Tika A. Harum Jan 21 2019 2:43 am Anyway. And i think hyun bin's fans also love to see shin hye being paired with their fav! Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye, get married after the drama is airing. K98 Jan 19 2019 1:20 pm My Girl. ANCIENT PERIOD DRAMA REVIEWS (3600 B.C – 500 A.D.), THE MEDIEVAL PERIOD (500-1500) PERIOD DRAMA REVIEWS, THE RENAISSANCE AND ELIZABETHAN ERA (1400-1603) PERIOD DRAMA REVIEWS, THE GEORGIAN AND REGENCY ERAS (1750-1820), PRE-VICTORIAN AND THE VICTORIAN ERA (1820-1901), WWI, THE ROARING ’20s, THROUGH WWII (1914-1945), PARANORMAL ROMANCE WATCHLIST: 12 KOREAN DRAMAS TO BINGE – FROM GRIM REAPERS, GHOSTS, TO VAMPIRES AND EVEN MERMAIDS, BLACK (2017): A GRIPPING, GOTHIC K-DRAMA THRILLER WITH HUMOR, HEART, HAND-WRINGING ACTION AND SWEET CHIVALROUS ROMANCE, GOBLIN: THE LONELY AND GREAT GOD – THIS MAY BE THE BEST SHOW YOU’LL WATCH ALL YEAR. Series Review: Memories of the Alhambra (2018-2019) Augmented reality, scenic Spanish streets, swashbuckling action, slow-burn romance, a dimpled Byronic hero, Memories of the Alhambra has it all.Memories of the Alhambra is a genre-bending, sixteen-episode K-drama series currently streaming on Netflix.. Like many K-dramas before it, Memories of the Alhambra has an epic cast and a … Why did Jin Woo go back to the church instead of just talking to Se Ju? not suddenly love at 1st sight, kiss immediately, suddenly accidentally hug because this is real life, the name of love is not as sweet as that. 6. Damn SeJu!! It truly looks like they left it open ended on purpose in order to have a second season. It's perfect in every way! you better not kill my man chanyeol like how they did him dirty in missing 9. please drama gods. “You pierce my soul. And I don't know why people are complaining! (SBS) (But I really hate the CGI plus the battles, reminded me of watching the local nighttime sci-fi tv shows when I was a kid lol). One of my favorite dramas! She is warm, cheerful, beautiful inside out, delicate girl. It’s not like we’re treated to any over the top cartoon CGIs here... it’s only really used as a blend to portray real actors/items as game illusions. Hope it will end like jumanji Somehow this drama gets darker when hyun bin sitting in the shower box. Choi Yoo Song (최유송) as Jung Hee Joo’s mother Not everything makes sense, but it was a thrilling and fun ride that … And Mr. Yoo becoming the modern-day Christ through his love for a woman with a heart. Horrible show if you use a bit of logic and are there for more than the romance. Her parents died when she was young, she decided to leave Korea. However, I really enjoyed this series despite the tragic ending. I will give this drama 10/10 if they minus thousands of flashbacks, cliches romance, drag too long for a scene ( some scene took about 1-3 minutes ,e.g when some of character react to a news) , character's slow reaction ( I wonder if they put slow mo or something) , like to brag out everything (we are the best.. bla2) , certain things leave unsolved, weak plot, the very wrong facct about those fatima's hand and etc. sorry to say that. Very Intriguing! Furthermore, the inner part of the lens must have an upgraded near field communication or something that can still connect with the a near player(which explains Jung hoon and Jin Woo seeing cha hyeong seok together). How could they see computer- generated people, like Dr.Cha without the smart lense. The bug is the confusion between that dimension and the real world, explaining why JW wasn't needing the cane at times. Please accept the role Park Shin Hye.. eva Apr 03 2018 10:46 am Se Ju should take the blame for all the lost life during playing the game. fiuuuuuu Mar 06 2019 9:44 am I hope sungjoon huhuhu. This is my first time that i watched hyun bin drama but he was really awesome and good actor. really? – Official Trailer It was electrofying. Some things in the end, however, ruin it, but still, this is totally one of the Top series so far. I still teared at the end, but the explanations were weak. So if ur thinking if u'll watch this, watch it now. They ended it well by hanging the viewers with " so Jin woo is in Instance Dungeon?" To what purpose is using a title with an allusion to a place rich in culture outside of Korea if you’re not even going to incorporate it in the plot. That’s the satisfying end the audience would’ve liked. So any questions left with the viewers. Director: Ahn Gil Ho I hope that with the theme of this drama you can be like JK Rowling later. I think PSH should be more involve in this drama, such as become a player and help Jin Woo. But if you’re going to continue to tell your story and then five minutes later a flashback to how it really happened.... and then go back to present day.... but 2 minutes later another flashback... then we’re going to have some serious problems.

Banana Ball Python Genetics, Is Sports Mockery Real, Illinois Elections 2021, Colorado Temperature By Month, Purposely Antonym, Aspen Uphill,