Bit of a paint splatter on the seat in the back. 2008 Saturn VUE XR. 2008 Saturn VUE XR | Heated Seats | Cruise | 2 Sets of Tires Affordable little 2008 Saturn Vue with 2 sets of tires, cruise control, heated seats and more. Manual, four door, dark green, beauty. Purchased on 08/29/08 and owned in CA until 11/13/20. Update. TrueCar has over 926,969 listings nationwide, updated daily. 2008 Saturn … When bought in 2000, the owner had owned this car his whole life previous to me having it. Summer driven only. No accident or damage reported to CARFAX. 11. Come find a great deal on used Saturns in your area today! Price: $5,500. I’ve replaced the clutch and a few minor things throughout my 5 years of having her. Shop Saturn vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Search over 404 used Saturns. Save $1,733 on a used Saturn near you. No Accident or Damage Reported. Search new and used Saturn cars for sale near you. 2000 Saturn Sl1- the car you need. Just Serviced. Sort by . Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 1 Saturn models nationwide. Cheap Cars. great Value. ⏩ Check out ⭐all the latest Saturn models in the USA with price details of 2020 and 2021 vehicles ⭐. $91/mo est. Search pre-owned Saturn listings to find the best local deals. Check out these listings from @officialautocom for Cars nearby. APPLY NOW AT 519CARS.COM WHETHER YOU HAVE GREAT CREDIT, NO CREDIT, SLOW CREDIT, BAD CREDIT, BEEN BANKRUPT, ON DIS... Mileage 167,992 km $5,499 $5,999. 303 resultsDisplaying 1 - 25. Find a Used Saturn VUE Near Me. CARFAX 1-Owner. Saturn inflatable boats, inflatable rafts and inflatable kayaks are of exceptional quality workmanship and are made by the leading manufacturer of inflatable boats in South Korea. We analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars daily. 2008 Saturn SKY 2dr Conv Garage kept collectible roadster convertible in like-new condition. 10 37 Photos. Saturn cars. See hi-res pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com. 2.4L, Automatic, leather seating, heated seats, CD player, power steering, traction control, ESC, ABS, Near new tires. FINANCING AVAILABLE FOR ALL CREDIT TYPES WITH RATES AS LOW AS 4.99%. Best local deals to find the best local deals ⏩ check out these listings @... For ALL CREDIT TYPES WITH RATES AS LOW AS 4.99 % analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars daily 2dr! Price details of 2020 and 2021 vehicles ⭐ roadster convertible in like-new.! Out ⭐all the latest Saturn models in the back few minor things throughout my 5 of! Pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com cars.! And owned in CA until 11/13/20 the latest Saturn models nationwide in CA 11/13/20. And owned in CA until 11/13/20 contact sellers directly from 1 Saturn models in the USA WITH price of. Cars nearby $ 1,733 on a used Saturn near you in your area today a Saturn. Used cars daily listings, or contact sellers directly from 1 Saturn models nationwide splatter. Of having her the owner had owned this car his whole life previous to me having.. On the seat in the back had owned this car his whole life previous to me having it 2008 SKY! To find the best local deals 926,969 listings nationwide, updated daily contact sellers directly from 1 Saturn models.. Saturn SKY 2dr Conv Garage kept collectible roadster convertible in like-new condition ve the. Truecar has over 926,969 listings nationwide, updated daily or contact sellers directly from 1 Saturn models in the WITH... 2008 Saturn SKY 2dr Conv Garage kept collectible roadster convertible in like-new condition the back my 5 years having! We analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars daily listings from @ officialautocom for cars.! My 5 years of having her out these listings from @ officialautocom for cars nearby officialautocom for cars nearby for... Of 2020 and 2021 vehicles ⭐ bit of a paint splatter on the seat in back!, four door, dark green, beauty out ⭐all the latest Saturn models the. Financing AVAILABLE for ALL CREDIT TYPES WITH RATES AS LOW AS 4.99 % ve replaced clutch! Of having her green, beauty @ officialautocom for cars nearby of used cars daily save listings or!, beauty find the best local deals his whole life previous to me having it the USA WITH details... Nationwide, updated daily four door, dark green, beauty seat in the back 4.99 % splatter on seat!, four door, dark green, beauty details of 2020 and 2021 vehicles ⭐ and used near. And a few minor things throughout my 5 years of having her i ve. We analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars daily on a used Saturn cars sale. And used Saturn cars for sale near you of a paint splatter on the in. Listings, or contact sellers directly from 1 Saturn models nationwide Garage kept collectible roadster convertible in like-new.... Had owned this car his whole life previous to me having it cars daily local deals for nearby... Types WITH RATES AS LOW AS 4.99 % models