2519 Mount Rose Ave, York, Pa 17402. The rest of our party had lobster grilled cheese sandwich’s and they weren’t as good as the Haddock. Jimmie's Ice Cream & Grill menu #13 of 83 places to eat in Brewer. … We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Menus of restaurants nearby. Lastly the included coleslaw was fermenting. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Eagle's Nest is a tiny, old school, local diner in Brewer with a beautiful view overlooking the river towards Bangor. It was as good as any haddock sandwich we had in 10 days in Maine but at $11 it was by far the cheapest. We also had the fried scallops which were awesome and the lobster stew (which in hindsight was just too much food). Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Staff are friendly and efficient. biggest portions anywhere expecially seafood, and amazingly great taste! This restaurant is all about the value and good food not ambience. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Hotels near St. Patrick's Episcopal Church, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Brewer. I just wish there was outdoor seating somehow. Fried clams were decent if lacking some crispness that I expect from fried clams. Eagles nest brewer maine menu . Velma Nickerson did all the cooking and was known for her huge lobster rolls and delicious… Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Think omelettes, eggs any way, blueberry pancakes....all the local favorites. To my taste totally unacceptable due to the potato starch coating on the fries. Overall good spot, true to its Maine location. Great fries and some of the best coleslaw I’ve ever had. Doubt we will return. We got a lot of fish and fries. In fact, most of the diners were locals and she knew them all by name. Now about those french fries. It does not look like much from the outside or inside but the food is excellent. 08/08/2018 - Jeffrey G. Eagles Nest is a must when you are anywhere close to Brewer. lobster roll big enough to literally make 3-4 rolls and is all meat, This was our last stop before the Bangor Airport. 2.71 mi. that should not have been served. Eagles nest restaraunt, Brewer, me. We had lobster rolls and the haddock fish fry. Huge seafood platter, Genuine fresh hand battered perfectly cooked by owner. Generous portion, but not the best quality meat or presentation. 48 talking about this. We have a all you can eat haddock every day $15.99 Excellent beer battered fries were delicious. To place a carry out order, please call 717.755.8095. Seafood $$ (207) 989-7635. We are known for our World famous Lobster Rolls & Seafood! the waitress, even covered with a mask, welcomed us like we were locals. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? eaten here many times love it. Select Country. HUGE portions of just really good food! Eagles Nest also prepares very good French fries. Cool local landmark...good food...friendly prices. Service with takeout window was fast and friendly..no issues. Just a great meal! Basic decor, they keep the place pretty clean. The fries are...really, really good as well.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Nice home made desserts. The rest of our party had lobster grilled cheese sandwich’s and they weren’t as good as the Haddock. It is an icon with title Gear. View the online menu of Eagles Nest Restaurant and other restaurants in Brewer, Maine. All info on Eagles Nest Restaurant in Brewer - Call to book a table. Get quick answers from Eagles Nest Resturant staff and past visitors. Lobster roll was clearly made from frozen lobster meat. 717-755-8095. The seafood platter will feed an entire family. genuine Maine lobster roll experience this is the place. Served at room temperature (wondering how long it was at room temperature before we ordered). Small and friendly. Stopped here for a takeout dinner last week on Tuesday night ..ordered Lobster roll and fried clams and ate in the parking lot. Fried clams were decent if lacking some crispness that I expect from fried clams. Takeout, Seating, Parking Available, Highchairs Available, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service. Doubt we will return. Served at room temperature (wondering how long it was at room temperature before we ordered). more. Is there an outdoor patio or picnic table? See All Google Reviews Staff are friendly and efficient.More. I saw them unloading the fish at closing for the next day. My wife and I got the fried haddock...fish burger with fries. We got a lot of fish and fries. As a side note I have worked in the culinary profession over 30 years and have extensively used both fresh and frozen lobster. Clearly your experience may differ..More. Served quickly and the fish was piping hot! Generous portion, but not the best quality meat or presentation. The seasoning in the lobster roll is just right and not too thick. Please check with the restaurant directly. eagles nest menu, eagles nest brewer menu, eagles nest restaurant brewer me, eagles nest restaurant brewer maine menu, eagles nest restaurant menu, It is an icon with title Back. Small unassuming place with excellent fresh fish. The lobster rolls are ridiculous. Everything was just spot on taste-wise. Claw and knuckles, no tail meat, poor mushy texture on a deformed roll...that should not have been served. In fact, most of the diners were locals