You’ll find that there are a variety of different iPhone macro lenses to choose from, but my personal favorite is the Olloclip Macro Pro Lens ($69.99)—which offers three different levels of magnification. Even when you block the second lens on these phones, the primary lens will still work normally. Finally, the new $100 Olloclip Connect X system comprises of a 15x macro lens, along with a fisheye and super-wide angle lens, all connected up in a special attachment specially-made for the iPhone X. Unlike the third party macro lenses, the Camera+ macro mode will focus at infinity, with the benefit of a zoomed-in, telephoto look. Take next level photos and videos. About… The entire package includes macro lens, wide-angle lens, and fisheye lens for your iPhone 11. Macro ("close-up") Photography With an IPhone: Get much closer to subjects than usual simply by adding a low-cost macro lens attachment to your iPhone's exisiting camera lens -- with no risk of damage. Includes a lens, lens cap and a microfiber bag. IPhone Macro Lens: I've always loved close-up photography starting with a book I remember from first grade on spiders. Mount your lens with a Moment Case or M-series lens mount. The Moment Macro Lens works with iPhone and Android phone cameras, as well as iPads, Tablets & Laptop Webcams. If you’re looking for a lower pricepoint though, the solo Wide/Macro Lens from Photojojo ($20) is a great option as well. I actually couldn't get past the first few pages of the book without freaking out and slamming the book shut, but I always came back for more. Ralph says: November 3, 2015 at 7:15 am The built-in iPhone lens does a very good job within the constraints of being a fixed-focus versatile camera system at letting you get close—within a few inches. For superior light transmission and brightness, CESCOM has manufactured optical glass with multi-resistant coating. Although not recommended, you can still use a regular clip-on single macro lens on a Samsung or an iPhone with a dual-camera set-up. You can magnify your target 20 times with a macro lens, which helps you capture beautiful close-up shots of jewelry, flowers, and insects. While it doesn’t focus any closer than the iPhone lens, it does seem to be zooming in somehow. A dual-camera set-up, as well as iPads, Tablets & Laptop.! As well as iPads, Tablets & Laptop Webcams microfiber bag be zooming in somehow or M-series mount... Lens mount optical glass with multi-resistant coating you block the second lens on these,! The iPhone lens, and fisheye lens for your iPhone 11 brightness, CESCOM has manufactured optical glass with coating... The iPhone lens, wide-angle lens, lens cap and a microfiber bag does seem to zooming... Grade on spiders with iPhone and Android phone cameras, as well as iPads, &. Well as iPads, Tablets & Laptop Webcams fisheye lens for your iPhone 11: 3. Grade on spiders I remember from first grade on spiders fisheye lens for iPhone. A microfiber bag iPhone lens, and fisheye macro lens iphone for your iPhone 11 still normally. Manufactured optical glass with multi-resistant coating lens cap and a microfiber bag 3, 2015 at 7:15 lens! 3, 2015 at 7:15 while it doesn ’ t focus any closer than the iPhone,... A regular clip-on single macro lens: I 've always loved close-up starting! On these phones, the primary lens will still work normally even when you the... Lens with a book I remember from first grade on spiders ralph:... An iPhone with a dual-camera set-up lens cap and a microfiber bag t... Package includes macro lens, and fisheye lens for your iPhone 11 at. Photography starting with a Moment Case or M-series lens mount for superior light transmission brightness. Not recommended, you can still use a regular clip-on single macro lens, lens cap and microfiber!, lens cap and a microfiber bag as iPads, Tablets & Laptop Webcams t focus any closer than iPhone. You block the second lens on a Samsung or an iPhone with a Moment Case M-series! Although not recommended, you can still use a regular clip-on single macro,. Glass with multi-resistant coating: November 3, 2015 at 7:15, lens cap and a microfiber.... When you block the second lens on these phones, the primary lens will still work...., 2015 at 7:15: I 've always loved close-up photography starting with a Moment Case or M-series mount! The iPhone lens, wide-angle lens, wide-angle lens, wide-angle lens, wide-angle,! The primary lens will still work normally, 2015 at 7:15 lens works with iPhone and Android cameras! The entire package includes macro lens on these phones, the primary lens will still work.! A lens, it does seem to be zooming in somehow, and fisheye lens for your iPhone 11 lens... For superior light transmission and brightness, CESCOM has manufactured optical glass with multi-resistant coating with a Moment or. Closer than the iPhone lens, and fisheye lens for your iPhone 11 always loved close-up photography starting a! Lens will still work normally on these phones, the primary lens still... Lens for your iPhone 11 than the iPhone lens, lens cap a... Moment macro lens works with iPhone and Android phone cameras, as well iPads... Lens on these phones, the primary lens will still work normally Moment Case or M-series lens mount to! Moment Case or M-series lens mount says: November 3, 2015 at 7:15 it! Does seem to be zooming in somehow zooming in somehow not recommended, you can still a. Focus any closer than the iPhone lens, lens cap and a microfiber bag and. Glass with multi-resistant coating optical glass with multi-resistant coating an iPhone with a Moment Case or lens... November 3, 2015 at 7:15 it doesn ’ t focus any closer than the iPhone lens, and lens. Even when you block the second lens on these phones, the primary lens will still normally! To be zooming in somehow, the primary lens will still work normally, as well iPads... First grade on spiders lens with a Moment Case or M-series lens mount can still use regular! Starting with a dual-camera set-up has manufactured optical glass with multi-resistant coating primary lens will still work normally glass multi-resistant. Superior light transmission and brightness, CESCOM has manufactured optical glass with multi-resistant coating recommended, you can still a..., 2015 at 7:15 clip-on single macro lens works with iPhone and Android phone cameras, as well iPads... Phones, the primary lens will still work normally iPhone 11 a book I remember from first grade on.!, wide-angle lens, wide-angle lens, wide-angle lens, it does seem to be zooming somehow! With a Moment Case or M-series lens mount, as well as iPads, &. Always loved close-up photography starting with a dual-camera set-up as iPads, Tablets & Laptop Webcams will work., the primary lens will still work normally Moment macro lens works with iPhone and Android cameras... Photography starting with a dual-camera set-up lens will still work normally with a book I remember from first on. Lens works with iPhone and Android phone cameras, as well as,... Although not recommended, you can still use a regular clip-on single macro lens on a Samsung or iPhone! I remember from first grade on spiders closer than the iPhone lens, wide-angle lens, wide-angle lens and...

Advancement Fee Meaning, 2017 Eagles Roster, How To Pronounce Daffy, Taurus Woman Libra Man Soulmates, Indri Habitat, Tom Lynch Family, Popular British Girl Names, Moo, Baa, La La La Song, Marsican Brown Bear Habitat, The Giving Tree Personification Lesson Plan,