The Tennessee Titans are finally returning to the field. They are a well coached team and can run the ball – something the Bills struggle with. The Titans and Bills both have an edge based on strength of victory. A COVID-19 outbreak within the team caused the Titans’ game last week to be delayed until later in the season, and caused this week’s game to be delayed for a rare Tuesday Night Football game tonight. Full Tennessee Titans schedule for the 2020 season including dates, opponents, game time … The COVID-19 pandemic wreaked havoc on the schedules for the NBA, NHL, MLB and MLS (plus nearly everything else), but the NFL is still moving ahead with its 2020 campaign. They are a well coached team and can run the ball – something the Bills struggle with. Tenn defense allows 422.3 yds per game…Buffalo 381.3 31-10. cheekflamingoz says: October 13, 2020 at 9:21 am Register now! Jones and Brinkley are important, but Wilson hasn’t played all year for us even as a 1st round pick. The steelers are 4-0, the Titans are 3-0… lol @ mentioning strength of victory in week 5, LOL @ worrying about playoff seeding in week 5, Lol- you’re the one talking seedings in week 5. While the lack of prep gives the Bilks an edge, the idea that this is an easy win is pretty far from reality. Are we to assume that all Titans players will be available? redgonewild says: Two of the Steelers wins are outside the conference (and against NFC East teams, so that probably only count as half points), redgonewild says: Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Titans have no new positives, game on tonight vs. Bills, Ravens’ DC yelled at Bengals’ coach for last-minute field goal down 27-0, Jamaal Williams: Aaron Rodgers would never lose track of downs, Gregg Williams: Jets allowing 32 points a game is not all on the defense, Report: Le’Veon Bell choosing between Bills, Chiefs and Dolphins, Chiefs will pay Le’Veon Bell $690,000 in salary, up to $1 million in incentives, Jets reportedly trying to trade Le’Veon Bell. The Titans had no new positive COVID-19 tests in the latest round of testing, which clears them to play against the Bills tonight. The Steelers move to 1 if it’s a tie. Tenn. averages 391. yds per game offense…Buffalo 409. Are we to assume that all Titans players will be available? Tenn defense allows 166 yds per game rushing…Buffalo 101. Tenn averages 129 yds per game rush…Buffalo 93.5 —. Will Titans' Henry be able to keep up this pace? Isn’t it nice that they broke protocols and were rewarded by giving AJ Brown and Taylor Lewan 2 extra days to heal up to play this game? It wreaked havoc on the NFL schedule, but it finally appears the Titans outbreak is behind the team. Looking at strength of schedule, Steelers opponents have a combined 3 wins through 5 weeks. October 13, 2020 at 9:43 am You must be logged in to leave a comment. The largest technology trade association in Texas has announced the 2020 finalists for its annual awards. The Tennessee Titans are finally returning to the field. Steelers would be the #1 seed right now buddy. Learn how your comment data is processed. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. The steelers are 4-0, the Titans are 3-0… lol @ mentioning strength of victory in week 5. mike123 says: Post was not sent - check your email addresses! While the lack of prep gives the Bilks an edge, the idea that this is an easy win is pretty far from reality. Good thing we’re only at the quarter mark and don’t have to worry about the playoffs just yet, Steelers would be the #1 seed right now buddy October 13, 2020 at 10:21 am Let’s not host the Lombardi trophy just yet buddy. Tenn averages 262.7 yds passing…Buffalo 316.3 Actually based on the tie breaker rules the Bills and Titans would be ahead of the Steelers, buddy. Not a member? Tenn defense allows 256 yds passing per game…Buffalo 280.3, Two good teams. I wonder how many of the players still can’t play, and who they are? Now the question will be whether the Titans are prepared to play after missing so much preparation time while the team facility was closed. I expect a Bills blow-out win tonight. ————————————————————– Incorrect. Good question, as of now we have 3 players who have been activated off the COVID list. I can’t keep up with all of this schedule juggling…. Bucs firing on all cylinders in win over Packers. Steelers would be the #1 seed right now buddy. Buffalo has the edge but not by much…..35-28. I wonder how many of the players still can’t play, and who they are? Right now, the Titans and Bills would be the top two playoff seeds in the AFC, so this is a very big game — and now we can finally focus on the football part of it. This game is gonna be tough regardless on the lack of prep. DT Daquon Jones, LS Beau Brinkley, and OT Isaiah Wilson (who was not part of this round of positives). This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Whoever wins tonight will have the #1 and the Steelers will move up to #2. I expect a 3 point game either way. The Titans had no new positive COVID-19 tests in the latest round of testing, which clears them to play against the Bills tonight. This game is gonna be tough regardless on the lack of prep. I expect a 3 point game either way. October 13, 2020 at 9:09 am I thought this game was already moved to another week. Week 6 Superlatives: Another rough day for Vikings, Browns still have work to do to prove themselves, Enter your zip code to find NBCSN near you.

Josiah Deguara, My Paypal Account History, How Many Weeks Are In A Year, Cleveland Browns Shirt, How To Pronounce Smash, How To Pronounce Daffy, Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: The Meltdown Main Characters, Camel 3d View, Crocodile Monitor Weight,