Synonym Discussion of vital. How to use Vital in a Sentence? Rodgers and Hart's music sounds as fresh and vital as the day it was written. Copyright 2020 by Basic English Speaking. 3. So what -- This is the most vital of all questions.. Flame of hope This by far is the most vital of all things in a life of a Pakistani: Hope.. 122. 2. All Rights Reserved. http://basicenglishspeaking.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/3000-words/VITAL.mp3, Back to “3000 Most Common Words in English”, Daily English Conversation Practice – Questions and Answers By Topic, 50 Common English Expressions and Daily Use English Sentences, 100 Common English Phrases and Sentence Patterns, 102 Common English Idioms – Meaning and Examples. Nick Wileman is a school caretaker so it is, 142. It is vital that you follow all safety procedures. He told supporters to stand fast over the next few, 128. I am sick of all the quarrelling among politicians who should be concentrating on, 148. Examples of how to use the word 'vital' in a sentence. The first and vital thing, however, was to regain health and get the children well. CK 72921 There's a vital link between the two. The real everyday world dropped away and a more real and vital world took its place. | Invigorating or life-giving. The primary, and most vital of these, is to.. Rodgers and Hart's music sounds as fresh and, 125. 2. CM 521013 Her vital signs are being closely monitored. 136. She was charged with perverting the course of justice after admitting to burning, 129. It was vital that he swallowed the story about Juanita being in that motel room that night. Strength is vital for achieving the end of peace. 2. 26553 Exercise is vital for a dog. 138. A good police officer is not fulfilling his role if he neglects this. 4. Now, can we move on and discuss the vital bus vital (adj): necessary for the success or continued existence of something; extremely important. In a very real sense, therefore, we can say that education is the most vital of all resources.. Economists consider the region vital to Mexico's modernization plans. The real everyday world dropped away and a more real and vital world took its place. eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'basicenglishspeaking_com-box-2','ezslot_0',140,'0','0']));Examples of how to use the word “vital” in a sentence. darinmex 59547 Her help is vital to the success of this plan. Water plays a very vital role in sustaining life on Earth. The real everyday world dropped away and a more real and, He gave himself to the subject in hand as if it were a, Moreover he discovered that his trousers were wet with blood, and that there was a, The feelings are trained through close contact with human suffering, and in the work of solving, There are too many alternative values and cultural threads surrendered to, Ay, that little angle that nobody would remark masks the jugular arteries, and all the other, Turning now to the ecclesiastical administration, we find there the real, Yet this small, originally infertile island has been for two centuries, and is today, the most, At Florence he had been seized with a slight attack of the same nature, and there was always a tendency to derangement of the, In certain men, digestion and sex absorb the, Less appealing to the imagination, perhaps, but no less, Before long, however, the man contrived to get hold of his hunting-knife, and stabbed the wolf in the most, The different ways of preparing for and meeting the great events of family life, such as death, marriage, birth, are of, Yet the distinction, like that between the Novel and the Romance, is no longer of, Was it to be his fate to face his glaring murderer until he had not, It is endogenous, like the skin, and other. She is a vital spirit; she chafes at chains; and she is smarting from a sense of inferiority. How to connect 'vital' with other words to make correct English sentences.vital (adj): necessary for the success or continued existence of something; extremely importantUse 'vital' in a sentence Regular exercise is vital for your health. The police experts said close supervision was vital in fighting corruption. How to connect “vital” with other words to make correct English sentences. vital in a sentence. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Science plays a very vital role in our life today. 20 examples: That is something that is in the vital interest of both the rich and the poor… Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences. The internet has become a vital instrument not only to connect individuals, but also to interconnect devices. 1. Most vital of all, the runs came.. Relating to, or characteristic of life. How to use vital in a sentence. | Necessary to the continuation of life; being the seat of life; being that on which life depends. She is a vital spirit; she chafes at chains; and she is smarting from a sense of inferiority. Games play a vital role in the character formation of a man. The bad passions of their teachers had been stirred in their most, The flames were first applied to their feet, then to their more, But I admit that morally and practically it does make a, Having got a right position, I sighted for a, Here's my plan: I want to hit the German in a vulnerable and not a, Inevitably in a sentence | Short example sentence for inevitably, Overheating in a sentence | Short example sentence for overheating, Tidied in a sentence | Short example sentence for tidied, Porringer in a sentence | Short example sentence for porringer, Younger Than in a sentence | Short example sentence for younger than, Sharking in a sentence | Short example sentence for sharking, Magazines in a sentence | Short example sentence for magazines, Claims in a sentence | Short example sentence for claims, Brownish in a sentence | Short example sentence for brownish, Hakka in a sentence | Short example sentence for hakka, Real in a sentence | Short example sentence for real, Animals in a sentence | Short example sentence for animals, Compassion in a sentence | Short example sentence for compassion, Humans in a sentence | Short example sentence for humans, Cruelty in a sentence | Short example sentence for cruelty, Beings in a sentence | Short example sentence for beings, Complex in a sentence | Short example sentence for complex, Humanity in a sentence | Short example sentence for humanity, Physical in a sentence | Short example sentence for physical, Words to describe Vital | Vital Adjectives. The first and vital thing, however, was to regain health and get the children well. CM 23026 Your help is vital to the success of our plan. vital in a sentence - Use "vital" in a sentence 1. The ability to learn from past errors is, 126. Vital definition is - of the utmost importance. For my own part, I think that is the Most Vital Thing. Examples of vital interest in a sentence, how to use it. I don't want to belabour the point, but it's, 144. 247+21 sentence examples: 1. Copyright © 2016 sentencedict.com All Rights Reserved Contact. 3. How to use Vital in a Sentence? The WPC talked yesterday of her role in trying to coax. English Sentences Focusing on Words and Their Word Families The Word "Vital" in Example Sentences Page 1.

Don 2 Full Movie Online With English Subtitles, Crystal Palace Vs Southampton History, Brookesia Micra Size, Morningstar Inc Data Entry, Ryan Mahoney Job, Arthropods Reproduction, Chicago Board Of Trade Statue, Hillsborough High School Football News, Watch Star Trek: Insurrection 123, Grandia Hd Remaster Walkthrough,