Could this be the end of your living hell? I will take you higher (I will take you higher) Megadeth bassist Dave Ellefson admitted in a 2018 interview with Ireland's Overdrive that in retrospect, the band made the wrong choice. Come with me and I'll free your soul (hooah!) That is when you will know I'm the one, On the high road (on the high road) Super Collider [Lyrics & Music: Mustaine] [Verse 1:] When you feel life is bringing you down And you see that you’re all alone When your friends - they have all run out No more feeling left out in the cold When you feel, life is bringing you down And you see that youre all alone When your friends, they have all run out That is when you will kno On the high road (on the high road) Supercollider Lyrics: Supercollider / Dust in a moment / Particles scatter / Coming up from the soup / Swimming upstream / Before the heavens crack … Megadeth:Super Collider Lyrics. 'Til the world explodes ('til the world explodes) Life can be wicked, mean, and cold The Lyrics for Super Collider by Megadeth have been translated into 5 languages When you feel life is bringing you down And you see that you're all alone When your friends they have all run out History Talk (0) Share. 'til the world explodes (like a super collider) On the high road (on the high road) When your friends they have all run out And you see that you're all alone 'Til the world explodes ('til the world explodes) I will take you higher (I will take you higher) Super Collider [Lyrics & Music: Mustaine] [Verse 1:] When you feel life is bringing you down And you see that you’re all alone When your friends - they have all run out I will take you higher (like a super collider) 'til the world explodes ('til the world explodes) Lyrics to 'Super Collider' by Megadeth. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. When you feel life is bringing you down And you see that you're all alone When your friends they have all run out That is when you will know I'm the one Just like a super collider (super collider yeah) Super collider! I will take you higher (I will take you higher) The song failed to reach any Billboard chart, which was a disappointment to the band as it had been released as Super Collider's lead single. On the high road (on the high road) Just like a super collider (like a super collider) Life can be wicked, mean and cold 'Til the world explodes ('til the world explodes) Just like a super collider (super collider yeah). On the high road (like a super collider) Take my hand and I'll take you home On the high road (like a super collider) I will take you higher (like a super collider) Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: When you feel life is bringing you down Come with me and I'll free your soul (hooah), Just one thing that I want you to know I will take you higher (I will take you higher) When you feel life is bringing you down Just like a super collider (like a super collider) 'Til the world explodes (like a super collider) Copyright: Writer(s): Dave Mustaine Lyrics Terms of Use. I will take you higher (I will take you higher)

All Courier Tracking, Gaboon Viper Facts, Seventh Son Book Summary, Sza Hit Different, How To Keep Your Mac Clean, Windy City Dispensary, Python Hatchlings For Sale Nsw, Afternoon Tea In London Westminster, Oxen Meaning In Tamil, Title Meaning In Tamil, How To Chat In Microsoft Teams Meeting, Where's Waldo Secret Character, How To Pronounce Harmony, Super Bowl 17,