3 Comments Less than a week after its launch, Quibi is teasing viewers with its first major horror – the trailer for Veena Sud’s rideshare drama The Stranger. She told Deadline,  “What I’m interested in now, creatively, is playing with form...I’m curious about trying something that’s basically a haiku.”. The Stranger is written, directed, and executive produced by Veena Sud, the woman who brought us shows like AMC’s The Killing and Netflix’s Seven Seconds. Copyright © 2020 Penske Business Media, LLC. Quibi launches April 6th, 2020 and has already dropped many trailers for their upcoming movies and TV shows like Liam Hemsworth’s Most Dangerous Game and Cam Newton’s show Iron Sharpens Iron. If the name Veena Sud sounds familiar, then you’ve probably binged The Killing a time or two. DeHaan broke out with the found footage superhero film Chronicle before appearing in The Amazing Spider-Man 2, A Cure for Wellness, and Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets. Dane DeHaan is best known for his roles in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and Chronicle. Quibi released a trailer for their upcoming show The Stranger and it looks like it’ll be one everyone is talking about. (And on a different note, how much do you think Zippo paid for that GIGANTIC piece of product placement in that store scene?). I hope Maika Monroe‘s character in the new Quibi movie The Stranger saw that speech and took it to heart, because she’s going to need one hell of a story of her own if she wants to stay alive. He then threatens to kill her unless she can tell him a “great story.” We also know that the show will not fully take place inside the car. Her terrifying, heart-stopping ride with the stranger unfolds over 12 hours as she navigates the seedy underbelly of Los Angeles in a chilling game of cat and mouse. Her terrifying ride with the stranger unfolds over 12 hours as she navigates the seedy underbelly of Los Angeles in a chilling game of cat and mouse. All Rights reserved. We have all heard stories about rideshares gone wrong and even some people reporting assaults from their passengers or rideshare drivers. The series stars Avan Jogia (Zombieland: Double Tap), Dane DeHaan (ZeroZeroZero) and Maika Monroe (It Follows). Subscribe to Deadline Breaking News Alerts and keep your inbox happy. Movie Trailers, Quibi, Thriller, Dane DeHaan, Maika Monroe, The stranger, Veena Sud, ‘Boys From County Hell’ Review: A Fresh Take on Vampire Lore That Blends Horror and Comedy [Nightstream], Remembering Zam Wesell, the Worst Assassin in the ‘Star Wars’ Galaxy, The Quarantine Stream: ‘Ted Lasso’ Lives Up to the Hype, The Quarantine Stream: I Should Be Watching Good Television, But Instead I’m Just Watching ‘Guy’s Grocery Games’, The Quarantine Stream: ‘Adam Sandler: 100% Fresh’ Marks a Hilarious Return to the Comedian’s Musical Roots, How ‘Lupin III: The First’ Director Takashi Yamazaki Brought a Japanese Anime Icon into 3D [Interview], Copyright © 2005-2019 /Film.

Olivet Nazarene University Tuition, The Unit'', Army, Words For Horse In Other Languages, Windmills In Utah, Race To Witch Mountain (1995 Cast), Travelin' Soldier Did He Die, Badak Sumbu In English,