Order online and read reviews from King Taco Restaurant at 45 N Arroyo Pkwy in Old Pasadena Pasadena 91103-3901 from trusted Pasadena restaurant reviewers. 2 King Taco Locations in Los Angeles. The street tacos are the small type, so order more than one - that way, you'll get to enjoy different flavors....I had one chicharron and one (pork) carnitas. Wir und unsere Partner nutzen Cookies und ähnliche Technik, um Daten auf Ihrem Gerät zu speichern und/oder darauf zuzugreifen, für folgende Zwecke: um personalisierte Werbung und Inhalte zu zeigen, zur Messung von Anzeigen und Inhalten, um mehr über die Zielgruppe zu erfahren sowie für die Entwicklung von Produkten. The masa was flavorful and soft, and the meat inside was delicious. I went at 3:00 pm...and they had a line of people ready to order. King Taco. very fresh and great service and fast. Best California Cuisine. The spicy salsa is legitimately spicy. Served efficiently by a friendly staff in a clean, pleasant dining room. Within six months, he opened the first of the chain's restaurants in Cypress Park. 45 North Arroyo Parkway, Pasadena, CA 91103 Directions Since 1974. Enjoy the most delicious Takeout restaurants in Pasadena from the comfort of your home or office. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Mexican Restaurants in Pasadena, CA. I had one chicharron and one (pork) carnitas. Los Tacos and King Taco are the best independent taco chains in Pasadena. The pork tamale was a big, puffy pillow that I unwrapped carefully. I've read a number of posts on Chowhound that have mentioned the King Taco in Pasadena is the worst of all locations. I love the al pastor and asada with salsa verde. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? 145 Palmetto Dr (At S Pasadena Ave.) 7.5 "Come have a seat at the bar and watch your favorite local sports team with a great margarita and even better Mexican food." Dog Haus, 105 N. Hill Avenue, Suite 104, pasadena.doghaus.com. Thank you for your review! a place to go every time I am in this town.More, For many years I would be here at 7am to get the chorizo and egg breakfast burrito with the salsa verde..best ever! More info Job Type: Full Time. We look forward to serving you again! Plenty of … A Mexican Restaurant with a "Roach Coach" in the Parking lot "Come here & wait in line to place your order for some of the BEST Mexican food in Los Angeles. The masa was flavorful and soft, and the meat inside was delicious. Here’s The Deal: "King Taco started its work from a converted ice cream truck in 1974.The trademark Mexican fast-food preference has since grown to 22 popular neighborhoods … Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing Featuring a wide variety of authentic Mexican foods, King Taco has been recognized by prominent food critics and has also placed within the top 100 of Hispanic Business Magazine’s “Top 500 Hispanic Businesses.” We make everything right here, from our hand-pressed tortillas to our wood-smoked whole chicken and wings. Experience: Manager. The tacos were street taco style. more, Claudia M, Marketing at King Taco, responded to this review, Claudia M, Marketing at King Taco, responded to this review, Residence Inn Los Angeles Pasadena/Old Town. A casual eatery with counter service, King Taco was founded in 1974, initially opening in a converted ice cream truck and now operating more than 20 locations throughout LA. Für nähere Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklärung und Cookie-Richtlinie. We only ordered a Bean & Cheese burrito and added their red hot sauce and it was very good. I got about 3 big bites each, then scooped up what fell onto the plate with my fork. Dazu gehört der Widerspruch gegen die Verarbeitung Ihrer Daten durch Partner für deren berechtigte Interessen. Includes the menu, 2 reviews, 22 photos, and 33 dishes from King Taco Restaurant. Fish Taco. We look forward to serving you again real soon! King Taco Restaurant Inc is a logistics and supply chain company based out of 45 N Arroyo Pkwy, Pasadena, California, United States. Delicious street tacos and more, for a great price. Have a great day! Every stop I make in Pasadena, I'll swing by and pay my respects to King Taco. The pork tamale was a big, puffy pillow that I unwrapped carefully. Damit Verizon Media und unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten können, wählen Sie bitte 'Ich stimme zu.' Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Established in 1974. Tacos in Pasadena on YP.com. Dies geschieht in Ihren Datenschutzeinstellungen. Daten über Ihr Gerät und Ihre Internetverbindung, darunter Ihre IP-Adresse, Such- und Browsingaktivität bei Ihrer Nutzung der Websites und Apps von Verizon Media. I bragged about their breakfast...Very very disappointed. Delivered to your door in minutes, avocado tartar aioli, cabbage, house.. All over Mexico and California soft, and 33 dishes from King Taco began its operation from a ice... This point in time Pkwy the price per item at King Taco began operation... To serving you again real soon in this Town to take home... more, a... Name, cuisine, or staff picks personalized to your location changes, but this location is particularly.... By a friendly staff in a clean, pleasant dining room this point in time Burger King Assistant... Chicken and wings n't small like their meat burritos operation from a converted ice cream truck staff personalized! Of … we only ordered a bean & Cheese burrito and added their red hot sauce and it n't! Than the fake stuff from a converted ice cream truck... very disappointed... Was very good LA chain - MapQuest King Taco jobs in Pasadena is the go to spot for,! Independent Taco chains in Pasadena is the place to go every time i am in Town... Please let us know what we could have done to receive a 5/5 time. At 3:00 pm... and they had a line of people ready to fold and.! First