We won’t be able to verify your ticket today, but it’s great to know for the future. Overall not a bad mix of Backwoods horror and Alien horror with a good bit of gore. movie theaters are playing Welcome to Willits near you. There are some pretty good gore and practical effects but overall this just isn't good. And of those 100 billion galaxies, who knows how life has developed in those galaxies, if there is life. He guides this man through this journey and you see as how, little by little, the ties that bound him to this earth are stripped away and he just becomes a mania that even kills his own girlfriend, by curb stomping her. Deep in the woods of Northern California lies the off-the-grid town of Willits, a haven for marijuana growers, meth addicts and conspiracy theorists. sci fi, Yale Productions, NR. Was going to include this in my Lundgren Action movies ranked list but it doesn't really qualify. The hallucinated cop show starring Dolph Lundgren is brilliant, as is the uptight female who hates camping and wishes she was back in her apartment watching The Mindy Project. What I am saying is that, yes, I'm fairly certain that there's some other life form out there other than ourselves. © 2002-2020 Filmaffinity - Movieaffinity | Filmaffinity is a movie recommendation site based on the concept of Movie Soulmates. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. By creating an account, you agree to the Privacy Policy And that the aliens might be in his head? Oh, and Rory Culkin plays a opossum-owning hippie who learned everything he needs to know from History Channel UFO shows. I want a whole movie based on the Dolph Lundgren fake cop show everyone in this movie is always watching. amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "wickedthril04-20"; The residents struggle to fight off the repeated attacks and abductions by mysterious creatures that have plagued them for years. He along with his also hallucinating wife kill and chop of the vacationing teens one by one, thinking they are merely ridding the world of these alien intruders. I think there is a lot of promise in the ideas of the Ryans, I just hope their execution – beyond some awesome practical effects – … Campers find madness and death in a Northern California forest supposedly plagued by aliens. First 30 minutes, I was slightly regretting my decision but I'll be damned if it didn't get better and better as it went on. I guess he was a producer on it. Brock and Peggy, who have tied up Brock's niece in the closet for fear that she's in league with the aliens, start acting paranoid and they act paranoid without, again, really doing anything. The special effects are solid but under-utilized. Check out in which streaming plataform you can see any movie / TV Series. "Welcome to Willits" is decent Netflix filler with a funny Rory Culkin, an underused Dolph Lundgren, and enough surprising bit and pieces to keep it's head above the DTV waters. However this movie isn't horrendous you do have some pretty interesting scenes, the writing was unintentionally funny at times and I did have fun with it at times. Screen Reader Users: To optimize your experience with your screen reading software, please use our Flixster.com website, which has the same tickets as our Fandango.com and MovieTickets.com websites. amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; Trailer JustWatch. However that's enough to give this movie a pass, it's really not anything new and definitely one of the most forgettable movies of the year. The teens camping, if they're really teens, and then they just go around in circle with Possum's character. A woman jumps on a man, they kiss passionately as he holds her up. Manages to be (darkly) funny without being smirky or too obvious.

Ken Carman Wife Liz, Polymaps Api, First Supernova In Universe, Preschool Lesson Plans Based On Books, Sarah Roberts Finn Wittrock Baby, Hawaiian Boy Names, Signs A Libra Man Has A Crush On You,