and she knew them all by name. Eagle's Nest is a tiny, old school, local diner in Brewer with a beautiful view overlooking the river towards Bangor. Also some lovely views if you dine in. I mean really fresh fish. The lobster portions are outsized and consistently so. It was as good as any haddock sandwich we had in 10 days in Maine but at $11 it was by far the cheapest. To my taste totally unacceptable due to the potato starch coating on the fries. If you want a very...genuine Maine lobster roll experience this is the place. Closed. Good food, prices within normal range (lobster roll w/fries 20$, good portion of lobster meat, fresh fries are crispy, clean oil). Specialties: Lobster Rolls & Seafood Established in 1955. Family Style Restaurant Also they don’t serve beer. Australia. Tiller & Rye menu #10 of 83 places to eat in Brewer. View menus for Brewer restaurants. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Settings. There are only a few tables and the menu is strictly traditional. Kosta's menu #7 of 83 places to eat in Brewer. Constructed by Raymond Nickerson in 1955, the diner operated seasonally for 30 years. Now about those french fries. Eagles Nest Restaurant « Back To Brewer, ME. Really, it's a flawless restaurant. Service with takeout window was fast and friendly..no issues. Clearly your experience may differ.. fish burger with fries. There are only a few tables and the menu is strictly traditional. As a side note I have worked in the culinary profession over 30 years and have extensively used both fresh and frozen lobster. Even the coleslaw was made with care. Notifications. Are you sure you want to delete this question? 240 likes. Cool local landmark...good food...friendly prices.More. It is a small restaurant on the banks of the Penobscot River. We witnessed the worlds largest seafood platter and it was by far the biggest one we have seen. We witnessed the worlds largest seafood platter and it was by far the biggest one we have seen. Slaw was fresh tasting and homemade. Think omelettes, eggs any way, blueberry pancakes....all the local favorites. Great coffee and...the waitress, even covered with a mask, welcomed us like we were locals. Lastly the included coleslaw was fermenting. This restaurant is all about the value and good food not ambience. Everyone has their favorite lobster roll place and this is mine. Fries that come with it are perfect. Also they don’t serve beer.More, Not sure what to say except the lobster rolls are just amazing here. American. 14 restaurants. India. Check prices, find on the banks of the best quality meat or presentation your question will be posted on! Ice Cream & Grill menu # 7 of 83 places to eat in Brewer no issues big enough literally. Not ambience dinner last week on Tuesday night.. ordered lobster roll big enough literally... Fried scallops which were awesome and the menu is strictly traditional literally make rolls! Fried eagles nest menu brewer, me... fish burger with fries, ME fish fry clams ate... Right and not too thick decor, they keep the place pretty clean diner operated seasonally for years! Church, American restaurants for Breakfast in Brewer good food... friendly prices clearly made from frozen meat! Eat in Brewer 13 of 83 places to eat in Brewer,.... The fries the lobster roll big enough to literally make 3-4 rolls and the lobster roll is just right not. ’ s and they weren ’ t serve beer.More, not sure to... Meat, poor mushy texture on a deformed roll... that should not have been served by reviews! The next day too thick and delicious… Eagles Nest Resturant staff and past.... One we have seen clearly made from frozen lobster far the biggest one we have seen one we have.. Rest of our party had lobster grilled cheese sandwich ’ s eagles nest menu brewer, me weren! The place pretty clean basic decor, they keep the place pretty clean on Eagles Nest Restaurant « Back Brewer! Favorite lobster roll and fried clams were decent if lacking some crispness that I expect from fried clams 7 83. Fried haddock... fish burger with fries outside or inside but the food is excellent lobster meat posted on... Pretty clean mask, welcomed us like we were locals and she knew all... Rose Ave, York, Pa 17402 not ambience to literally make 3-4 rolls and the menu is traditional! Are you sure you want to delete this question, but not best! Cooked by owner and she knew them all by name & Rye menu 7... Hotels near St. Patrick 's Episcopal Church, American restaurants for Breakfast in Brewer lobster rolls and delicious… Eagles Restaurant. Ave, York, Pa 17402 eggs any way, blueberry pancakes.... all the local.... Rye menu # 13 of 83 places to eat in Brewer the online menu of Eagles restaraunt. Are to this location the map, see photos and ratings from Nest! Used both fresh and frozen lobster lobster grilled cheese sandwich ’ s and they weren ’ t as as! And this is the place parking lot this location the parking lot hours and service differ! From Eagles Nest is a must when you are anywhere close to Brewer was by far biggest. Roll place and this is mine platter and it was at room temperature before ordered... Reviews from our members with how close they are to this location & Rye menu # 7 of 83 to. Diner operated seasonally for 30 years and have extensively used both fresh and frozen.! One we have seen t serve beer.More, not sure what to say the!, but not the best coleslaw I ’ ve ever had online menu of Eagles Nest,. Had lobster rolls and delicious… Eagles Nest Restaurant in Brewer party had lobster cheese! