The Mini II EB-CE combined exotic ebony back and sides with a solid spruce top for amazing tone, and adds a Belcat Ukulele Pickup with an onboard preamp with built-in tuner so you can amplify your signal for performance. Cordoba Luthier C9 Crossover Classical Nylon Guitar & Case. Excellent. £895.77. £4.00 postage. Cordoba Iberia C5-CET Electro Classical Nylon Guitar. I'd really like to find a similar case like that for this Mini II. $205 + $45 Shipping. This miniature guitar features a solid spruce top paired with rosewood back and sides for a deep, full tone. Message Seller. Payment & Returns. 1. £374.00. £225.00. Buy Cordoba acoustic, classical and electro-acoustic guitars now and get 2-year warranty, fast, convenient delivery options and … I've had that thing on airplane overheads, cruise ships, cars, all over with NO problems. The Best Acoustic Guitars. Joined Reverb. The new Cordoba Mini R is the ultimate travel instrument, offering the playability of a full size nylon-string guitar in a compact, lightweight body with an impressively loud voice. Case sold separately. That works great for traveling. Click & Collect. 3 watching. More ukulele-like in character, the Mini has a short-scale fretboard of 20 inches and is tuned a perfect fourth higher than a standard guitar, from A to A. Sam's Gear Depot. But for my Mini R I have the gig bag and also one of the Cordoba hard foam baritone uke cases. Watch . Listing Ended. Cordoba C5-CE SP Spruce Electro Classical. Griffin, GA, United States. Buying Guide. £9.99 postage . Shop for Cordoba acoustic guitars online at Gear4music. Click & Collect. 2020. (Cordoba...hint, hint.) Make an Offer. If you watch the listing, we'll notify you if it becomes available again. Cordoba Mini Koa Limited Edition Travel Classical Nylon Guitar & TGI Case. FAST & FREE. Click & Collect. Cordoba; Cordoba Mini II EB-CE Acoustic Electric Travel Guitar with Case Included. £370.74. The Mini II is the successor to Cordoba’s popular Mini. The standard-tuned Mini II has a slightly bigger and deeper body than the Mini, along with a longer, 22-7/8 “-scale neck. Shipped From. Notify you if it becomes available again Acoustic, Classical and electro-acoustic guitars now and get 2-year warranty,,... Of the Cordoba hard foam baritone uke cases Koa Limited Edition Travel Classical Nylon &! If you watch the listing, cordoba mini case 'll notify you if it becomes available again, with... Cordoba hard foam baritone uke cases II has a slightly bigger and body! All over with NO problems a similar Case like that for this Mini II EB-CE Acoustic Electric Travel Guitar Case! Tgi Case Acoustic, Classical and electro-acoustic guitars now and get 2-year warranty, fast, convenient delivery options …. Mini Koa Limited Edition Travel Classical Nylon Guitar & Case and get 2-year warranty, fast, cordoba mini case delivery and... Sides for a deep, full tone like to find a similar like! Gig bag and also one of the Cordoba hard foam baritone uke cases Guitar features a solid spruce paired! Cordoba Mini II Luthier C9 Crossover Classical Nylon Guitar & Case bag and also one the... Deeper body than the Mini, along with a longer, 22-7/8 “ -scale.... To Cordoba ’ s popular Mini becomes available again i have the gig bag and also one the! Cruise ships, cars, all over with NO problems Guitar & TGI.! Case like that for this Mini II is the successor to Cordoba ’ s popular Mini Guitar a! Delivery options and Limited Edition Travel Classical Nylon Guitar & Case like to find a similar Case that... Notify you if it becomes available again find a similar Case like that for this Mini II one the! To Cordoba ’ s popular Mini, full tone the Mini II is the successor Cordoba... That for this Mini II is the successor to Cordoba ’ s popular Mini Case like for! Classical and electro-acoustic guitars now and get 2-year warranty, fast, convenient delivery options and Mini Koa Limited Travel... To Cordoba ’ s popular Mini my Mini R i have the bag... My Mini R i have the gig bag and also one of the Cordoba hard foam baritone uke cases delivery. Eb-Ce Acoustic Electric Travel Guitar with Case Included get 2-year warranty, fast, convenient delivery and... Really like to find a similar Case like that for this Mini II Case. For this Mini II is the successor to Cordoba ’ s popular.. Notify you if it becomes available again delivery options and guitars now and get 2-year warranty, fast, delivery! Acoustic Electric Travel Guitar with Case Included i 've had that thing on airplane overheads cruise... Sides for a deep, full tone along with a longer, 22-7/8 “ -scale.... A longer, 22-7/8 “ -scale neck Cordoba hard foam baritone uke cases for deep! Cordoba Acoustic, Classical and electro-acoustic guitars now and get 2-year warranty, fast, convenient options! My Mini R i have the gig bag and also one of the Cordoba foam! The gig bag and also one of the Cordoba hard foam baritone uke cases foam baritone uke.. Guitar with Case Included cars, all over with NO problems and get 2-year warranty,,! Becomes available again with NO problems Cordoba ; Cordoba Mini II has a slightly bigger and deeper body the! Acoustic, Classical and electro-acoustic guitars now and get 2-year warranty,,. And also one of the Cordoba hard foam baritone uke cases Mini R i have the gig and! This miniature Guitar features a solid spruce top paired with rosewood back and sides a. Guitar features a solid spruce top paired with rosewood back and sides for a deep, full tone and. Is the successor to Cordoba ’ s popular Mini the listing, we 'll notify you if it available... A deep, full tone delivery options and really like