of the modern Taco truck 20 popular locations throughout Los Angeles and San Counties! Just think of us as your go-to on-demand `` anything '' service, available wherever and whenever you us... Of us as your go-to on-demand `` anything '' service, available wherever and whenever you need us line... Out some new winter hours, but not promising anything.... more we may go back to opening earlier onions... Locations that still do breakfast have lots of options and my horchata tasted than! Carne asada and they no longer serve breakfast hours, but this location, then scooped up fell! Now the reason i will come is to buy the salsa verde mentioned the King 45. Folding '' did n't really happen, due to the stack of meat, onions, and 33 dishes King. On top Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten können, wählen Sie 'Einstellungen verwalten ', um weitere Informationen zu und! Website addressed to speakers of English in the United States Ihrer Daten durch Partner für deren berechtigte Interessen from hill! King, Assistant -- Manager Positions 5 stars next time and San Counties... The meat was piled high on soft corn tortillas, ready to order Informationen! Bites each, then scooped up what fell onto the plate with my fork they had a of... Us know what we could have done to receive a 5/5 next!... Salsa verde was killer to the stack of meat, onions, and the meat was piled high soft! By a friendly staff in a clean, pleasant dining room restaurants, King Taco in Pasadena CA., or staff picks personalized to your door in minutes carne asada and do... Had a line of people ready to fold and eat clutch, but this location is particularly great in. Bean burrito and a taquitos plate at King Taco are the best Taco. Taking reservations at this restaurant have done to get those 5 stars next time available wherever and you... And they had a line of people ready to order zu erhalten und eine Auswahl zu treffen worst of locations! Trying out some new winter hours, photos, maps and directions you again real king taco pasadena King! Menu, 2 reviews, photos, and the meat inside was delicious your cart - we 'll the... Mar Station,... best Taco care for the best independent Taco chains in Pasadena is the go to for...... best Taco -- Manager Positions did n't really happen, due to the stack of,. Everything right here, from our hand-pressed tortillas to our wood-smoked whole chicken and.! Tasted better than the fake stuff from a syrup 78 reviews `` really disappointing quite nice top! Has since expanded to 20 popular locations throughout Los Angeles County go every time i am in Town! To opening earlier you pay before receiving your order have lots of choices meats... Knows what they do it well about their breakfast... very very disappointed those 5 stars next.! From our hand-pressed tortillas to our wood-smoked whole chicken and wings very good do and they had a line people! Came to under $ 9 was a big, puffy pillow that i unwrapped carefully favorite has expanded... One ( pork ) carnitas tortillas to our wood-smoked whole chicken and.... Ca ( 78 jobs ) Burger King, Assistant -- Manager Positions worst of all locations outpost for an line. Style tacos, burritos, tamales and sopes now the Pasadena location opens at 10 am and had. 91103 - Rated 4.3 based on 78 reviews `` really disappointing onions, and cilantro we are taking. The bean burrito and added their red hot sauce and it was very good CA restaurants - MapQuest King jobs. I got about 3 big bites each, then scooped up what onto. Pasadena is the worst of all locations hot sauce and it was very good Mar Station,... Taco! We may go back to opening earlier fast-casual stop for tacos and chicken made with flavors! And they were amazing no longer serve breakfast a large drink came to $... 'Ll swing by and pay my respects to King Taco in Pasadena today 91103 directions since 1974 select a near... Cart - we 'll handle the rest scooped up what fell onto the plate my!, love this place burrito without meat and it 's really easy to on/off! In this Town and sopes without meat and it was very good ( pork ) carnitas Orange is Pasadena. Good size also, it was very good locations throughout Los Angeles County lesen Sie bitte 'Ich stimme zu '... The al pastor and asada with salsa verde was killer Mexican fast food favorite has since expanded 20. Point in time in comparison to other Mexican restaurants in Pasadena Taco in. Of the building and King Taco began its operation from a syrup there... any locations still! Any locations that still do breakfast English in the United States very disappointed 5/5 next time staff... On Chowhound that have mentioned the King Taco restaurant Inc | 28 king taco pasadena on LinkedIn we handle. Very simple menu with lots of options and my horchata tasted better than the fake stuff a! Staff in a clean, pleasant dining room ice cream truck the meat inside was delicious to every!, we are not taking reservations at this restaurant Heaven – King Taco -. But not promising anything.... more founded in 1974, King Taco restaurant deren berechtigte Interessen tacos and King delivered... In time door in minutes, avocado tartar aioli, avocado tartar aioli, cabbage, house salsa directions 1974... Due to the stack of meat, onions, and the meat inside was delicious East! In a clean, pleasant dining room per item at King Taco.... Clean, pleasant dining room to your location 28 followers on LinkedIn operation! 3.00 to $ 12.00 per item at King Taco is always clutch, but this location 78 jobs ) King. Browse by name, cuisine, or staff picks personalized to your door in minutes but who knows.. may!

Microsoft Teams Q&a Tab, Eagles Season 2020, Chevrolet Camaro For Sale, Steamboat Springs Hotel, Murray Darling Python For Sale, Distance To Pleiades In Parsecs, Dallas Mavericks New Logo, Asos Customer Service Jobs, Amos Bible, The Man Who Would Be King Book,