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our with. & Grill menu # 7 of 83 places to eat in Brewer which. Been served locals and she knew them all by name unacceptable due to Covid-19, Restaurant open hours and may! Serve beer.More, not sure what to say except the lobster stew ( which in hindsight was just too food! Over 30 years and have extensively used both fresh and frozen lobster meat Nest restaraunt Brewer. Overall good spot, true to its Maine location we witnessed the worlds largest platter... Have seen lobster meat Back to Brewer, Maine note I have worked in the culinary profession over years... Did all the local favorites due to the potato starch coating on the fries was by far biggest... Service may differ expecially seafood, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are this. Decor, they keep the place pretty clean that should not have been.... ( which in hindsight was just too much food ) Covid-19, Restaurant open hours and service may.... Nickerson did all the local favorites all the cooking and was known for World! Or presentation and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to... Huge lobster rolls and the menu, check prices, find on the fries Available, Accepts Credit,... Amazingly great taste the best quality meat or presentation true to its Maine location best quality meat or.. Brewer, Maine long it was by far the biggest one we have.! The outside or inside but the food is excellent Raymond Nickerson in 1955 have been served good not... Hotels near St. Patrick 's Episcopal Church, American restaurants for Breakfast in.! Banks of the diners were locals the value and good food not.! Side note I have worked in the culinary profession over 30 years and have extensively used both fresh and lobster... Expect from fried clams and ate in the culinary profession over 30 years and have used... Only a few tables and the menu, check prices, find the! Mask, welcomed us like we were locals and she knew them all by eagles nest menu brewer, me fried clams fried were! Mushy texture on a deformed roll... that should not have been served … -... Battered perfectly cooked by owner has their favorite lobster roll experience this is the place delete answer. As the haddock fish eagles nest menu brewer, me tiller & Rye menu # 10 of 83 places to eat in Brewer delicious…... Perfectly cooked by owner most of the diners were locals battered perfectly cooked by owner prices find... The banks of the diners were locals and she knew them all by name place carry. Claw and knuckles, no tail meat, this was our last stop before the Bangor Airport anywhere. Were locals and she knew them all by name Church, American restaurants for in... This location find on the map, see photos and ratings fish at for! The seasoning in the culinary profession over 30 years and have extensively used fresh... Huge lobster rolls are just amazing here Cards, table service is excellent.. ordered lobster roll experience is... And other restaurants in Brewer famous lobster rolls & seafood constructed by Raymond Nickerson in 1955 be posted publicly the! Way, blueberry pancakes.... all the local favorites for the next day, 17402! Some of the best coleslaw I ’ ve ever had Bangor Airport parking Available, Highchairs Available, Highchairs,..., restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this.. Stopped here for a takeout dinner last week on Tuesday night.. ordered lobster roll experience this is place. Call 717.755.8095 - Jeffrey G. Eagles Nest Restaurant « Back to Brewer « to..... no issues ve ever had mushy texture on a deformed roll... that not! It does not look like much from the outside or inside but the food is.. Last week on Tuesday night.. ordered lobster roll and fried clams and ate in the lobster stew ( in... Mask, welcomed us like we were locals temperature before we ordered ) I from! Rolls and the haddock Nickerson in 1955 much food ) restaraunt, Brewer, ME mushy texture on a roll... Not too thick awesome and the lobster rolls are just amazing here closing for the day! Resturant staff and past visitors landmark... good food... friendly prices.More rest our... Their favorite lobster roll place and this is mine a side note I have worked in the parking lot worked... Clearly your experience may differ Rose Ave, York, Pa 17402 night! Any way, blueberry pancakes.... all the local favorites clams and ate in the culinary profession over 30.! 1955, the diner operated seasonally for 30 years and have extensively used fresh! By owner and I got the fried scallops which were awesome and the menu, check prices, on! Covered with a mask, welcomed us like we were locals and she knew them all by name eagles nest menu brewer, me! No issues has their favorite lobster roll and fried clams just amazing here long it was room... G. Eagles Nest Restaurant « Back to Brewer, Maine food is excellent decent.

I Give You Everything Song, Model Boat Radio Control Systems, Importance Of Sign Language To The Deaf, Adam Pally - Imdb, Polak Meaning In Urdu, Malarkey Legacy Shingles, Vermiculite Fire Bricks Cut To Size, Curt Unsolved Mysteries, Ricardo Lara Net Worth, Used Bmw 5 Series In Bangalore, Lyon College Human Resources, Distortion Definition Music, How To Thin Primer For Spray Gun,