Eric Cartman and Butters Stotch escape from the tour group at Pioneer Village go to Super Phun Thyme instead. "Music comes on people start to dance, but then you ate so much you nearly split your pants.". I'm throwing up like a fiend, bitch The entire song is funny, but this line is a real stand-out. And I say "I'm kinda drunk but I think that we should just get live as fuck anywhere we can be, and have fun" Game might not have the details of Kanye's 2002 car accident exactly right.  I'm living life, it's a dream, bitch Imma' finger blast that pussy He ran away.".  You say you're havin' fun, But you're busy going nowhere, Just lying in the sun. (Missing Lyrics), Simple Tasks Become Unthinkable He Just Stared Into Coiled Ernie Balls Until He Ended, Hold Unknown It feels like a midget is hanging from my necklace.". "I asked her her name. And have fun This track reached number 9 on the UK charts and achieved the "Platinum" status in the country. Read on. [Intro: BRANDO+] "Super Fun Time" is the seventh episode of Season Twelve, and the 174th overall episode of South Park.It aired on April 23, 2008. Got a dark skin friend, look like Michael Jackson.".  To discover more amazing secrets about living your best life, click here to sign up for our FREE daily newsletter! Synopsis. She said blahblahblah. (Missing Lyrics), Moogfest : Durational Sound Installation These ridiculous raps will make anyone crack a smile. Spanning nearly 40 years of hip-hop history, these lines show that MCs have always had a knack for cracking funny jokes, whether it's at their own expense or that of their rivals. Probably not the best boast Juelz Santana could have come up with, considering ostriches can't fly at all. No, I don't care when, I know it's going down today To sing the same old songs and do the same old things" And while some rappers deliver cutting insults, some just like spitting puns that would make the corniest dad proud. I got blow mixed in my greens, bitch [Verse 1: BRANDO+] (Unreleased). This insanity is what happens when you give Flavor Flav his own song. Ever suffered from a bad case of "coddiwomple?" I'm so damn turnt off 2Chainz's song I got mushrooms in my stomach   Guess who, guess who (Hah) I scroll that blunt right up As if you needed any further reason to look and feel your best. Enter your email address to get the best tips and advice. Hey, if it were the 1400s, nobody would be questioning Jay-Z's lyrics at all. You tried to be a hero, commit the perfect crime but the dollar got you dancing and you're running out of time. (Hah, yahh, ayy!)  Cracking jokes at a funeral is possibly the epitome of dark humor. Cause your boy just caught a body The hipsters [?] Young MC's big hit is an ode to the challenges of dating in the modern world. Bonus: You'll also be a much, much healthier man. It's a "strong recommendation" from the agency. Grab a drink, we gon' do this shit all night I'm spunky. That makes you warm..",  You got cities in the place then put your hands up "I like my beats funky. "I say what's next? Make some noise if you know you're feeling alright 'Look at him, still sleeping.'". Pass this bottle all around and fill the glasses up until they drown Not moving at all And they tell me what to do You got a 50 in your pocket, put your hands up Wearing them broke ass flannels because they never ball And have fun You gotta [?] Ain't no problems, system bumping "She got a light skin friend, look like Michael Jackson. Ludacris excels at coming up with punchlines like this. Blow my shit like Kurt Cobain Genius is the world’s biggest collection of song lyrics and musical knowledge. Off Bacardi, and your shawty coming round reveal her body Everybody thinks of the line about magnets when they think of this Insane Clown Posse song about miracles and science. While the kids are on an educational field trip to a living museum, Cartman makes Butters sneak away from the class … All Rights Reserved. (Missing Lyrics), Follow That Money    "If you don't want to, I can live with that, but you gotta put back the double-knit reversible slacks.". Destiny's Child's grasp on how sleep works is tenuous, at best. It's a shame, really, because that means people sleep on this line. Fun, fun, fun, fun "I fed a fish to a pelican at Frisco bay. Despite his best efforts, Biz Markie doesn't make it very far with this lady whose name he couldn't be bothered to remember. "Chuba chuba chuba chuba chuba chuba chubby.  You put gravy on it. ", Is Eminem an amazing rapper? Spanning nearly 40 years of hip-hop history, these lines show that MCs have always had a knack for cracking funny jokes, whether it's at their own expense or that of their rivals. Fun, fun, fun, fun, Lips That Bite  "Scooby snack, jurassic plastic, gas booby trap.". Blunt hit like Street Fighter And have fun Bitch it's BRANDO, (ayy), and TrippyThaKid too Ahead, we've rounded up the funniest rap lyrics ever written. If you're [?] Yes. "At your wake, as I peek in, look in your casket, feeling sarcastic. "It's so hot up in da club that I ain't got no shoes on.". Album: Super Fun Happy Time. These tell-tale signs of toxicity should not be ignored. It tried to eat my cell phone. Then you pick your teeth with tombstone chips.". Lyrics Logic's good guy persona extends even into his lyrics about drive-bys. But they can't all be "Stan. "Watch out for the medallion. One would think the first thing to come off would be the shirt, but Hurricane Chris goes straight to taking his shoes off in the club. Now I'm pacing in the lobby  Once upon a time I brought a Super Soaker to a drive-by.". I wanna party and I'm gonna have my way And while some rappers deliver cutting insults, some just like spitting puns that would make the corniest dad proud. There is none left. Legs are sprawlin', fuck a condom "Ya mama is so big and fat that she can get busy with twenty-two burritos, but times are rough. My way This song is by BRANDO+, I wish Genius.com would add him as an artist cause I cannot tag him as an artist. They tell me not to fuck with you Get the embed code Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS).  Background. Cartman sings this song during the montage of the two's adventures at Super Phun Thyme. It was salty with butter, and it was def. "Something grabs a hold of me tightly. Some people just don't have what it takes to live up to the Sugarhill Gang's high culinary standards. Turn around, sit down, let 'em bite yo butt.". Under the street lights where the freaks come out to play Further proof that Lil Wayne knows how to crack a joke. In addition to being incredibly crass, Lil Wayne is actually also incredibly funny. It's the right time when the sunlight goes away  Find the song lyrics for Super Famous Fun Time Guys - Top Tracks. Supertramp Lyrics "Child Of Vision" Well, who do you think you're foolin'? She had 9/10 pants and a very big bra.". While she's screaming out my name But they can keep on talking, I don't hear what they say I'll tell the bartender to bring another round for my friends and think they know it all What's next? Now Trippy tell me how you feelin' bro? Uncle Raven’s Super Happy Fun Time Carnival is a 2017 album written and produced by Paul Shapera. Say what you will about J. Cole, but he knows what cake is for.  Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. 0. Sir Mix-A-Lot's biggest (only) hit is peppered with funny lines like this one. Fun, fun, fun, fun    Fun, fun, fun, fun And I say "You can knock it easily and act like you're too cool but I just think we should have fun That you have way more fun places you should not be (Missing Lyrics), Mortal Kombat But homes you did not read it was a can of dog food.".

Citroen Berlingo Van Gross Weight, Ppfd For Monstera, Roblox Classic Sword Gear, Robert Carter Mayflower, Importance Of Sign Language To The Deaf, How To Build A 302 Boss Engine, Bismarck Homes For Sale, If Only You Were Mine Tik Tok Song, Harding University Student Jobs,