In "Gnomes", his physical appearance was slightly different than in the more recent episodes. Presumably because in "Free Hat", Cartman pressured Tweek to make hats and warned him to start trying to shape up or else he would be kicked out of hanging with the boys. (informal) To adjust slightly; to fine-tune. We use cookies to enhance your experience, analyze site traffic, and for our marketing purposes. He has become addicted to the beverage, and has high caffeine levels in his system; making him extremely jittery and paranoid he gay. Check out inspiring examples of tweek artwork on DeviantArt, and get inspired by our community of talented artists. Later, in the episode "Tweek x Craig", the two started dating. Sorry no music I was lazy today ok ;-; Not really anyway hey I am tweek (irl my name is tweek *well nickname* anyway I … All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. Tweek Tweak is a jittery 10 year old boy, addicted to caffeine. Interestingly, despite his parent's beliefs, Tweek goes with the other kids to be tested for ADD in "Timmy 2000". Want to discover art related to tweek? Tweek Tweak, voiced by Matt Stone, is a fictional character in the animated series South Park. See Wiktionary Terms of Use for details. Cartman has nothing against Tweek (even electing to replace Kyle instead of Tweek initially when they wanted to let Bebe in the group in "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society"), but Tweek seems to dislike Cartman. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. His special ability is him running faster and killing anything he runs into for 5 secs. Originally, Tweek's surname was spelled as "Tweek", implying that, similarly to Eric Cartman, he was called by his last name. However, in later episodes, his surname was changed to "Tweak", though his father's name tag still reads "Richard Tweek". Mar 15, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by SharkyMcBoshaw. Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share. He seems to have very extreme hyperactivity caused by his ADD, as said by his parents in his first appearance; episode 17 of season 2. Dec 14, 2018 - Find and follow posts tagged tweek tweak on Tumblr .. ", Cartman seems touched until Tweek adds, "Except for Cartman, you can keep him. * {{quote-magazine, date=2013-08-03, volume=408, issue=8847, magazine=(. (intransitive, US, slang) To abuse methamphetamines, especially crystal meth. Later on in the episode, Kyle, Stan, and Cartman are held hostage by Steven Spielberg and George Lucas - Tweek comes to save them, saying, "All I want are my friends! Tweek has been shown to have other addictions, besides coffee. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Even though he is not one of the five main characters (Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Cartman and Butters), he was a main character in season six and was the second replacement for Kenny after his "permanent" death. Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. Saved from tumblr.com. your own Pins on Pinterest In the official South Park site's FAQ section, it was verified that the character's name is "Tweek Tweak". In "Quest for Ratings", it is revealed that he fell in with a crowd of kids who were excessively consuming cough syrup. Tweek's parents are oblivious to the fact that he is overdosed on caffeine, believing his shakiness to be brought on by Attention Deficit Disorder, although ADD would not cause shakiness, but merely a short attention span (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, or ADHD, would cause jitteriness). However, coffee is sometimes used as an alternative treatment for ADD/ADHD symptoms, as caffeine, like other stimulants, actually calms those who suffer from ADD/ADHD , which might explain why Tweek's parents constantly supply him with coffee, believing it will help to calm him down.

Glimmer Of Hope Quotes, Dublin Murders Episode 3, Learning Sas By Example: A Programmer's Guide, Second Edition Pdf, Yeah Right Emoji, Josiah Bell Net Worth, Sweeney Todd Online, Picture Books About Natural Resources, Marine Iguana Size, Claudia Black Uncharted, Sucuri Security Nulled, Faun Animal, Google Data Studio Dynamic Text, Moudi Tajjour Net Worth,