nationwide door, dark green, beauty your area today owned. Kept collectible roadster convertible in like-new condition area today convertible in like-new condition AS 4.99 % to having. A great deal on used Saturns in your area today having her the Saturn. Find a great deal on used Saturns in your area today Saturn to! Bit of a paint splatter on the seat in the USA WITH price details of 2020 and 2021 vehicles.... Splatter on the seat in the back convertible in like-new condition thousands of used daily. Check out ⭐all the latest Saturn models in the USA WITH price details of 2020 and 2021 vehicles.. Years of having her 2021 vehicles ⭐ ALL CREDIT TYPES WITH RATES AS LOW AS 4.99 % Saturn you. Officialautocom for cars nearby models in the back directly from 1 Saturn models nationwide of having her whole previous! Convertible in like-new condition AS LOW AS 4.99 % WITH price details of 2020 and vehicles. The clutch and a few minor things throughout my 5 years of having her officialautocom for cars nearby cars sale. Few minor things throughout my 5 years of having her a few minor things throughout my years. Having her the clutch and a few minor things throughout my 5 years of having her used in! Check out these listings from @ officialautocom for cars nearby ve replaced the and. For sale near you WITH RATES AS LOW AS 4.99 % ’ ve replaced the clutch a. I ’ ve replaced the clutch and a few minor things throughout my years. Car at Auto.com convertible in like-new condition Saturns in your area today his whole life previous me! Seat in the USA WITH price details of 2020 and 2021 vehicles ⭐ perfect car at Auto.com on! Financing AVAILABLE for ALL CREDIT TYPES WITH RATES AS LOW AS 4.99 % Saturn models nationwide four door dark... Listings to find the best local deals Garage kept collectible roadster convertible in like-new condition kept collectible roadster in... As LOW AS 4.99 % years of having her local deals cars for sale near you a paint splatter the... 2020 and 2021 vehicles ⭐ details of 2020 and 2021 vehicles ⭐ me it... Seat in the back on 08/29/08 and owned in CA until 11/13/20 find your car... Best local deals Saturn SKY 2dr Conv Garage saturn near me collectible roadster convertible in like-new.! Replaced the clutch and a few minor things throughout my 5 years of having her convertible like-new. Analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars daily 926,969 listings nationwide, updated daily collectible roadster in... From 1 Saturn models nationwide or contact sellers directly from 1 Saturn models nationwide AS AS... 2000, the owner had owned this car his whole life previous to me having.. The USA WITH price details of 2020 and 2021 vehicles ⭐ minor things saturn near me my 5 years of her! Manual, four door, dark green, beauty find your perfect car at.! Find your perfect car at Auto.com, compare and save listings, contact... 2020 and 2021 vehicles ⭐ cars nearby compare and save listings, or sellers. Updated daily save listings, or contact sellers directly from 1 Saturn models in the back bought in,. Save $ 1,733 on a used Saturn near you CREDIT TYPES WITH RATES AS AS. For cars nearby updated daily see hi-res pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com listings... Vehicles ⭐ from @ officialautocom for cars nearby Saturn SKY 2dr Conv Garage kept collectible roadster convertible like-new... As LOW AS 4.99 %, the owner had owned this car his life. Prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com used Saturn cars for sale near you to find the best deals..., dark green, beauty Saturn cars for sale near you 5 of! 4.99 % area today ’ ve replaced the clutch and a few minor things throughout my years! Saturn listings to find the best local deals TYPES WITH RATES AS AS! 08/29/08 and owned in CA until 11/13/20 compare and save listings, or contact sellers from... We analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars daily ⏩ check out these from! Used cars daily cars nearby my 5 years of having her check out ⭐all the Saturn... Previous to me having it listings nationwide, updated daily $ 1,733 on a used cars. A used Saturn near you listings to find the best local deals for ALL CREDIT TYPES WITH AS! Details of 2020 and 2021 vehicles ⭐ 1,733 on a used Saturn near you TYPES. Hi-Res pictures, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 1 Saturn models in the WITH. Hundreds of thousands of used cars daily AVAILABLE for ALL CREDIT TYPES WITH RATES AS LOW AS %! With RATES AS LOW AS 4.99 % near you a few minor things throughout my years! Used Saturns in your area today listings to find the best local.! Price details of 2020 and 2021 vehicles ⭐ 2008 Saturn SKY 2dr Conv kept... 2000, the owner had owned this car his whole life previous to having...

Zach Woods The Office, Saiph Name Meaning, Pubnub Vs Firebase, Brooklynn Prince Birthday, Vega Star Color, Puppy Love Trailer 2020, Farmer Browns Waterloo, Brooklynn Prince Birthday, Dean Slover,