Man, do you want to live? Black Dynamite Black Dynamite: [impersonating TF Kurtis] Black Dynamite, thank you for coming on the Puppet Show as my special guest and best friend. But tonight, we might be wearing their asses on our muthaf***in' feet. Bullhorn Y'all give it up for Afroditey and the Moonchilds. [the room vibrates and the bedroom mirror shatters]. : See more ideas about Black dynamite, Dynamite, Black. , [Two girls appear, handing TF Kurtis some dollar bills], TF Kurtis: Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa! : : Black Dynamite is a 2009 American blaxploitation action comedy film starring Michael Jai White, Tommy Davidson, and Salli Richardson. : Quick... Black Dynamite We heard about your brother's death. Agent and full-time ladies man, Black Dynamite, who's out to avenge the death of his brother against … It was released on home video on February 16, 2010. https://www.quotes.net/movies/black_dynamite_quotes_100755. Militant 2 [Black Dynamite suddenly sees flashbacks of his father leaving him and his mother]. You said, 'Melts in your mouth'. Tier: 9-B, 9-A with weaponry . TF Kurtis: Why? Black Dynamite: Dennis Flynn, I just got one question. Quotes.net. Militant 2 : Bullhorn Meaner than two fat motherfuckers wrestling over pork chops and greens, can you dig it? : M&M's! And not in your hands. : Black Dynamite: Why Black Dynamite, why? Those little itty bitty children are kids! Official Sites I said, do you want to go on? Saheed And brothers, who is the Greek Demigod of Medicine who believed that snakes' tongues had mystical healing powers? I'm like, 'Mama, bitch, pimps don't do chores!'. : Black Dynamite [Black Dynamite and his gang break into Gunsmoke's apartment and discover him in shock after seeing his penis shrunk]. : [Snaps fingers, then pauses] I know you hear me snappin'! Exactly. And you kids can forget about everything That Frog Kurtis was saying. : And why are you here? We're inside a chopper! Apollo. At long last, our friendship bonded by the struggle against … Cream Corn: Man, you ain't pimpin'! Agent and full-time ladies man, Black Dynamite, who's out to avenge the death of his brother against … Yeah, yeah. You know my money's supposed to be folded, not rolleded, bitch! Bullhorn, what did you just say? Created by Byron Minns, Scott Sanders, Michael Jai White. We need you to stop him before it's... Black Dynamite: What part of the phrase, 'Black Dynamite ain't f***in' with you honkies from the CIA no more,' is it you honkies from the CIA don't understand? Black Dynamite Black Dynamite movie Black Dynamite clips Michael Jai White Comedy A parody of the blaxploitation movies of the 70's, this is perfect! [Pushes Foxxy out of bed] That ain't me shakin' your world this time! You know he came around here about a week ago, with some cats that I had never seen before. The Elder Scrolls metaphysics & philosophy, https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Bullhorn_(Black_Dynamite)?oldid=6929310. Dennis Flynn: That's what I'm talking about! Your daddy wasn't there for you, Black Dynamite? And it's scheduled to go down tomorrow at 7 a.m. on national TV. : 785 B.C. What's this? Snake doctor, yeah! Come on. Don't let The Man pit us against each other!

Ics Vortex Bass, Disney Snake Names, Coleman Medal Leaders 2020, Steelers Chiefs 2012, Synonym For Radiant Beauty, Anaconda Size,