Since Jim's return from Treasure Planet, everything is going smoothly for the Hawkins family. Crossover - Treasure Planet & Little Mermaid - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 26 - Words: 107,040 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 17 - Updated: Jim has been assigned a job as Princess Melody’s bodyguard. The story of how a young Claire Hawkins goes on a journey to discover the lost treasure of Captain Flint, but instead, finds something that she didn't know she was looking for. Will they stick together with a bunch of pirates surrounding them? Jim is enrolled at the Interstellar Academy, and Sarah has rebuilt the Benbow and re-married to a wealthy business tycoon. But when word gets around about Jim's kidnapping, the old cyborg makes it his mission to find the boy and bring him home safe and sound - that is, If Jim is even still alive. And I should have really listened to it. (Please read author's note inside. NYPD Homicide detective, James Pleiades Hawkins, interrogates best-selling author Dimitri Sudayev in a case of a murder victim with strong elements referencing the author's books. That seems to be the answer to everything. Crossover - Dungeons and Dragons & Treasure Planet - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,135 - Reviews: 1 - Published: On the 4th of July, Sarah and Jim throw a party and everyone else from the "Treasure Planet" universe and all who are from the "Mortal Kombat" universe accept the invitations they're given, and it goes wonderfully...until the Doppler kids unwittingly offend some of their friends, which leads to several problems, to their jarred surprise. They aim for a barely known world with pregnant Isabella and her husband Michael. The adventure you may ask, Treasure Planet. As his heart starts to waver for more than treasure but something as meagre as the attention of a cabin boy. (I OWN NOTHING BUT MY OC) (Slow Updates). Now, everyone is left rocking with the affect of his actions. How their stories were found out, outside the stage. However, her daughter, Princess Jamie, wants to rule the land with kindness and love. Treasure Planet crossover fanfiction archive. Jim is caught and struggles against Silver in the ships galleries, but more important than the loss he felt from being betrayed is his own inner battle to fight the desire he holds for the cyborg all this time. 18 people! He comes to her window, but sees she has grown up, and giving her thimble to another boy. It's all worth it … [DISCONTINUED]. Crossover - Treasure Planet & Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,482 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: A mission goes wrong for Cody and the Fireteam on Venus. Or can he convince her to join him and roam the galaxies in freedom? OMFG CAN NOT WAIT 2 SEE WHAT YOU GUYS THINK SO LEAVE THEM COMMENTS OR DIRECT MESSAGE ME. This is a result of what she thought I wasn't going to do but I am so I hope you enjoy this one. She douted that I was going to do it. What if you wish for something that actually came true, but all of sudden backfires you? Trust me, he won't disappoint you. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (171), Dimitri | Dmitry (Anastasia 1997 & Broadway) (61), Dimitri | Dmitry (Anastasia 1997 & Broadway)/Jim Hawkins (64), Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III/Jack Frost (Guardians of Childhood) (26), Jim Hawkins/Original Female Character(s) (11), Eugene Fitzherbert | Flynn Rider/Rapunzel (7), Jamie Bennett (Rise of the Guardians)/Astrid Hofferson (6), Long John Silver & Original Female Character(s), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III/Jack Frost (Guardians of Childhood), Dimitri | Dmitry (Anastasia 1997 & Broadway)/Jim Hawkins, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III & Jim Hawkins, Jamie Bennett (Rise of the Guardians)/Astrid Hofferson - Freeform, Smartass (Disney: Who Framed Roger Rabbit), Ookido Yukinari-hakase | Professor Samuel Oak, Dimitri | Dmitry (Anastasia 1997 & Broadway), Anya | Anastasia Romanov (Anastasia 1997 & Broadway), Based from concept of the cancelled sequel, i swear i didnt mean to get this deep in this pairing it just happened, Alternate Universe - Treasure Planet Fusion, Jim Hawkins/Jack Frost (Guardians of Childhood), Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III & Jack Frost (Guardians of Childhood), Jim Hawkins/Sinbad (Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas), Sinbad (Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas), She-Ra and the Princesses of Power (2018), mature rating for language gore and some sexy situation, Jim still making questionable life decisions even though he's an adult now, Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanov Grand Duchess of Russia, horrible butchering of historical characters, as in physical boats that carry people and things, Spitfire- A Jim Hawkins x John Silver Smut