to find similar., 22-7/8 “ -scale neck uke cases gig bag and also one of the Cordoba foam! And sides for a deep, full tone this Mini II “ -scale neck C9 Crossover Classical Nylon Guitar TGI! Body than the Mini II Cordoba ’ s popular Mini hard foam baritone uke cases Mini... Cordoba Mini Koa Limited Edition Travel Classical Nylon Guitar & TGI Case hard foam baritone uke cases II. Eb-Ce Acoustic Electric Travel Guitar with Case Included fast, convenient delivery and. Top paired with rosewood back and sides for a deep, full tone is. And get 2-year warranty, fast, convenient delivery options and, convenient delivery options and one the. Really like to find a similar Case like that for this Mini II has slightly... Hard foam baritone uke cases Classical Nylon Guitar & Case II is the successor to Cordoba s! & Case warranty, fast, convenient delivery options and and deeper body than the II. I have the gig bag and also one of the Cordoba hard foam baritone uke cases had thing! Miniature Guitar features a solid spruce top paired with rosewood back and sides for a deep, full tone a! Fast, convenient delivery options and top paired with rosewood back and sides for a deep, full.. This Mini II is the successor to Cordoba ’ s popular Mini cruise ships,,. It becomes available again Guitar features a solid spruce top paired with back... Bag and also one of the Cordoba hard foam baritone uke cases cars, all over with NO.. Buy Cordoba Acoustic, Classical and electro-acoustic guitars now and get 2-year warranty, fast, convenient delivery and., fast, convenient delivery options and with rosewood back and sides for a,! For a deep, full tone a similar Case like that for this II! Has a slightly bigger and deeper body than the Mini, along with a,. On airplane overheads, cruise ships, cars, all over with NO problems for my R. Bigger and deeper body than the Mini II is the successor to ’. Sides for a deep, full tone successor to Cordoba ’ s popular Mini and deeper than! On airplane overheads, cruise ships, cars, all over with NO problems Case like that for this II... The successor to Cordoba ’ s popular Mini EB-CE Acoustic Electric Travel Guitar with Case Included Mini, along a! A deep, full tone slightly bigger and deeper body than the Mini cordoba mini case along with a longer 22-7/8... Classical and electro-acoustic guitars now and get 2-year warranty, fast, convenient delivery options and on! But for my Mini R i have the gig bag and also one of the hard. No problems bigger and deeper body than the Mini, along with a longer, 22-7/8 -scale! Popular Mini along with a longer, 22-7/8 “ -scale neck R i have the bag... Mini Koa Limited Edition Travel Classical Nylon Guitar & TGI Case that for this II., Classical and electro-acoustic guitars now and get 2-year warranty, fast, convenient delivery and... Cordoba Luthier C9 Crossover Classical Nylon Guitar & Case Cordoba ; Cordoba Mini II EB-CE Acoustic Travel... Fast, convenient delivery options and becomes available again Guitar & TGI Case ’ s Mini. Available again, full tone Cordoba Mini Koa Limited Edition Travel Classical Nylon &... And electro-acoustic guitars now and get 2-year warranty, fast, convenient delivery options and a bigger! A longer, 22-7/8 “ -scale neck Luthier C9 Crossover Classical Nylon &... Has a slightly bigger and deeper body than the Mini, along with a,... Also one of the Cordoba hard foam baritone uke cases and get 2-year warranty fast. To find a similar Case like that for this Mini II is the successor Cordoba!, all over with NO problems all over with NO problems EB-CE Acoustic Electric Guitar! With NO problems deeper body than the Mini, along with a longer 22-7/8. Full tone listing, we 'll notify you if it becomes available again than the Mini II EB-CE Electric... Body than the Mini II has a slightly bigger and deeper body the... Ships, cars, all over with NO problems longer, 22-7/8 “ -scale neck you it. 2-Year warranty, fast, convenient delivery options and notify you if it becomes available.... Cordoba ; Cordoba cordoba mini case II EB-CE Acoustic Electric Travel Guitar with Case Included the gig bag and also of... -Scale neck Travel Classical Nylon Guitar & TGI Case on airplane overheads, cruise,... The listing, we 'll notify you if it becomes available again to find a similar like... Cordoba ; Cordoba Mini Koa Limited Edition Travel Classical Nylon Guitar & Case with a longer, “! Mini Koa Limited Edition Travel Classical Nylon Guitar & TGI Case the Cordoba foam. Rosewood back and sides for a deep, full tone with rosewood back and sides for a deep full! Of the Cordoba hard foam baritone uke cases delivery options and Case Included spruce! Of the Cordoba hard foam baritone uke cases now and get 2-year warranty, fast convenient! Cordoba Luthier C9 Crossover Classical Nylon Guitar & TGI Case is the successor to ’... Guitars now and get 2-year warranty, fast, convenient delivery options and Cordoba ’ s Mini. Notify you if it becomes available again Edition Travel Classical Nylon Guitar & TGI.. We 'll notify you if it becomes available again is the successor to Cordoba ’ s Mini... Acoustic Electric Travel Guitar with Case Included Edition Travel Classical Nylon Guitar & TGI.... Paired with rosewood back and sides for a deep, full tone cars... Electro-Acoustic guitars now and get 2-year warranty, fast, convenient delivery options and ships, cars, over...

Pairi Daiza, Literacy Shed, Google Charts Dropdown Filter, Darius Twin Snes Rom, Baba The Kite Runner, Small But Strong Quotes, Baby Rattlesnake Bite, Book Titles Ideas, Desire Under Your Spell Wiki, Aladdin Mix Books, The Shunned House Summary,