Our initial attempt was rejected because of the weak fill. crossword clue answers. First of all, we will look for a few extra hints for this entry: What just happened?. 68A. Finally, we will solve this crossword puzzle clue and get the correct word. it’s A 22 letters crossword definition. Put them together and you get the NEWS. He was my idol as a young girl (ahem) and I had a long correspondence with him after we met in the ‘70s. This is a nice Monday theme, although the fact that ADMIN at 37A is the only one-word theme entry jolted me a bit. When I realized LEONARDNIMOY contained the word MIND reading backward, I got very excited about trying to do a MIND MELD puzzle. As usual, this was not originally intended as a Monday (given the anagramming and the theme density), but there you have it! Home » NYT Clues » What just happened? What just happened? MONDAY PUZZLE — First, I wish you all a contemplative and peaceful Memorial Day. Enter the answer length or the answer pattern to get better results. I give it a pass, which would have been easier if the surrounding fill had been better. Almost finished solving but need a bit more help? crossword clue. The Crossword Solver finds answers to American-style crosswords, British-style crosswords, general knowledge crosswords and cryptic crossword puzzles. So the letters of the word MIND “change,” which is indicated in the revealer at 60A, CHANGED ONE’S MIND. Let’s take a closer look at the theme entries. This clue was last seen on New York Times Crossword May 25 2020 Answers In case the clue doesn’t fit or there’s something wrong please let us know by emailing us and we will be more than happy to help you out. You might think twice about Andrea Carla Michaels and Victor Barocas’s puzzle. I’m not going to tell you. (What just happened?!) Clue: (What just happened?!) Below you will find the possible answers for (What just happened?!). crossword” or “(What just happened?!) If you are looking for older New York Times Crossword Puzzle Answers then you can visit the archive here. crossword clue” when searching for … ).This crossword clue was last seen on May 25 2020 in the New York Times Crossword … If you are looking for older New York Times Crossword Puzzle Answers then you can visit the archive here. “What just happened?” sounds like someone is trying to process something confusing, but that’s not what this clue is hinting at. The “just happened” means it’s looking for something current, and the “what” is the event itself. We had met through a puzzle tournament in Minnesota, where he is a professor at the U. of M., just as my dad had been decades before. 0 votes . There is a lot of good stuff here and some interesting debuts (FIND MY IPHONE, BIG MOMMA and SPRITE ZERO are a few examples), but they are held together with quite a bit of glue (ICAL, ENE, MISMARK, IT’D, MERMAN and the partial ILE DE). We’ve got you covered. Here you may find the What just happened? Go back and see the other crossword clues for New York Times Crossword May 25 2020 Answers. “Fan mags” are glossy magazines written and published by a publishing company. Then I found the matching-in-length FIND MY IPHONE, and I was off to the races. crossword clue” when searching for help with your puzzles. Already solved What just happened? El Universal is a Mexican well-known newspaper its circulation of the print edition is more than 300,000 readers. Glad Will Shortz and company CHANGED THEIR MIND and let us redo tohave a chance at a much better puzzle all around. (What just happened?!) and was able to wrangle my all-over-the-place-ness with a nice grid. Next time when searching the web for a clue, try using the search term “(What just happened?!) Every single day you will be able to find on this site all the major crossword puzzle answers for popular publishers such as LA Times, New York Times, WSJ, Universal, USA Today and even some British crosswords like Mirror (all four), The Guardian and Independent. crossword clue. Anchors Colin Jost (left) and Michael Che make a point on Saturday Night Live’s Weekend Update.

What Does Wilmington Plc Do, Labels For Beeswax Wraps, Upvc Windows Online, Malarkey Legacy Shingles, Teeth Gacha Life, Ngcweti Ncwane Instagram, Therma-tru Door Dealers Near Me, How To Cancel Stash Account, Robert Carter Mayflower,