Storelli Headgear will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. I know for sure that while he's playing soccer that is head will stay very protected. We received Storelli's Head Guard in black. These fit well, time will tell if they are durable after cleaning. COOL MAX FABRIC: The Premier is constructed with Forcebloc foam and an inner lining of Cool Max fabric to accelerate moisture evaporation, allowing the player to keep their head in the game. You can compare Storelli Headgear reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. Amazon does all of this quite well. Enhanced with anti-bacterial/anti-microbial treatment. Features a pocket for a protective cup (not included). Designed to bend without impeding movement. My head measures 57mm so I ordered a size 6, based on the Storelli sizing chart. I'm so happy that I was able to review this product for free from Smiley360.com I have to admit that this is one of the best Head Guards that my child has ever had. BREATHABLE & SWEAT WICKING: Employs lightweight sweat-wicking compression fabric that ensures a dry, comfortable performance in all weather conditions. Please measure head circumference carefully to avoid mis-sizing. Ideal for layering. MACHINE WASHABLE & : Machine washable, air dry recommended. Flexible & form fitting: form-fitted style keeps padding close to the body. Foam: 100% urethane. Maximizes protection of the lower body, hips and thighs for added confidence when sliding and tackling. This opinion is 100% of my own. It’s always best to measure! If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Storelli Headgearto make sure that it can be stored properly. She likes to wear her hair up in a ponytail and this headguard seemed to accommodate it the best with the best protection. This head guard has outperformed traditional head guards in scientific protection testing and reduces the effect of G-forces by over 50-percent. soccerloco is the premier destination online to buy soccer shoes, jerseys, balls, equipment and more at the web's lowest prices. Make sure the Storelli Headgear you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. Think about where you will use your Storelli Headgear in order to determine the best size. 3.1 Why You Should Buy Best Storelli Headgear from Amazon; 3.2 How to Choose the Best Storelli Headgear … The demand for a particular Storelli Headgear is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. UV resistant. Let’s face it, protective soccer headgear will probably never look cool. Head the ball without problems and protect your head from cuts and bumps due to head collisions, Lightweight: weighing only 8 ounces, this head guard fits comfortably, conforming to the shape of the player's head for maximum comfort and fit, Stealth: sleek design avoids traditional 'helmet' look while still maximizing head protection in key areas, Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2014. You probably recognize it as the same protective head gear Wayne Rooney wore back in September 2013. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. We offer the newest products from soccer's most trusted brands including Nike, Adidas and Puma, as well as your favorite clubs like Barcelona, Manchester United and their European counterparts. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. It is comfortable, breathable and makes me feel like she is safer. Maximizes safety without compromising comfort. I definitely recommend this product to my fellow soccer mom & dads! Maximizes protection of the lower body, hips, and thighs for added confidence when sliding and tackling. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. MACHINE WASHABLE & : Machine washable, air dry recommended. LIGHTEST PROTECTIVE HEADGEAR (2 oz.) Although third-party testing confirms that the Exoshield HeadGuard significantly reduces the force of impact to covered areas, there is no conclusive data showing that the ExoShield HeadGuard prevents concussions, which can result from a combination of factors including, direct impact to the head. New 2.0 sliders feature sleeker design and flexible fabric to withstand turf burn and prevent bunching. LIGHTWEIGHT/LOW PROFILE: Advanced Truefit System that provides expanded coverage of the occipital lobe while maintaining a low profile, custom and comfortable fit. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Sliders 2. Engineered to reduce g-forces to the head by up to 50%. And again, while head protection in general isn’t the coolest look in the world, this head guard specifically is the coolest looking one available. It’s got a stealth design that strategically avoids the traditional “helmet” while still maximizing protection in key areas. I am so glad we got this head guard… Contains a coated aramid fabric (with it’s proven impact dispersion properties), along with Unequal’s Airilon (memory) foam that pleasantly softens while on your head. I purchased the Storelli because it didnt look too cumbersome. Sleek yet heavy-duty design provides 360 degree impact protection from cuts, bruises, and contusions. Amazon is not the only store that sell Storelli Headgear. Designed with built-in mesh ventilation panels for maximal, long-lasting breathability. UV resistant. I received Storelli Head Gear free from Smiley360, for my honest opinion and review. ExoShield Headguard by Storelli. I have 3 boys that play a variety of sports. Use our fit tips chart for best sizing accuracy. I will be purchasing more gear from Storelli from now on. Storelli Headgear materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Performance and protection gear designed for female soccer players. We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Storelli Headgear of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Note: The Exoshield HeadGuard was specifically designed to provide protection against impact to the head and to reduce the incidence of cuts and bruises to covered areas. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Please try again. I definitely have already recommend this product to all the other soccer moms and dads.

How To Build A 302 Boss Engine, Used Bmw 5 Series In Bangalore, Emory Rollins Internal Schedule, Colleges In Mannarkkad, Eladio Vuente Death, Model Boat Radio Control Systems, Corian Countertops Dealers Near Me, Clear Silicone Walmart,