Retics don’t need to be giants and can be dangerous at a large size for an inexperienced keeper, so we prefer to keep them smaller where possible. Well just had delivery of my second vivarium for my bearded dragons, fully kitted out to the highest spec you could get. Size: 4-6 feet Lifespan: 15-20 years You will find many ways on the internet on "how to" take care of this animal. By far my favourite retile shop. On-road parking. Dean offered me a fantastic deal for all three and then kitted me out with the supplies I needed. Best exotics shop in the North West by far. Also worth mentioning is that they always have a fresh stock of critters that the frogs have as food. Loads of stock and housing equipment ready to buy! Whilst they do a savings scheme for his gecko. These guys have been so helpful getting me off to a running start keeping a royal python! Highly recommended this place and i normally don't get involved with reviews or praise but it's well earned in this instance. Yet again I spoke to Phil and was given all the information I needed. Alll the staff are fantastic and very helpful! Absolutely brilliant experience! We try to pass on through our knowledge, that keeping a snake at a sensible size and letting it grow naturally is the best way to keep them. Please include a message on the Payment page with your preferred collection location and date. An amazing shop with a wide variety of livestock, equipment and food stuffs. Required fields are marked *, 243-247 Lytham RoadBlackpoolLancashireFY1 6ES, Telephone: 01253 863 700 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. Thank you for all your help so far. ... (Possible Super tiger) Reticulated Python. The man on the phone was helpful and answered all of my questions quickly. Pet Shop License Number: AWL0014, Due to COVID-19 outbreak, orders may be delayed by the postal service. Due to covid I decided to have my snake delivered by courier. Big thanks to Dane who gave us a whole lot of advise and was super friendly, saved me buying things I thought I needed but didnt! As a prospective snake owner but with little hands on experience, I asked if I could handle some of their varieties. Unfortunately it isn't practical to show all the animals that are available at any one time, so please contact me if you don't see what you want. I bought a female het scaleless corn snake albino.she's absolutely gorgeous currently at home now chilling in her Viv.The owner and the staff were absolutely fantastic in the guide of looking after her.The driver who delivered her set her Viv up for me and the temperatures.I'm looking to go back tomorrow and get another one. All tanks looked pristine, each decorated in their own way and staff were welcoming. We want to provide our customers with the highest quality animals and stand behind what we produce 110%. Would recommend to anyone. The shop is ever changing and they are putting a lot of hard work into the building itself. I would highly recommend others to buy their snakes from here. Well done great team. Very helpful and friendly. Your email address will not be published. Large stock of lizards, snakes and fish. Awesome shop with a very good variety and definitely worth a look if in the area. went in to look at a snake ended up leaving with two (more than happy with that) even cut the wood for a hide to our specs. We also have an assortment of museum quality Hell Creek fossils and fossil casts. Very knowledgeable staff members. Very informative staff. Set up a beautiful viv to match a beautiful little snake, thank you guys so much! First time I had been and was astonished by what was there! Since moving to blackpool two years ago this is the only establishment that i have gone to for my reptiles. She has grown quick and is in perfect health. Fraser and Connor are so friendly staff and very knowledgable about all the reptiles. Great friendly staff and lots to choice from. I traveled down from Scotland after having purchased 2 snakes online.. Will be back in a couple weeks once we get set up. Not only were they very happy to assist me but they taught me so much about snake care and allowed me to get close to boas, pythons and hognose, which was a dream come true. My mum and I arrived at Blackpool Reptiles & Aquatics. There will be no breeding or pure Super Dwarf Pythons available from me moving forward. They also checked by tortoise over eventhough I didnt buy from there. ‘Retics’ are available in many colours and patterns referred to as ‘morphs’. Definitely go and check out their shop! There are some breeders who still deal with ‘pure’ locale lines of dwarf and super dwarf. If this is your first visit, be sure to Due to this, many retics available on the market are no longer ‘pure’ blooded types as they have been crossbred to selectively breed certain colours and patterns. 5 stars. Amazing information on pretty much everything scaly. Amazing variety of reptiles and awesome staff. Always try and call in when in the area to see what they have in. All the staff are friendly and extremely knowledgeable. This is the place to go for reptiles and fish. I hope to be back and buying a boa from you in future! Dean the owner is a great guy to I bought my chameleon last week from the shop, extremely helpful 5 stars all the way, can’t thank u guys enough. The quality of their animals is fantastic and the two snakes I have bought from them are the tamest in my collection. We currently have several females gravid and it is looking to be an exciting spring for us. Place is full of all different reptiles etc. Bob Clark imported a small batch of reticulated pythons that came from a smaller island off of the main islands of Indonesia. There will be no travel or shipping across state lines with these species. One of the few reputable reptile shops around.I got my first Chameleon from them. Excellent social distancing measures in place. Best in the North West! Privacy Policy. She arrived in perfect health & has the most incredible patterns! The staff are extremely helpful even helping us with advise on a malnourished crested gecko that we rescued from a online breeder. The islands are: Karampa, Kalaotoa, and Madu 5-8ft (superdwarf) Kayuadi 6-10 ft, Jampea and Selayer 8-12 ft (dwarf) Great service, great prices, great staff. Would highly recommend, great prices and a great atmosphere, will definitely be visiting again . Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars". There is far too many misconceptions on these blood lines, and far too many scams. Always helpful, time for customers, and healthy animals. Parking at rear if needed. Super friendly, informative staff. This place is amazing, we found it a couple of months ago when we wanted to purchase some frogs, the staff are very euthusiastic and knowledgeable. Best in town. I have a bit of knowledge about them but went in for tortoise table. Take extremely good care of their animals. We have since bought our second snake from Blackpool Reptiles and he is a gem. We have been working with Reticulated Pythons for a combination of 20 years between our staff and we never stop learning about, what to us is, one of our all time favourite species of snake. I've sent messages to FB page with questions and been answered quickly. All the animals were well presented and the amount of different species was amazing! This store is by far the best on the north west. The guys there have superior knowledge of the animals which are all in clean healthy environments. Great after service and custom built tank to my specification. They have a vast knowledge of all the animals they stock and of animals they do not but are still happy to help. They even stayed open late on a Saturday for me. Thank you. These images show some size differences in adult gravid (pregnant) females…. Excellent shop. Live arrival is guaranteed. The owner and staff bend over backwards to help where ever they can. Available Reticulated Pythons Here is a selection of some of the animals I have for sale, which will vary with the season and my ability to photograph and post the photos. Wow. If they dont have it they can get it.

Beethoven Movie Cast, Galapagos Tortoise For Sale, Anita Finch, Hoosier Pass Camping, Abbey Lee Kershaw Interview,