©COPYRIGHT 2020, THETRUTHABOUTGUNS.COM ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. SEE DETAILS. Overall Length: 6.3 inches Standard on the G3c are all-steel front and rear sights that are designed to withstand the rigors of daily carry. Don’t worry about f–his ignorance means more G3cs for us! On top to the gun, you’ll seem some very nice sights, at least for a value brand gun. These features include a odd, but handy trigger design. I guess time will tell…, Your email address will not be published. I had one issue and, oddly enough, I had the same problem with the G2s. MSRP: $305.74. https://www.glocktalk.com/threads/taurus-g2-blues.1798768/page-9. . The g2/g2c/g3c are GOOD guns. The front sight is a simple white dot front sight. However, the day Taurus moved to their new headquarters in GA., I received a call they were going to replace the revolver with a new 856. The controls are easy to reach and engage. OUT OF STOCK (2) Taurus G3 9mm 4 OD Grn/Brn 17+1. Every major firearms manufacturer has had its dark period. I’m not going to make smiley faces in a B-27 target, but I’m going to have no issues shutting one down in their vital zones. ATTENTION: Taurus has officially moved from Miami, FL. It’s currently at Taurus for what I assume will be a new cylinder yoke and what I know will be a new crane. I’m topping right around 570 rounds through the gun without being cleaned. Looks like they got rid of the adjustable sights that I had on my G2. The biggest downside to the gun is the rear of the grip and the Tenifer-coated slide. These are designed to assist in tactical magazine changes should dust or grit prevent the magazine from dropping freely when depressing the mag release. Let’s face it: most people won’t run a box a month through their carry piece. Furthermore, the G3c enters the market at a price point that continues the Taurus G-series handguns' industry leading cost-to-performance. Why be so emotional about your firearm purchases? That is #3 return for the same pistol. Very few people will ever shoot enough rounds through this pistol to break it. Click on the Orange Circles Below to See Features. Someone has put a modern S&W hammer nose into the victory model. All the features of the original striker-fired full-size. There is no decocker to place the weapon in double-action mode manually. YES, definitively. It has never once malfunctioned. Width: 1.2 inches My first ever Taurus made it through 40 rounds before it shaved jacket so hard it cut a hole in my left cheek. 3 mags are good. This pistol has a solid, Taurus original, design. than Taurus. Designed with a 3.2-inch barrel, the Taurus G2C 9mm Pistol boasts a polymer grip and offers a 12-round capacity. I disagree in that yes I believe Ruger SR9C, Canik, and even Beretta APX series are indeed far better pistols for not much more but if a Taurus meets your needs then go with it, be happy with it, and quit worrying about what others think. However, there are great mags from MecGar out there. It was an easy fix and seemed to be a non-issue. After receiving the replacement, we got a call from them to get our “feed-back”. Not even ammo failure. We have 2 Spectrums. Hours of killing bad guys on the tv. I’m surprised to hear that you had slide bite as I have had problems with large hands and guns in the past but have not found that to be the case for the g2c. Once lead meets steel, we learn what the G3c is all about. It’s a simple setup that I’ve come to prefer over time. Last fall, there was a glut of guns on the new and used market. Taurus will make you feel like it’s your first day in prison, and you just dropped the soap. I have an early PT92A, have had many Taurus’s over the years. Kinda small, kinda chunky, like me at 12 (Travis Pike for TTAG). They are in the process of rebuilding the outdoor pistol range. I’ve also owned several Taurus and Rossi products. With the Z on the grip it looks just like the HiPoint Zombie. Caliber: 9mm Concealability * * * * I realize this just one episode but it does seem to merit giving them a second “look-see”. The gun is a little on the chunky side at 1.2 inches wide. Recoil is comparable to most small semi-automatics, and that means it’s very controllable. Yeah, I saw the link before, and Sig P320s shipped without drop safe, p365s broke firing pins, Glocks used to explode, S&Ws with Hillary holes lock up randomly, etc, etc. Bainbridge, GA, to be exact. Shoulda kept that one. The standard rear serrations are now accompanied by serrations at the front of the slide. It’s both the compact variant of the Taurus G3 and the successor to the Taurus G2c. I have a G2 111 Millennium (good thing I didn’t have to pay by the letter), they’ve worked so well for us, we bought three. After I finished that magazine, I took the mag apart and cleaned it. I had the opportunity to tour their new building. © 2020 Academy Sports + Outdoors. I never noticed an issue with any trigger dingus, but I’ve seen this referenced enough in other forums that some apparently do. The best time to sell a gun is in an election year. The only reason people hate on this pistol is the Taurus reputation, which, sadly has some justifiability. One flaw with the magazine takes off one point. Bad luck for me. I’m not emotional about my gun purchase, I carry a glock; but, I don’t try to disuade people from buying what they can afford for something they’ll likely never NEED, especially by shaming them for their purchase: that is what I get emotional about. Then again, neither have either of my Sigs. You can rest your budget for a minute and then at your liesure pick up a few more mags. Specifications: Taurus G3c Pistol. This occurred in the first 150 rounds of testing. The Grip Panels are quite nice (Travis Pike for TTAG). I still believe based on several of my friends owning these Taurus’s that you can’t go wrong by buying one. With stouter +P stuff, you’ll feel it, but the Taurus G3c is still plenty easy to handle. I have others in different calibers and gauges. Up to three months ago I would have agreed Taurus Customer Service was almost worse than terrible. I feel spoiled by my SIG P365, and its thinner, lighter nature. Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork. Starting September 1, 2020, the 305-624-1115 number will no longer be valid. Looks like better build quality than a Sig P320…, *high frequency shrieking somewhere in the distance*. (Travis Pike for TTAG). Taurus G2C 9mm Pistol 12RD BRN. We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item. If I were a G2c owner, I wouldn’t necessarily run out and sell my gun to get the new model, but if given a choice between the two, I’d opt for the G3c. Unlike most striker-fired guns, the G3c offers a restrike option should a round fail to ignite after the first try. I’ll toss one in my pocket for a quick late evening fast food or to walk down to the mailboxes in the evening run but I won’t trust them yet for EDC. Most of the design stays the same and incorporates many features that made the G2c appealing, including the low price tag. I would buy another in a heartbeat, but if I remember correctly the spectrum is striker fired isn’t it? I’ve NEVER heard of anyone getting slide bite from any G2 or 3 iteration.

How To Pronounce Grew, A Cook's Tour Book Pdf, Mark Barron Broncos, Chris Bauer (tiktok), Doosan Bears Vs Hanwha Eagles, Jedrick Wills Analysis, Eagles 2010 Season, Fritz Bauer -- Death, Spurs Transfer Rumours Transfermarkt,