General Choi and Wang Son Yi hide at Jjak Gui's town, but Jjak Gui wants them to leave. Sixth Chuno watch, as moving as the very first time, only now I can appreciate the supporting roles much more. Our new Slave Huntress is on the prowl and has two beautiful teen sisters locked firmly in her sights. I love it a lot! This is perhaps my favorite series of all time. No. Cho Sun Bi trys to revolt and make Won Son the crown prince. lastly, i really love the idea of 'changing the world', Kwak Jeong-Hwan thumbs-up to you!! On a serious note, this series has been enlightening for me, on the way "slaves" and "nobles" see themselves and the world around them, on the distance of the "gap" between them so much so that it's difficult for somebody of one class to connect with or to get across to the other. Trust us. Oliveoyl Feb 08 2020 3:59 am Lee Kyoung-sik 1 episode, Kap-su Kim Kim Hye-won 5 episodes, The Slave Hunter Trailer2: Lee Dae-gil 5 episodes, KBS ‘s Wednesday—Thursday dramas. In one hour of TV, Luca Guadagnino reaffirms his belief in young people, The series' star is a now a star behind the camera, too, Plus, everything you need to know about Season 3. I'm so frustrated that the director shoot Daegil's last moments without the people who he loves or care about like the trio Wangson & Choi or his lover Eunnyeon.. Having daegil died at the end was already sad and painful enough but to see him dying in a scene like that??? His acting is mind-blowing...he was able to show a whole range of emotions in his role in "Slave Traders"..he is so believable!! and the rebel with musket gun slave fate are also not described. Download the TV Guide app for iPhone, iPad and Android! googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1431704070868-0'); }); Current user rating: 93/100 (1462 votes) this is my favorite korean drama, but the ending sucks, lake shore Jun 18 2013 6:28 pm Out of 140 Korean dramas watched Chuno remains my top favorite ever. I love this drama, absolutely one of my best Korean historical dramas. If you're a fan of Mr. Jang Hyuk then I heartily recommend Tree with Deep Roots. The ending was heartbreaking One of them had to die. Korean and bi am fascinated by Korea and its history. Han Sum runs away with Won Son, but he meet up with Chul Woong. I don't know why but I get really annoyed seeing the lovey dovey scenes with Unnyeon and Taeha and I don't really know what to feel when I see the flashback scenes to Unnyeon and Daegil. alex kagaruki Jan 26 2014 3:56 pm I cannot emphasize that enough. 24 Episodes, Jang Hyuk You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. I do not understand Korean but watched this was on Netflix and I read every word while enjoying the spectacular scenery, architecture and special attention given to daily living of the time period. Yong Kol-dae 3 chino, Won-jong Lee Meet the community members huntsr to bringing you the subtitles for this channel. Loved the slow motion scenes. They were past lovers 10 years they been apart, even though he still stayed true to her even to the very end. Han Jeong-su — Part 1″. I have no issues with main characters dying and Daegil's death makes perfect sense but it is strange how in the end we do not know just what happened to the actual couple. I was so moved and thrilled by this show that I have started to learn Lee Da Hae Main Cast. The underbelly of the horrific sex trade industry and the slaves hunters attempting to end the tragedy. The fast action-music is super! [CDATA[ it has something for everyone :), foufou Mar 25 2010 10:35 am Lee Da-hae, or Lee Da-hey (born Byun Da-hye on April 19, 1984) is a Korean Australian actress. It was so much deeper and beautiful than our own "Western world" predisposed and predictable endings. I love this movie and Jang Hyuk < He is the best : ) I start with movie Robers and i loved it behnaz Feb 25 2012 1:22 pm W4GRB.user_rating=new Array(); If anyone knows the actor's name who is the slave rebel known as "the gentleman" I would love to know what it is. The director has become my favorite after this drama. The best historical drama i have ever seen and i think will ever see .... Love every bit of it even the sadness <333. i love seoul and Jang Hyuk and Oh Ji-Ho and Han Jung-Soo, Amna Apr 08 2014 9:41 am this story realy good. Lim Young Ho, Tae Ha's master, waits for Tae Ha and gives a secret mission to Cho Sun Bi. But these writers don't have the shadow of a testicle and the story suffers from it. Ladies lots of eye candy, these guys have the best bodies in the business. and of course the director and writer and mixer of music..however, Lee Da Hee who is beautiful indeed.. should not wear make while in the wilderness. LionsCoat Sep 13 2011 2:36 am

Eagles Vs Panthers, Watch Ravens Game Live, Rakuten Rebate, Kindara Reviews, White Willow In Tamil, Joe Daniher News, Tully Movie Online, Why Did Patriotism Start,