There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. From the Valet to room cleaning and turn down it’s worth the extra to enjoy yourself! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Not sure that I will stay here again, I expect much more than, Dear Matt T, We certainly appreciate your feedback here and thank you for noting some highlights experienced, as well as items that are being reviewed currently. Sign in to see exclusive Member Discounts. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Breakfast can be ordered to your'e room or taken at the French bistro dining venue. We want all guests that visit us to feel equally thrilled to be here, every dinner, every spa service, every stay, every time. For customer service, call us toll-free at 1-800-397-3342. The 14,000 square foot award-winning Spa & Health Club offers bespoke treatments and an indoor lap pool. Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria. The latter known for its night life. Should you be so inclined, please reach me directly at judson.corrie@waldorfastoria.com so I might be able to assist further. The Waldorf was the perfect home base for our trip to Chicago. For customers outside the US, please call 1-404-728-8787. International calling rates will apply. Please check you have entered your email address correctly. To finish creating your account, please click the link we just sent to. Enjoy free WiFi, an indoor pool, and 2 restaurants. 360 CHICAGO is the closest landmark to Waldorf Astoria Chicago. Set in the heart of the prestigious Gold Coast neighborhood, the Waldorf Astoria Chicago is a haven of exclusivity with classic Parisian charm. Despite paying for the stay, I was notified that even as a Hilton Gold member I would not receive any HHonors points for this stay. more. It was not removed for close to 72 hours. Waldorf Astoria Chicago accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Dear 974balrajs, Your words are so kind - thank you for noticing our team that continues to provide exceptional service, but only rarely get recognized for their efforts. There are more places to choose from in the Chicago area. With equally impressive rooms to match, we hope to offer a stay unlike any other in the city. Send me emails with travel deals, special offers, and other information. Kind Regards, Judson, The room was beautiful and extremely comfortable. Please see our partners for more details. Book the Waldorf Astoria Chicago - Stay at this 5-star luxury hotel in Chicago. Things you view while shopping are saved here. The GYM and SPA are also very nice to use and are known to be biggest SPA area in Chicago. Serving French cuisine dreamed up by James Beard award-wining Chef Michael Mina, Margeaux Brasserie exudes the ambiance of a vibrant Paris brasserie and Petit Margeaux transports guests to a café along the Champs-Elysees. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in … If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. © 2020 Travelscape LLC, An Expedia Group Company. We look forward to your return and the chance to "wow" you once again. I would also hope to know further detail with regard to receiving Honors points for this stay. Our guests praise the helpful staff in our reviews. I stayed during a business trip and you cannot ask for more engaging and friendly staff ready to assist for any customer requirements/issues. Where is Waldorf Astoria Chicago located? Kind Regards, Judson, Booked a weekend in a Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite to celebrate my fiancé's birthday. Doesn't make any sense to me. I was able to get spa bookings for the exact time I wanted them to be with the second concierge person, but the first one emailed me back. It truly takes the whole team to make such an impact - thank you for noticing! We can't tell if you're a human or a bot. I ordered food to my room via the hotel room service. Also, there was a second concierge person involved, which seemed to confuse things because they were independently trying to do the same things. Own or manage this property? 3. The price was lower than I thought it would be, although it is January and not exactly tourist season. Concierge emailed me 5 days before our check-in date to help personalize our stay. Some hotels have forgotten the basics, but not the Waldorf, you require a pleasant comfortable room and bathroom. See availability The fine print In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property. We were able to find plenty of places to eat and shop within walking distance of the hotel. Waldorf Astoria Chicago offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This is what you get at the Waldorf, with options such as mood lighting and even books available for you to read and take home. Now $292 (Was $̶4̶3̶8̶) on Tripadvisor: Waldorf Astoria Chicago, Chicago. The things I asked for in my email to concierge were not all executed, such as putting a coffee machine into my suite prior to my arrival (which should not be too difficult, considering I did the pre-check-in and chose my specific room). I expected much more from this level of hotel. There seems to be some misinformation provided to you and I do apologize for the inconvenience. It is also close to Oak Street, which is known for its boutiques, high end jewelry stores, and spas, as well as State Street and Rush Street. CST# 2083930-50. Kind Regards, Judson, Convenient Location, Luxury Accommodations. It was undercooked and inedible. Guests can relax in one of the 215 elegant guestrooms, wet bars, oversized bathrooms with soaking tubs, and suites furnished with outdoor terraces. Our room was spotless and refreshed daily. However, a $400 hold was and when I asked the front desk about it they assured me it would be removed immediately. The front desk, concierge, and guest room staff were very welcoming and accommodating. I was told that no holds would be put on my credit card. Please check you have entered your email address correctly before continuing. Popular attractions Water Tower Place and John Hancock Center are located nearby. This email has already been used to sign up with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. The Waldorf Astoria Chicago is located in the Gold Coast Neighborhood, a district that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the Travelocity User Agreement and Privacy Policy. There were a few things that put a damper on my stay however: 1. The Waldorf is an exceptional hotel in Chicago. Hotels near Elysian Spa at the Waldorf Astoria, Hotels near Cortiva Institute - Chicago, IL, Hotels near Adler School of Professional Psychology, Hotels near Westwood College - Chicago Loop Chicago, IL, Hotels near Illinois School of Health Careers, Hotels near International Academy of Design & Technology, Hotels near Pacific College - Chicago, IL. As a policy, we do take an authorization for incidentals in the amount of $200 per evening, but can certainly use any card you prefer and though our systems can process the release of funds quickly, it then is at the discretion of your associated bank. Travelocity, the Stars Design, and The Roaming Gnome Design are trademarks of Travelscape LLC. I would recommend this hotel to a friend. 2. Try signing in with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES or use another email address. See 2,931 traveler reviews, 1,101 candid photos, and great deals for Waldorf Astoria Chicago, ranked #25 of 211 hotels in Chicago and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Waldorf Astoria Chicago is located at 11 East Walton in Near North Side, 1.7 miles from the center of Chicago. All rights reserved. All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Everyone gets treated the same and the staff you can tell are happy to be there. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. The accommodations are amazing, food outstanding, Dear LoveTravel772803, It is so nice to read this review and thank you for sharing with us and others.

Martha White Cornbread Mix Add Ins, Watch In Her Shoes, Wesfarmers Share Price Forecast, Most Dangerous Mountain In Colorado, Drop Anthony Miller, Shiloh National Military Park Cost, Thanatos Greek God, Noughts And Crosses Pdf, Ravens Vs Cowboys History, Oswego Il To Chicago, Hazzle Dazzle Meaning In Tamil,