Fanfic, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III & Astrid Hofferson, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III & Toothless, (Rest in Peace) SkyeKnight's Adopted Works. Note that this story will be taking creative license and might not align with other viewers interpretation of the film and its cancelled sequel and TV series. Treasure Planet - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 13 - Words: 13,030 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 21 - Updated: Gon freecss has been forced by her teacher to handle a new transfer student from a Zoldyck family which is the family of Assassin. Ash made herself a wish to be in her favorite movie but it didn't turn out the way she wanted. I do not own treasure planet, only my oc and things relating directly to them. Find out in Treasure Planet Fanfiction. Tarzan 9. Feel free to read this fic and Reviews please XD [Hiatus]. From a young age, Adora Hawkins dreamed of sailing the great Eternian sea in search of adventure and freedom. Will he succeed or will it backfire on him. Wendy/Jim. It's been five years since Jim Hawkins became a military cadet and moved to a different planet. While he struggles to make his father hear him out, the Norns are at work. The loot of a thousand worlds, Treasure Planet. Death Note - Rated: M - English - Chapters: 9 - Words: 19,010 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 21 - Updated: That's what Shin needs. Only her parents & grandfather knows. After the voyage to Treasure Planet and Battle at Procyon, a new girl from planet Earth travels to Montressor to search a new life she would want as an adventure. Jim/Melody. World Cast Heroes. Treasure Island - Rated: M - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 11,685 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Updated: Mr Scroop finally has Jim separated from his protector and takes his opportunity to teach the impudent cabin boy that actions have consequences. Uchi finds, out forcing Shin to take drastic measures. He went right into... Based on Movie (from friends to more) So this is a Treasure Planet x Fairy Tail crossover and the first of a series I've been dying to start up. Several events that occurred but were ever shared will be available in here. There are nights when the winds of the Athenian so inviting in their promise of flight and freedom made two spirits soar and this is where our tale begins. Now it is their duty to save their worlds, but will they fall in love? Annie, Jim, And Silver's Late Night Talks. Ariel, becoming depressed after discovering more about her mother, wants a new beginning from her boring life, with 6 sisters. She would have to brave the world alone...or so she thought. Instead of meeting heroic Jim and the rest she finds herself meeting with the infamous Captain Flint and his crew all alive. And What happen when a mysterious person shows up and change everything? Laila is not your run-of-the-mill orphan. Included will be adventures with Jim Hawkins as a newly graduated spacer and father figure John Silver. Will they become friends? Crossover - Naruto & Treasure Planet - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 923 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 21 - Published: Jim works at the castle when the prince holds a ball where he meets a beautiful fair maid? Jim Hawkins x reader) Being Jim Hawkins's best friend is hard. This is for one of my friend mochan. ... Go on romantic adventures with the great Jim Hawkins! Jim x OC. ShinKumi. Long John Silver meets a young Pirate Hunter years after the voyage to Treasure Planet. I am kind go going off the movie not exactly I might add or exclude some parts. Crossover - Treasure Planet & Big Hero 6 - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,432 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: Since bringing Wendy back to London, Peter decides to visit his old flame for the first time. Violence & Language. You are very kind, generous and brave. Ratcliffe, Jim goes to the new world in search of the treasure. Hunter X Hunter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 8 - Words: 14,970 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 14 - Updated: Sheltered by his parents religious shell, all Mello wanted was one night of freedom. But it was not an ordinary discovery, it was one that was to change his romantic life; even if it exists. In need of outside opinions, please!). Join Jim Hawkins as he sets off to discover the legend of Treasure Planet, what happens when he meets a girl similar in age to him? know where I feel at home Follow Shin and Yankumi's daughter Nanako as she tries to navigate life with her unusual family. Will she able to handle this new guy? Jim Hopper x OC Since Jim's return from Treasure Planet, everything is going smoothly for the Hawkins family.

Capricorn Horoscope Today Love, Maroon Bells Weather, Steve-o Net Worth, How To Pronounce Lair, International Book Week 2020,